剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-是啊 小姐 -我知道了
- That's right, my lady. - I see.
谢谢诸位
Well, thank you very much.
怎么回事
What were that about?
玛丽小姐问有没有谁为斯维尔小姐寄过信
Lady Marry wanted to know if anyone had posted a letter for Miss Swire.
我寄过
Oh, I did that.
黛西 你说什么
Daisy? What did you say?
斯维尔小姐的信呀
Poor Miss Swire's letter.
她写了信 让我帮她放进大堂的邮箱里
She'd written it, and she asked me to put it in the box in the hall.
-怎么了 -你在她房♥里做什么
- Why? - What were you doing in her room?
我去生火 然后就聊了起来
Making up the fire. We started talking,
她说她写了封信
she said she'd written a letter.
她人可真好
She was ever so nice.
现在一想起她 我还觉得难过
I still get sad when I think about her.
-你就没想到要来向我汇报吗 -汇报什么
- And it didn't occur to you to tell me? - Tell you what?
没事
Never mind.
黛西 谢谢你
I am grateful to you, Daisy.
你不知道我有多感激你
You cannot know how much.
这是最后一个了
Well, this is the last of them.
幸好赶得紧
I'm glad they've hurried it
还能让她从唐顿嫁出去
so she can be married from Downton.
是吗
Are you?
我倒觉得谨慎考虑总没有坏处
Actually I thought a little sober reflection would not have gone amiss.
妈妈 凡事要往好处想
Mama, let's try to be positive.
几位女婿里 安东尼·斯特兰是最合乎传统的了
Of all of them, Anthony Strallan is the most traditional choice.
罗伯特 伊迪丝是要去给老头子做苦力了
Robert, Edith is beginning her life as an old man's drudge.
他的家业再大又怎样
I should not think a large drawing room much compensation.
您怎么现在念叨起这个了
Why dwell on that now?
因为我想说"不听老人言 吃亏在眼前"
Because I want to have the pleasure of saying, "I told you so."
觉得累了就告诉我
Now, the moment you feel tired, you tell me,
有什么事交给我就行了
I'll take over whatever it is you're doing.
是嘛
Oh, will you now?
非要去教堂吗
Are you sure you want to come to the church?
你可以留在家里躺着休息
You could stay here and have a lie down.
真希望大家都能
It would be so nice
等结果出来 确认我得病了再把我供起来
if people would wait to learn if I really am ill before boxing me up.
我不明白你这话的意思
I don't know what you mean.
生病的事情我可一无所知
I don't know anything about any illness.
不知道吗
Don't you?
好啊
I see.
-谁告诉他的 -我不知道
- Who told him? - I don't know.
也许他是在哪里听到的
Maybe he just picked it up somehow.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
就是不会说谎
He's a hopeless liar.
但是很贴心 不是吗
That's quite nice, really, isn't it?
医生给我捎了话
I've had a message from the doctor.
说他明天就能拿到结果
He'll have the results tomorrow.
我下午会请假
I'm to call in the afternoon.
别太担心
Try not to worry.
我尽量吧 只怕是做不到
I'll try, but I won't succeed.
先这样 我等会儿再戴帽子
That's it, I'll put the hat on later.
去伊迪丝小姐那儿吧
Go straight to Lady Edith.
-你看上去棒极了 -我感觉棒极了
- You look marvellous. - I feel marvellous.
我是说 我感觉棒极了
That is, I feel marvellous
因为我们不必离开唐顿了
because we don't have to leave Downton.
拉维尼娅的确给她父亲写过信
Lavinia did write to her father
而且就是从宅子里寄出去的
and it was posted from this house.
也就是说 斯维尔先生信中所写句句属实
In other words, every word Mr Swire wrote in that letter was true.
信是黛西寄的
Daisy posted it.
那个厨房♥女仆
The kitchen maid.
-我明白了 -你真明白了吗 亲爱的
- I see. - Do you, my darling?
希望如此 因为如果你还想找理由
I hope so, because if you try to find one more excuse
不接受这笔钱 我要敲你的头了
not to accept the money, I'll have to beat you about the head.
我知道了
I see.
但我有一个条件
I do have one condition, however.
那你得说个好的
Make it a good one.
我们不要抢了伊迪丝的风头
Let's not steal Edith's thunder.
等婚礼结束她去度蜜月 我再告诉罗伯特
I'll tell Robert after it's over and she's left on honeymoon.
这个我能接受
Now, that I can live with.
你真是美极了
You look beautiful.
我们都结婚了 幸福美满
All of us married. All of us happy.
还有一个即将出生的婴儿
And the first baby on the way.
到教堂以后
Why don't we get the photographer
请摄影师给我们三个照张相吧
to take a picture of the three of us when we get to the church?
他活像等着被校长训话的学生
He looks as if he's waiting for a beating from the headmaster.
要我去安抚他一下吗
Do you think I should reassure him?
你能怎么做
How?
他结过一次婚
He's done it before
该知道的肯定都知道了
so he must be in possession of all the facts.
或许他在想曾经沧海难为水
Perhaps the first Lady Strallan was a difficult act to follow.
也或许是担心重蹈覆辙
Or a difficult one to repeat.
再不走可就迟到太久了
Well, fashionably late is one thing.
咱们进去吧
Are we going in?
伊迪丝 我知道你我一直有些小摩擦
Edith, I know we haven't always got along,
恐怕以后也很难彻底改变
and I doubt things'll change much in the future,
但今天我给你最诚挚的祝福
but today I wish you all the luck in the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午好 亲爱的
Good afternoon, my sweet one.
各位亲朋好友 我们齐聚...
Dearly beloved, we are gathered...
-我不能娶她 -什么
- I can't do this. - What?
我不能娶你
I can't do it.
你知道这样不对 你跟我说过好几次了
You know it's wrong, you told me so yourself several times.
老伙计...
My dear chap...
不 我就不该让事情走到这一步
No, I never should let it get this far.
我早该阻止了 我试着去阻止
I should've stopped it long ago. I tried to stop it.
你这是在说什么
What are you saying?
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you're saying.
伊迪丝...
Edith...
伊迪丝 我不能让你这样毁了自己的一生
Edith, I can't let you throw away your life like this.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我们很快乐 不是吗
We're so happy, aren't we?
我们会非常 非常幸福
We're going to be so terribly, terribly happy.
你会幸福的 我会为你祈祷
But you are going to be happy, I pray that you are,
但你不能在我身上浪费生命
but only if you don't waste yourself on me.
安东尼 现在改主意太迟了
Anthony, it is too late for this.
要不让他们单独谈谈吧
Might I suggest we all take a step back?
不 让他走 让他走
No, let him go. Let him go.
你知道他说得没错
You know he's right.
别阻止他
Don't stop him
这是他数月来唯一理智的决定
doing the only sensible thing he's come up with in months.
-谢谢您 老夫人 -可是奶奶
- Thank you, Lady Grantham. - But Granny!
好了 不能挽回了 亲爱的 别纠缠了
No no. It's over, dear, don't drag it out.
祝福他 让他走吧
Wish him well and let him go.
-我做不到 -再见了 亲爱的
- I can't. - Goodbye, my dearest darling,
愿上帝保佑你
and may God bless you...
直到永远
always.
等仆人都回来 把这里清理干净
When everyone gets back, can you clear all this away?
伊迪丝小姐下楼时 这些都要收拾走
I want it gone before Lady Edith comes downstairs.
花啊 酒杯啊 全部收起来
Flowers, glasses, everything.
另外 叫外来仆从帮忙
And ask the outside staff to help
把地毯和家具放回原处
put back the carpet and the furniture.
是 老爷
Yes, my lord.
-我能说点什么安慰你吗 -不能
- Is there anything I could say to make it better? - No.
看看她们 都嫁为人妇
Look at them, with their husbands...
茜玻怀孕了 玛丽也可能有了宝宝
Sybil pregnant, Mary probably pregnant.
出去
Just go!
-快出去 -你们还是先离开吧
- I mean it, go! - Perhaps you should go.
妈妈
Oh, Mama.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表