剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
I think I'll be gone by then.
没错
Yes, you will.
玛丽呢 我在找她 但安娜说她出门了
Where's Mary? I was looking for her but Anna said she'd gone out.
她今晚都不在 明天才回来
She's away for the night. She'll be back tomorrow.
柯拉 他们俩之间一切都还正常吗
Cora, is everything as it should be between them?
玛丽和马修吗
Between Mary and Matthew?
我想是的 为什么这么问
Yes, I think so. Why do you ask?
我只是迫切希望继承人的事能尘埃落定
Well, I find I'm rather impatient to get the succession settled.
罗伯特 他们才刚结婚呢
Robert, it's still early days.
午餐准备好了 夫人
Luncheon is served, my lady.
-只有我们两个吗 -是的
- Is it just us? - Yes.
汤姆在庄园地♥产♥的那一头儿呢
Tom's on the other side of the estate,
-所以他说要在酒馆吃午饭 -他躲着我呢
- so he said he'd eat in the pub. - He's hiding from me.
-等着马修来向我宣布噩耗 -或许吧
- Until Matthew's told me the worst. - Probably.
可否借机向您汇报球队的进展
May I take the opportunity to bring your lordship up to date with the team?
一切顺利吗
Are we in good shape?
我想 家里出三名选手
I reckon that with three family players
再加上楼下七人 那我们只差一人了
and seven from downstairs, we're only one short.
差两个 布兰森不参加
Two short. Branson won't play.
布兰森先生现在很忙
Mr Branson is busy at the moment.
是吗 夫人
Is he, my lady?
我能否指出 我们都很忙
Might I point out that we're all busy,
但我们依然能挤出时间为庄园的荣誉而战
but we still find time to support the honour of the house.
是的 不过最好别再多说了 卡森
Yes. But that is not the right road to travel, Carson,
否则夫人怕是要生气了
if we want to remain in her ladyship's good graces.
我知道你们过来都有很多事要办
I know you are here because you all have lots of things to do,
那就快去忙吧
so just run about and do them.
我去换衣服
I'll go off and change.
但我想我们可以共进晚餐
But I thought we'd all have dinner together
聊聊家常
and then we could have a proper catch-up.
如果您乐意的话 千万别为我们添麻烦
If that's what you'd like, but please don't let me be a nuisance.
我们可以
But we could always just-
我坚持
I insist.
聊聊家里的八卦 也算好好报偿我了
A good family gossip will be my payment in kind.
我们当然十分乐意
Then of course we'd be delighted.
很好 八点半吃晚饭
Good. We dine at half past eight.
喂 总机吗
Hello, operator?
请接骑士桥4056号♥
Knightsbridge 4056.
我看了老夫人发的广♥告♥的回应信
I've been through those replies to her ladyship's advertisement.
我觉得我去哪也不会比在这里更开心
And I don't think there's one where I should be happier than here.
你这么说我很高兴
That's very flattering.
有位沃森太太的信很不错
There was a nice letter from a Mrs Watson...
但她家就在奇德尔附近
..But it was near Cheadle.
而奇德尔就在布莱恩夫妇家附近
Cheadle's very close to where Mr and Mrs Bryant live.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你觉得离开就是为了摆脱过去
And you feel that would defeat the purpose
所以去了就跟这个目的相悖了
if the goal is to leave your past behind you.
您不这么想吗 夫人
Don't you, ma'am?
恐怕我也是这么想
Yes, I'm afraid I do.
如果只有这一份工作吸引你 那真是可惜了
It's a pity if it was the only one that was appealing.
看来我要继续留在这儿了
So it looks as if I'll be staying on.
如果让您和老夫人产生不愉快 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if it makes trouble between you and the Dowager.
这个你不用担心
Oh, don't worry about that.
就算你走了 她也会另找别的事跟我吵架
If you'd gone, she'd have found some other bone for us to fight over.
你今天很漂亮
You look very pretty today.
我说这话可能不太专业
I'm not sure how professional it is of me to point that out.
你可真会说话
Well, it's jolly nice of you.
那就说正事吧
So, er...business!
我看过你的文章了
Now, I've read your piece.
《退伍军人的艰难处境》
Of course. The plight of ex-soldiers
不是典型的女性专栏话题
is not an obvious topic for a woman's column.
我知道很没有女性色彩
I know it isn't very feminine,
但我对此很有感触 所以想尝试一下
but I felt so strongly about it, I thought it was worth a try.
不不 你误解了
No, no, you misunderstand me.
我很欣赏你从女性视角谈论男性话题
I like the idea of a woman taking a position on a man's subject.
我其实想说 只要感觉对
Actually I was gonna say, don't be afraid of being
话题严肃点也无妨
serious when it feels right.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
我觉得这是个新突破
No, I think we're on to something new here.
成熟♥女♥性也加入了争论
The mature female voice in debate.
-我不喜欢"成熟"这个词 -不吗
- I don't like the sound of "Mature". - No.
-那公正呢 -不错 就公正吧
- Balanced? - Yes. Let's go with "Balanced".
你今晚住在这儿吗
Are you in town tonight and
不知有没有空
by any chance looking for something to do?
在是在 不过已经有约了
I am, but sadly I'm spoken for.
真遗憾
That's a pity.
希望你下次再来伦敦时告诉我一声
But you will let me know when you're up in London again?
你何必为托马斯的事烦恼
Why are you bothering with Thomas?
他要走 对大家都是解脱
He's going. Good riddance.
我也不知道 只是他说了一些话
I don't know. Something he said.
抢了他的工作我觉得别扭
I feel funny taking his job.
你没有抢他的工作
You haven't taken his job.
是他在你离开的这段日子里暂代你
He filled in for you while you were away, that's all.
我去问问休斯太太吧
I might ask Mrs Hughes.
她一般都知道是怎么回事
She usually knows what's going on.
肯定比你知道得多
Which is more than you do.
出租车
Taxi!
麻烦到沃里克广场
Warwick Square, please.
我算明白了
Now I understand.
-你不吃惊 -不
- You're not too shocked, then? - No.
卡森先生怎么这么大反应
But why is Mr Carson?
又不是什么大秘密
It's not as if none of us knew.
关键是这件事还没正式公开
I think the point is we didn't know officially.
卡森先生就是在这点上犯难
That's what Mr Carson finds hard.
事情已经发生
He can't avoid the subject any longer
他也不能再回避了
because it's lying there on the mat.
吉米那里没办法吗
And he can't stand up to Jimmy?
他说他也有心无力
He says he's powerless.
而且如果会害托马斯坐牢 那是帮倒忙
And it's true we won't help Thomas by putting him in prison.
我不希望任何人落得那种下场
I wouldn't wish that on any man.
谁能想到我会同情托马斯
Imagine me feeling sorry for Thomas.
生活总让人意外
Life is full of surprises.
你不觉得我们应该等等吗
You don't think we should have waited?
不 为什么要因为罗斯忘了时间
No! Why should your delicious dinner be spoiled
而搅了您准备的美餐呢
just because Rose has forgotten the time?
都怪我 我该一直盯着她的
It's my fault. I shouldn't have let her out of my sight.
没有的事 你还有事要做
Nonsense. You had stuff to see to.
说到这个 今天跟你那位编辑谈得如何
Talking of which, how did you get on with your editor?
我觉得挺好的
Oh. Quite well, I think.
你呢 马修
How about you, Matthew?
我今天就是跑跑腿
I was only running errands.
明天才是正事
My main thing is tomorrow.
米德 什么事
Mead, what is it?
过来
Come on.
这是在门口搭载罗斯小姐的出租车司机 夫人
This is the driver who took up Lady Rose from outside the house, milady.
我回来是因为她把围巾落在我车后座上了
I came back because...she left her scarf in the back of my cab.
你真是好心
How very good of you.
说啊 说说他们为什么让你来餐厅
Go on. Tell them why they sent you up to the dining room.
我知道她在哪 夫人
I know where she is, ma'am.
您的女仆说您会想知道
Your maid downstairs said you might like to hear.
没错 她去哪了
And she was right. Where did she go?
先去了沃里克广场
First to Warwick Square,
接她的...朋友
to pick up her...friend.
然后你又送她去哪了
And then you took her on somewhere?
那是后来
Eventually.
我先在外面等了两个小时左右
I was sat outside for the best part of two hours.
那得多贵啊
How very expensive.
他们出来后 说要去一个俱乐部
When they came out, they said they wanted to go to a club.
希腊街上的蓝龙
The Blue Dragon, on Greek Street.
是什么样的俱乐部
And what sort of club is that?
就是...您知道的
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表