剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
是的 谢谢提醒
It certainly is. Thank you.
-但是... -抱歉 莫斯利先生
- But... - Excuse me, Mr Molesley,
你闲着 可我还有活儿要干呢
I've got work to do, even if you haven't.
我回头再跟你算账
I'll deal with you later.
这下你可倒霉了
You're in the soup.
就是给我个金表 我也不愿招惹她
I wouldn't be in her bad books for a gold clock.
你肯定说了什么让莫斯利误会的话
You must've said something Molesley misinterpreted.
可我都不跟他讲话 夫人
But I don't say anything to him, my lady,
只会说"递下盐"或是"别挡道"
beyond "Pass the salt" and "Get out of the way".
你肯定表现出了什么
There must have been something.
但之前我真是觉得失望 奥布瑞恩
I'm afraid I do feel let down, O'Brien. I really do,
又是婚礼这节骨眼上
and right on top of the wedding...
-夫人 您找我 -是的
- You sent for me, My Lady. - Yes.
谢谢 奥布瑞恩
Thank you, O'Brien.
休斯太太 据我所知 你身体不太舒服
Mrs Hughes, I understand that you're not well.
您从哪里得知的
Whom do you understand that from?
如果是医生...
Because if the doctor...
不是克拉克森医生
It wasn't Doctor Clarkson.
还没有确诊 夫人
It is not confirmed that I am ill, Your Ladyship.
我去检查了 正在等化验结果
I've had a test and I'm waiting for the results,
但我完全能够胜任...
but I am perfectly capable...
休斯太太 我只是想说
Mrs Hughes, I only want to say one thing,
如果你真的病了 你想待多久
that if you are ill, you are welcome here
就可以在这里待多久
for as long as you want to stay.
茜玻小姐会帮我们找合适的护士
Lady Sybil will help us to find a suitable nurse.
我知道了
I see.
我不希望你担心去哪里养病
I don't want you to have any concerns about
或是发愁谁来照料你
where you'll go or who'll look after you.
因为你将待在这里 我们会照料你
Because the answer is here and we will.
我不知道该说什么了 夫人
I don't know what to say, My Lady.
知道结果之前 什么都不必多说
There's isn't anything more to say until we know where we stand.
不管是什么结果
One way or the other.
谢谢您
Thank you.
他以为我不知道 但我当然知道
He thinks I don't know. But, of course, I do.
我们会在罗马待两周
We'll spend two weeks in Rome,
然后去佛罗伦萨和威尼斯
then Florence, then Venice,
我再开心不过了
so I couldn't be happier.
洛什利庄园呢 是不是有很多事要打点
And what about Loxley? Is there masses to be done?
还好吧
It's not too bad.
楼下还好 卧室太难弄了
It's not too bad downstairs. The bedrooms are killers.
不用太心急
Don't do anything too fast,
熟悉宅子是需要时间的
it takes time to know how a house works.
我觉得你该去睡觉了
I really think you should go to bed.
新娘可不能在婚礼上满脸倦容
No bride wants to look tired on her wedding.
说明她要么急不可待 要么就没安好心
It either means she's anxious or been up to no good.
-我肯定睡不着的 -今晚还是明晚
- I won't sleep a wink. - Tonight or tomorrow?
茜玻 可不能把粗俗当机智
Sybil, vulgarity is no substitute for wit.
您挑的头
Well, you started it.
奥布瑞恩小姐
Miss O'Brien?
你务必要知道 我无意伤害你
Please understand, I didn't mean any harm.
那你为什么要造谣呢
Why make it up in the first place?
-我没造谣 这是别人告诉我的 -谁
- I didn't make it up, I was told. - Who told you?
巴罗先生提到的
Mr Barrow mentioned it,
肯定是无心的误会
but I think it was an honest mistake.
不是 他是有心 也不是误会
No, it wasn't honest and it wasn't a mistake,
别担心了
but don't worry about it,
我知道不是你的错 莫斯利先生
I can tell it wasn't your fault, Mr Molesley,
我们就当这事没发生 好吗
so we'll forget about it, shall we?
你再看到巴罗先生 告诉他
And when you see Mr Barrow, you can tell him
以后我或许也会无心制♥造♥点误会
that I may make some honest mistakes myself in the future.
终究会知道是什么事
No doubt we'll find out what it is.
到时怕是要难过了
Probably the hard way.
-坐下和我们一起吃吧 -我不能
- Why not sit down and eat with us? - I couldn't do that.
黛西不能坐下
Daisy will not sit down,
因为你无权邀请她坐下 阿尔弗雷德
because the invitation is not in your gift, Alfred.
她会在厨房♥和帕特莫太太一起吃饭
She eats with Mrs Patmore in the kitchen.
回头想玩盘游戏什么的吗
Fancy a game of something later?
黛西忙着呢
Daisy's busy.
-安娜呢 -我还得写封信 抱歉
- Anna? - I want to write a letter. Sorry.
-我玩 -再说吧
- I'll play. - Let's see how we feel.
什么叫你看过了
What do you mean you've read it?
我觉得不该
I didn't think it was right
看都不看就销毁一个人的遗言
to destroy a man's last words without reading them.
我觉得那样不好
I felt it was wrong.
-这不是你该管的 -我就是管了
- It wasn't your decision. - I made it my decision.
-你想听听他说了什么吗 -不想
- Do you want to hear what he says? - No.
首先 拉维尼娅去世那天临终前几小时
To start with, Lavinia must have written to him on her last day,
一定给他写过信
only hours before she died.
这简直胡说八道 她屋里也没有信啊
That's nonsense. There was no letter found in her room.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
她劝你取消婚礼被你拒绝后
she wrote to him after she tried to persuade you
给他写了信
to call off the wedding and you wouldn't.
完全不可能
This is quite impossible.
她爱你 敬重你为她而牺牲自己的幸福
"She loved and admired you for the sacrifice of your own happiness,
她将你托付给我
and she commended you to my care."
-我听不下去了 -你得听
- I can't listen to any more of this. - You must.
我至交很少 所以我决定 以她的名义
"I have few intimates, and so I've decided, in her name,
把你列为我的继承人之一
to add you to my list of heirs.
我的寿数定不及前两位继承人
I think it's unlikely that I'll outlive both the first two
所以你可能根本不会读到这封信
so there's little chance of you reading this letter.
但如果你真看到信 并继承遗产
But if you do and the money has come to you,
要知道我完全清楚整件事的来龙去脉
know it is with my full knowledge of what transpired.
所以请不要因为伤痛 愧疚 或懊悔
Please do not allow grief, guilt or regret
而拂了我这番好意
to hold you back in its employment.
上帝保佑你 孩子 雷吉
God bless you, my boy. Reggie."
这不是你写的吧
Are you sure you didn't write it?
你总该认得他的笔迹吧
I assume you know his hand.
还没到能分辨真伪的地步
Not well enough to test a forgery.
况且她要是写了信 我怎么会不知道
Besides, she couldn't have written it without I'm knowing.
我没说是你伪造的
I'm not accusing you of faking it,
我怀疑另有其人
but I suspect someone has.
这么说你还是不肯改变主意
So it won't change your mind?
至少暂且没变
Not yet it won't.
该上♥床♥休息了 明天可是个大日子
Time you were in bed. It's a big day tomorrow.
这个忙完了就去
I'll just finish this.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Is there something I can do for you?
不用了
No.
你是不是跟夫人说过什么
Did you say anything about me to Her Ladyship?
什么意思 怎么了
I don't know what you mean. Why?
别担心 夫人很周到...
Don't worry. She was very kind and...
我也很感动
I was touched.
你也知道 我不像你 对他们顶礼膜拜
As you know, I don't worship them all, like you do.
话也不能这么说
I wouldn't put it like that.
但这一次 我不得不说
But this time, I freely admit it
我真的很感动
I was quite touched.
有没有打扰大家 不必拘礼
Am I interrupting? No, please,
我只想问大家一些事情
I just want to ask you all something.
小姐 很抱歉我还没上楼伺候
My lady, I'm sorry I've not been up.
没关系 我午餐后再换装
Don't worry, I'll change properly after luncheon.
我想趁大家都在问个事情
I had to catch you when you were all together.
小姐 有什么吩咐
How can we help, My Lady?
说来有趣
It's a funny thing.
卡劳利先生听说斯维尔小姐在去世当天
Mr Crawley has heard Miss Swire sent a letter
寄过一封信
on the day she died.
如果真是这样 应该有人帮她邮寄
If so, someone must have posted it for her
会不会是在座的某位
and we wondered if it were any of you.
恐怕不会
I'm afraid not.
毕竟斯维尔小姐那天去世了
Given that the poor lady passed away that same day,
如果真有这种事
an incident of this sort
我或者休斯太太必然会知道
would have been reported to me, or to Mrs Hughes.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表