剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
还是先放一放吧
But let's leave it for a while.
下周的晚宴我就不来了
I'll duck out of the dinner next week.
这样也好 谢谢你
It might be best. Thank you.
你该用那一瓶 碳酸钠
That's the one you should've taken, soda crystals.
但他给我的不是那个
But he didn't give me that,
他指的是这瓶 我保证
he pointed to this one. I promise.
你不用向我保证 我相信你
You don't have to promise, I believe you.
你认为他还没准备好
So you think he's not ready?
他还只是个毛头小子 老爷
He's just a lad, my lord.
服侍外人还过得去
He can see to the odd visitor,
但做马修先生的固定贴身男仆
but permanent valet to Mr Matthew?
他做不来
It's too much.
我想卡劳利先生肯定更想自己穿衣服
Actually I'm pretty sure mr Crawley would rather manage on his own.
仆人可不希望那样 老爷
They wouldn't like that downstairs, my lord.
我就怕你会这么说
I was afraid you'd say that.
那你说怎么办
So what would you suggest?
把莫斯利先生请过来
Ask Mr Molesley to join us.
从长远来看这对阿尔弗雷德也更好
It'd be kinder to Alfred in the long run,
比逼他做力所不能及的事要好
kinder than asking more than he can give.
那可怜的男仆怎么样了
How is that poor footman?
我看卡森恨不得生吞了他
I thought Carson was going to eat him alive.
发着愁呢 说实话 他是有点呆
Very glum. To be honest, he has been a clot.
我不得不把衣服送去伦敦
I'll have to send the coat up to London.
尽快处理好
Well get it done quickly.
这次晚宴必须尽善尽美
This dinner has to be the grandest of the grand.
你想让她看什么
What do you hope to show her?
唐顿为什么重要 为什么不能倒下
Why Downton matters, why it mustn't be allowed to fall apart.
柯拉该拿的财产不是都拿过了
Hasn't Cora had her share of Levinson gold?
剩下的该归你舅舅吧
what's all left is headed for your uncle.
在美国这种事不是板上钉钉
It's not so laid down in America.
而且他已经富得流油
He's as rich as Croesus as it is.
你想榨她的钱吗
So you mean to fleece her?
明明可以 却不肯出手相救的人是你
Since you are the one to get us out of this hole if you wanted to,
就别来教训我了
I won't take any criticism, thank you.
她会答应吗
Will she do it?
奶奶的意思是不成功便成仁
Granny means to make her or die in the attempt.
趁我还没生气 别说话了 快吻我
Now stop talking and kiss me before I get cross.
他不是说一有消息就会告诉你嘛
You heard him, they'll let you know at once.
希望你能管好这些女仆
I wish you could get those maids under control.
她们这次居然打破了一个上菜盘子
They've broken one of the serving dishes this time.
下周的晚宴怎么得了
And with the dinner next week?
我们缺一名男仆
We're short of a footman,
一名厨房♥女仆 至少还缺一名家仆
We're short of a kitchen maid and one house maid at least,
如果安娜要按玛丽小姐的意思
that's if Anna's to be a proper lady's maid,
把她照顾周全的话
which is what Lady Mary wants.
这是自然 她喜欢事事妥当
Well, naturally. She likes things done properly.
天呐 我们现在没法事事妥当
For heaven's sake, we can't do things properly
要么老爷允许我们配齐人手
until either his lordship allows us the staff we need
要么你和神圣的玛丽小姐
or until you and the blessed Lady Mary
就得清醒过来 接受现实
come down from that cloud and join the human race!
我只能当你是劳累过度 祝你晚安
I can only suppose that you are over-tired. I bid you good night.
-听我说 她... -晚安 卡森先生
- You see, she... - Good night, Mr Carson.
晚宴的事我们明早讨论
We will discuss the dinner in the morning.
帕特莫太太 你可不能告诉他
And no, Mrs Patmore, you may not tell him.
服侍好马修先生了吗
Have you finished with Mr Matthew?
是的 他在餐厅
I have. He's in the dining room.
很好 你不用再服侍他了
Very good. You won't need to attend to him again,
莫斯利先生会从村里过来
Mr Molesley will be coming up from the village.
是马修先生抱怨了吗
Has Mr Matthew complained?
用不着他抱怨
He needn't have to.
这不是你的错
That's not your fault,
是我们太急躁了
we've hurried you along too fast.
你不要难过
You mustn't feel badly.
是托马斯在捣鬼
This is Thomas's doing,
不过你别急
but don't you fret,
我会让他后悔
I'll make him sorry.
我是你这边的
I'm on your side.
有人这么想我很高兴
I'm glad somebody is.
-玛丽没来 -她说她是已婚女人了
- No Mary? - She said she's a married woman now
能在床上吃早餐
so she can have breakfast in bed.
燕尾服的事我很抱歉
Hm. I'm sorry about your tails.
卡森今早把衣服送上去伦敦的火车了
Carson's sending them up on the London train this morning.
得再缝块布片进去
They'll have to put a new panel in.
我们想让莫斯利过来服侍你
We thought we'd get Molesley to come and look after you.
他了解你
He knows your ways.
我完全满意...
I'm perfectly happy...
我认为让他来最好
I think it best if he comes.
我得跟您谈谈我们缺仆人的事 老爷
I do need to talk to you about the other staff we need, my lord.
现在不行 卡森
Not now, Carson.
但你可以派人去请莫斯利过来
But you may send for Molesley
如果卡劳利夫人不介意的话
if Mrs Crawley has no objection.
伊迪丝
Edith?
爸爸 您怎么能这样
Oh, Papa, how could you?
天呐 您知道这是怎么回事吗
Golly, do you know what that was?
我恐怕知道
I'm afraid I probably do.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry
可我父亲的资产流入唐顿的已经够多了
but quite enough of my father's money has already been poured into Downton.
凭什么让哈罗德为我们的过失付出一半遗产呢
Why should Harold lose half his inheritance because of our folly?
你是说这都怪爸爸吗
So it's all Papa's fault?
至少不能怪我母亲和兄弟
Well, it isn't my mother's and it isn't my brother's.
我认为他们不该为此付出
I don't see why they should pay for it.
我们还是会求她的
We're still going to ask.
你到底怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
卖♥♥了唐顿 我们会搬进小庄园的小房♥子
If we sell, we move to a smaller house and a more modest estate.
又不会一贫如洗
We don't have to go down the mine.
你不明白
You don't understand.
玛丽 现在许多人都住比原先小的房♥子
Mary, a lot of people live in smaller houses than they used to.
这只能说明你是美国人 而我是英国人
Which only goes to show that you're American and I'm English.
有一天我会成为格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人
I shall be Countess of Grantham one day,
在我看来
and in my book,
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人就该住在唐顿庄园
the Countess of Grantham lives at Downton Abbey.
你适合做什么样的工作
What job might you be suited to?
因为我们并不只是提供食物
Because we're not simply here to give you food,
还得为你在社会中找到一席之地
we must try to find you your place in the world.
你找我吗
Do you want to speak to me?
是的 卡劳利夫人
Yes, Mrs Crawley, I do.
需要我们帮忙吗 非常欢迎
Have you come for our help? You're very welcome if you have.
等等 我认识你
Wait a minute, I know you.
你是那个把孩子抱进
You were the maid who brought your child
唐顿餐厅的女仆
into the dining room at Downton that time.
对不起 我不该来
Sorry, this has been a mistake.
我以为我准备好来求您了 但是不行
I thought I was ready to ask you but I'm not.
我做不到
I'm not ready.
求我什么
Ask me what?
女士们 抱歉让你们久等了
I'm sorry to keep you waiting, ladies.
病情有点复杂
The fact is not quite simple.
-我的天 -帕特莫太太
- Oh, my God! - Mrs Patmore,
歇斯底里还是留给我吧
will you please leave the hysteria to me?
恐怕测试结果还不能做出定论
I'm afraid the test was inconclusive.
我原希望囊液是清澈的
I had hoped the fluid from the cyst would be clear
可其中混杂了血液
but there's a trace of blood in there,
虽无法就此确诊为癌症
not enough to confirm the presence of cancer
但也不能排除那种可能性
but a little too much to exclude it.
那现在该怎么办
So what happens now?
我已将囊液送去化验
I send it away for analysis
这需要点时间
and this stage will take some time.
-要多久 -可能长达两个月
- How much time? - Anything up to two months.
我的...
Oh, my...
在那之前 请不要太紧张
Until then, please try to take it a little more easily.
尽量多休息休息
Sit down and put your feet up if you can.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表