剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
If I had any beliefs, that would shake them.
探视结束
Make your way out now.
贝茨先生 有消息我通知你
I'll keep you informed, Mr Bates.
我会竭尽所能助你
I'll do my very best for you.
谢谢 莫里先生
Thank you, Mr Murray.
那是他的律师吧
I suppose that's his lawyer.
应该是格兰瑟姆伯爵的律师
Lord Grantham's lawyer, more like.
威尔士亲王的律师我也不管
I don't care if he's lawyer to the Prince of Wales.
等他找到奥黛丽·巴特利时会大吃一惊
He'll get a shock when he contacts Mrs Audrey Bartlett.
-卡森 -下午好 老夫人
- Carson. - Good afternoon, my Lady.
你我也算是见惯风雨的人了
We've seen some troubles, you and I.
可这是最糟的事情
Nothing worse than this.
的确如此 老夫人
Nothing COULD be worse than this, my Lady.
妈妈
Mama.
孩子们
Oh, my dears.
请您放心 他们给孩子找了个保姆
You'll be glad to know they've found a nurse for the baby.
-她已经到了 -很好
- She is already here. - Good, good.
汤姆在哪
Where's Tom?
在楼上 我问能为他做点什么
He's upstairs. I've asked if he wants anything.
他说不需要
He says no.
他想让妻子起死回生 但天不遂人愿
He wants his wife back, but that's what he can't have.
我得在晚饭前把信写好 寄给克拉克森医生
I must write to Dr Clarkson and have it sent down before dinner.
亲爱的 没这必要
Darling, there's no need for that.
我应该写 我想写
I should. I want to.
我要为我们的行为向他致歉
I have to apologise for our behaviour.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为如果我们听他的话 茜玻就不会死
Because if we'd listened to him, Sybil might still be alive.
但菲利普爵士和你父亲自以为是 害死了她
But Sir Philip and your father knew better, and now she's dead.
她为什么这么说
Why... Why did she say that?
因为我确实有责任
Because there is some truth in it.
亲爱的 当悲剧降临
My dear, when tragedies strike,
我们总想把责任归咎于人
we try to find someone to blame.
如果无人可以指责
In the absence of a suitable candidate,
我们往往会责备自己
we usually blame ourselves.
不该怪你 怪不得任何人
You are not to blame. No-one is to blame.
我们的宝贝茜玻
Our darling Sybil has died
死于生产
during childbirth,
她已不是第一个遭此不幸的妇女
like too many women before her,
我们能做的 只有
and all we can do now...
在心里怀念她
..Is cherish her memory,
珍爱她的孩子
and her child.
不管怎么说 我难辞其咎
Nevertheless, there is truth in it.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表