剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
你满口爱尔兰的苦难 我不反驳你
You speak of Ireland suffering, and I don't contradict you,
但只要此等暴行不休 爱尔兰不可能繁荣
but Ireland cannot prosper until this savagery is put away.
你说得很好 爸爸
That's all vey well, Papa.
但你一定不能让汤姆坐牢
But you must keep Tom out of prison.
我今天会去伦敦
I'll go to London today.
我会致电莫里让他安排会面
I'll telephone Murray and ask him to arrange an interview.
一定要见到肖特先生
I won't come home untill I've seen Shortt.
谢谢 如此甚好
Thank you. I know it's right.
对他而言是好
It's right for him.
也是为茜玻和这个家好
And for Sybil and for this family.
确实
I suppose so.
如果茜玻有了联♥系♥要告诉我
Let me know if Sybil gets in touch.
不会有的
She won't.
她不会留下任何能被人追查到的线索
She won't give them anything to trace her by.
你的世界真是残酷
What a harsh world you live in.
我们的世界都是残酷的
We all live in a harsh world,
但至少我明白这一点
but at least I know I do.
你之前为安斯特拉瑟老夫人工作
I see you've been working for the Dowager, Lady Anstruther.
是的 但她关掉宅子搬去法国了
Yes, but she's closed up the house and gone to live in France.
她还求我一起去 但我不愿意
She begged me to go with her but I didn't fancy it.
我怕吃不惯那里的食物
I didn't think I'd like the food.
是这样 她求你了 是吗
I see. She begged you, did she?
您也知道女人有时候的样子
You know what women can be like.
恐怕没你知道的多
Not, I suspect, as well as you do.
好了 查理 我们把帽子戴上
Right, Charlie, let's put your hat on.
打扮得帅气些
Make you look nice and smart.
乖乖的 知道吗
Be a good boy for Mummy, yeah?
走吧
Come on.
谢谢你让我们过来
Thank you for letting us come.
我们来做什么
Why have we come?
还要听什么关于母爱的废话吗
To hear more guff about a mother's love?
-布莱恩先生 这不公平 -是吗
- Mr Bryant, that's not fair. - Isn't it?
我们知道你现在做什么 艾瑟尔
We know what you are now, Ethel.
知道你有多么堕落
We know how far you've fallen.
要不是布莱恩夫人执意要来
I didn't want to let Mrs Bryant
我都不愿她跟你待在同一间屋子里
to be in the same room as you but she insisted.
布莱恩先生是说...
What Mr Bryant means...
你怎么会知道
How could you know about me?
你以为调查你这种女人能有多难
Do you think it's so difficult to find out about a woman like you.
我能列出你接的客人
I can give you a list of your clients.
你是说你找人跟踪我
You mean you've had me followed?
怎么
What?
你以为我们不会留意孙子的情况吗
Didn't you think we'd keep a check on our grandson?
-我们不是对你评头论足 -我就是
- We're not judging you. - I'm judging her.
而且我觉得她很不怎么样
I judge her and I find her wanting.
艾瑟尔 我们想给你些钱
Ethel, we've decided to offer you some money,
这样你的生活能轻松些 你也不必...
to make things easier so that you won't have to...
除非你自己不想放弃
Unless you don't want to give it up.
这非常慷慨 对不对 艾瑟尔
Well, that's very generous, isn't it, Ethel?
这样一来一切都不一样了
It throws a different light on things.
是伯德太太端茶来了
Oh, there's Mrs Bird with the tea.
你可以来帮帮我吗 艾瑟尔
Would you like to help me, Ethel?
看看我给你准备了什么
Look what I've got for you.
-泰迪熊 -对极了
- A teddy. - That's right.
不用我端进去吗
Should I not take it in, then?
-让我来吧 -我可不要你帮忙
- I can do that. - I'm sure I don't need your help.
你先下去吧 伯德太太
Thank you, Mrs Bird.
艾瑟尔 你不用放弃孩子
Ethel, you don't have to do this.
你有别的选择了
You have a choice.
你觉得我该接受那个人的钱
You mean I should take money from that man?
至多就够我们饱腹
It won't be much. Enough to keep us from starving.
做别的就不行了
But not much more.
但即便查理上不了名校或者大学
But even if Charlie doesn't go to a famous school or university,
他还有你的爱呀
you'll be there to give him love.
是 但卡劳利先生一定上过名校和大学吧
Yeah. But I suppose Mr Crawley went to a famous school and university.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢您 卡劳利夫人
Thank you, Mrs Crawley.
-你想什么时候动手 -明天晚上
- When do you want it to happen? - Tomorrow night.
-要叫杜伦特先生吗 -不
- Want Mr Durrant? - No.
就他不行
Any other ward but him.
告诉特纳 他是好人
Tell Turner about it he's straight.
但等到下午再说
But don't tell him till the afternoon.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我看克雷格不顺眼
I can't stand Craig.
你干得真好 亲爱的
You do that very neatly, my dear.
都是休斯太太教的
I was trained by Mrs Hughes.
她干活儿很利索
She was a good worker,
尽管最近不太顺利
even though things haven't gone so well lately.
希望你能接受我们的钱 艾瑟尔
I hope that you can accept our offer, Ethel,
和我们做朋友
and that we can be friends.
因为我们俩都希望你好 是不是 亲爱的
Because we both wish you well, don't we dear?
我只能说我没希望你不好
I don't wish you ill. I'll say that.
我不能要你们的钱
I can't accept your offer.
我们也做不成朋友
And we won't be friends.
什么
What?
就算为了查理也不行
Not even for Charlie's sake?
我相信您爱我儿子 布莱恩先生
I think you love my son, Mr Bryant.
我并不觉得您和蔼可亲
I don't think you're a nice or kind man,
可我相信您爱我儿子
but I believe you love my boy.
所以您会很高兴听到我要说的话
So you'll be pleased by what I've come here to say.
我出去的时候来消息了吗
Any news while I was out?
没有
No.
或许内政大臣不会见他
Perhaps the Home Secretary won't see him.
爸爸肯定会托人牵线见上一面的
Papa will pull some strings until he does.
你也开始对付这些难题了
A-ha, you've started on the Augean task.
进展如何
How are you getting on?
还行 我逐渐摸清它的运作方式了
Not badly. I'm beginning to get a sense of how it works.
那样的话 我还是别妨碍你了
In that way, it's probably best you tackle it by yourself.
卡森 能给我们来点茶吗
Ah, Carson. May we please have some tea?
没问题 小姐
Oh, of course, My Lady.
安娜说你今天面试男仆
Anna said you're interviewing footmen today.
没错
That is correct.
有哪个幸运儿中选了吗
Have you chosen the lucky winner?
还没 最后剩下两个候选人
Not yet. There were two candidates when it came down to it.
一个虽别无长处却很稳重
One was steady but not much else,
不过楼下女士们更喜欢另一个
but the ladies downstairs want the other one.
为什么
Why is that?
具体我也不太清楚
I don't know precisely,
可能因为他长得更英俊吧
unless it's because he's more handsome.
肯定是因为他长得更英俊
Of course it's because he's more handsome.
就选他吧 卡森 让我们都振奋一下
Oh, do pick him, Carson and cheer us all up a bit.
阿尔弗雷德是不错
Alfred's nice,
可他看起来像水坑里捞起来的小狗崽
but he does look like a puppy who's been rescued from a puddle.
新来的这位倒似乎自信满满
Well, this new one seems very sure of himself.
你治得住他 对吧
You can manage that, can't you?
我想可以 先生
I suppose I could, sir.
那就这么定了
It's settled, then.
告诉女仆可以准备情人节礼物了
Tell the maids they can buy their valentines.
那就这样吧 小姐
So be it, My Lady.
可阿尔弗雷德很棒 做事很积极
But Alfred is very good, you know. He's very willing,
虽说他是奥布瑞恩小姐的外甥
even if he is Miss O'Brien's nephew.
那显然是对一个男人最恶劣的评价了
Clearly, nothing worse could be said of any man.
他会想跟你道别的
He'll want to say goodbye.
我祝福你一生平安幸福 我的好孩子
I give you my blessings for your whole life long, my darling boy.
好
Yes.
你不会记得我和我的祝福
You won't remember that, or me,
但那些祝福还是会与你终身相随
but they'll stay with you all the same.
适可而止吧
Let's not make a meal of it.
来吧
Come on.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表