剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
If she has the operation now, do you swear you can save her?
我无法保证
I cannot swear it, no.
可如果不手术
But if we do not operate,
而我又不幸言中 她必死无疑
and I am right about her condition, then she will die.
一口一个如果
If, if! If, if!
格兰瑟姆伯爵 您说句话吧
Lord Grantham, can you please take command?
汤姆 克拉克森医生并无把握
Tom, Dr Clarkson is not sure he can save her.
而菲利普爵士则有把握让他们母子平安
Sir Philip is certain he can bring her through it with a living child.
有把握难道不比没把握强吗
Isn't a certainty stronger than a doubt?
罗伯特 我无意冒犯菲利普爵士
Robert, I don't mean to insult Sir Philip,
但克拉克森医生了解茜玻
but Dr Clarkson knows Sybil.
他看着她长大的
He's known her all her life.
您想带她去医院吗
So you'd take her to the hospital?
一个小时前就想了
I would've taken her an hour ago!
老天啊
God help us!
大宅那边有消息吗
Any news from the house, ma'am?
没有呢
Not yet.
马修说 如果时间不太晚 他会打电♥话♥来
Matthew said he would try and telephone if it's not too late.
茜玻小姐总是对我那么好
Lady Sybil was always kind to me.
是啊 她是个好姑娘
Yes, she's a very dear girl.
怎么...
What...
这里面放了什么
What's in this?
蜜 不对吗
Some honey. Was that not right?
这就行了 艾瑟尔
It's perfectly fine for now, Ethel,
但下次别放了
but perhaps not another time.
-您要点什么吗 妈妈 -不用
- Would you like anything, Mama? - No.
生产顺利 再有车送我回府就好
Just good news of the baby, and a car to take me home.
我看都还得等一阵
I don't suppose I shall get either before long.
你呢 汤姆
What about you, Tom?
我觉得很无助
I just feel so helpless.
碰到孩子的事男人总是很无助
We men are always helpless when a baby's in the picture.
你可以上去了 是个女孩
You can come up. It's a girl.
-她们母女 -都平安
- And they're both... - They're fine.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
哈利路亚
And hallelujah!
她可真美
She's so beautiful.
亲爱的
Oh, my darling,
我真爱你
I do love you so much.
说实话我只想睡觉
I just want to sleep, really.
当然 你该休息了
Of course you do. You've earned it.
她真是个漂亮的宝宝
She's a wonderful baby.
让她休息吧
I think we should let her sleep.
-真不错 -谢谢您
- Very well done. - Thank you.
妈妈
Mama?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, my darling?
汤姆想去利物浦谋个差事
Tom is thinking of getting a job in Liverpool,
回去做机械师 但那样对他不好
going back to being a mechanic, but it wouldn't be right for him.
他该向前看了
He needs to move forward.
明天我们再谈吧
We'll talk about it tomorrow.
你现在不用操心这个
You don't need to worry about it now.
我想
I think...
爸爸或许会觉得这是解决之道
Papa may see it as some kind of answer,
-如果真是这样 -你父亲很爱你
- and if he does... - Your father loves you very much.
我知道
I know.
我也很爱他
I know, and I love him terribly.
但到时候你能替宝宝和汤姆说话吗
But will you help me do battle for Tom and the baby if the time comes?
-当然了 -让她休息吧 夫人
- Of course. - Lady Grantham?
睡吧 亲爱的
Now sleep, darling.
-抱歉质疑你们了 -没事
- I'm sorry we doubted. - No.
说到这个 格兰瑟姆夫人 我们还是
As to that, Lady Grantham, it's always a good idea
忘记等候她生产时说的那些话吧
to forget most of what was said during the waiting time,
为这一好结果开心就是了
and simply enjoy the result.
还有什么要做的吗
Is there anything more to be done?
没什么了
Not really.
护士会陪着她
The nurse will stay with her,
我说我们还是都去睡吧
and so I suggest we all get some sleep,
明早也能精神抖擞
and meet again refreshed in the morning.
给我们表演个戏法吧 吉米
Show us a card trick, Jimmy.
该你了
It's your move.
好了 孩子生下来了
That's it. The baby is born.
是位千金
It's a girl.
-太好了 -都去睡吧
- Fantastic. - Now you can all go to bed.
-太好了 -你喜欢茜玻小姐吗
- Good news. - Do you like Lady Sybil?
挺喜欢的 战时我们一起在医院帮忙
I do. We worked together in the hospital during the war,
所以比起别人 我跟她比较熟
so I know her better than all of them, really.
她很讨人喜欢 就像你一样
She's a lovely person, like you.
-有什么事吗 -没有
- Anything the matter? - No.
就是巴罗先生总是对我那么热情
No, but Mr Barrow's so familiar all the time, isn't he?
那很好啊 这是好事
I'm glad to hear it. That's a very good sign.
如果他很喜欢你
If he's taken to you,
那他肯定会在老爷面前替你美言
he'll definitely put in a good word with His Lordship.
我倒希望他注意分寸
I'd like to tell him to keep his distance.
你是不是想卷铺盖走人
Do you want to get your marching orders, then?
怎么 你这是什么意思
Why, what are you implying?
希望没什么不得体的事
Nothing unseemly, I hope?
没有
No.
没那回事
No, nothing like that.
晚安
Good night.
妈妈 快起来 茜玻出事了
Mama, mama wake up! It's Sybil.
亲爱的 能听见我说话吗 亲爱的
Darling, can you hear me, darling?
-我是汤姆啊 -让我起来
- It's Tom. - I should be getting up.
-不行 亲爱的 -我要...
- No, my darling. - I need to be...
-帮忙 -亲爱的 你休息就好了
- help easy. - Darling, all you need to do is rest.
我的耳朵
My ear...
茜玻
Sybil?
好疼 我的头...
It's ache. No, my head...!
-我的头 -茜玻 让我给你擦一下前额
- My head! - Sybil? Let me bathe your forehead.
好疼
It hurts!
怎么了
What's happening?
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God!
-怎么回事 -天呐 不不不
- What's happening? - God, God, no, no!
这到底是怎么了 菲利普爵士
What the hell is happening, Sir Philip.
茜玻 她听不到我说话了
Sybil? She can't hear me.
茜玻 茜玻 我是玛丽啊 能听见我说话吗
Sybil? Sybil, it's Mary. Can you hear me?
看上去是...
It looks as if -
是什么
It looks as if what?
子痫
This is eclampsia.
茜玻
Sybil?
这怎么可能呢 菲利普爵士
But it cannot be, Sir Philip.
你说你有把握
You were so sure.
-她听不到我说话 -真是难以置信
- She can't hear me. - This is unbelievable.
-亲爱的 -你们快做点什么
- Darling... - Somebody do something!
人体变化无常
The human life is unpredictable.
你之前可不是这么说的
But you were so sure!
有什么办法
What can we do?
救救她 快救救她
Help her, help her, please!
-亲爱的 -别抛下我
- Darling... - Don't leave me.
老天 不要
Oh, God, no!
克拉克森医生 去医院还来得及吗
Dr Clarkson, shall we take her to the hospital?
为时已晚
There's nothing that can be done.
不可能 这都什么年代了
It's not possible, not now, not these days!
痉挛一旦开始 就没办法了
Once the seizures have started, there's nothing to be done.
你不这么认为吧 菲利普爵士
You don't agree with him, do you, Sir Philip?
求你别离开我
Please don't leave me!
求你们快救救她 她这是怎么了
Help her! Help her, please! What's happening?
-她没法呼吸了 -天呐
- She can't breathe. - Oh God.
-不不不 -求你了 快呼吸
- No, no! - Please, please, just breathe.
只要你呼吸就行
That's all you need to.
怎么可能一点办法都没有
There has to be something worth trying!
求你了 亲爱的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表