剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
-那就只能阿尔弗雷德去了 -阿尔弗雷德
- Then Alfred must do it. - Alfred?
他大概只知道
He wouldn't know what to do beyond
收拾一下门前的脏鞋
collecting dirty shoes out of the door.
那他就得学了
Well, he'll have to learn.
这是爱尔兰传统吗
Is it an Irish tradition?
-什么 -她是说你没更衣
- What? - She means not changing.
当然不是 奶奶
Of course it isn't, Granny.
可能是的
It might have been.
出航当晚不也不能更衣吗
You don't change on the first night of a voyage.
老夫人 我没有燕尾服
No, my lady, I don't own a set of tails
也没有小礼服
or a dinner jacket either.
我用不上
I wouldn't get any use out of them.
希望你好歹有件大礼服
Well, I hope you own a morning coat
毕竟你要出席婚礼
since you're here for a wedding.
恐怕没有
No, I'm afraid I don't.
我们现在的生活跟以前大不相同了 爸爸
We live a different kind of life, Papa.
这还用说
Obviously.
能拜托你放低一点吗 卡森先生
Could you lower it a bit, please, Mr Carson?
你该买♥♥些衣服留在唐顿
You should buy a Downton wardrobe and leave it here.
这样你就不用带衣服来了
Then you won't have to pack when you come.
这主意好
What a good idea.
恐怕我不能为了迎合别人而改变自己
I'm afraid I can't turn into somebody else just to please you.
真可惜
More's the pity.
你当然没必要迎合我们
Oh, no, why should you change to please us?
现在爱尔兰什么情况
What is the general feeling in Ireland now?
我们正在努力摆脱英国的统治
That we're in sight of throwing off the English yoke.
你支持新的自治法案吗
Do you approve of the new act?
你会支持自己的国家被外权一分为二吗
Would you approve of your country being divided by a foreign power?
但那样南爱尔兰的自治不就近了一步吗
Well, won't it bring home rule for Southern Ireland nearer?
自治法案的条件都是英国君主制定的
Home rule on English terms presided over by an English king.
保留君主制有什么不好
Is keeping the monarchy a problem?
要是你们的国家被德皇统治 这算好吗
Would it be a problem for you to be ruled by the German Kaiser?
卡森 你没事吧
Carson, are you all right?
我不慎失手了 老爷 十分抱歉
I've been very clumsy, my lord. I do apologise.
爱尔兰花♥园♥的鲜花品种真比这里多吗
Is it true that Irish gardens have more variety than ours?
是啊 记得达夫林夫人
Oh, yes. Don't you remember
在克兰博伊举♥行♥的那场舞会吗
Lady Dufferin's ball at Claneboye?
她的花♥园♥美如天堂
The gardens there were heavenly.
我觉得他们瞧不起他
I thought them very down on him.
那是因为你不知情
That is because you know nothing.
他不也一样
And wasn't he down on them,
侮辱我们的国家 侮辱国王
insulting our country, insulting the King?
老爷竟然没发火 简直是奇迹
I thought it was a miracle his lordship held his temper.
他也不容易 卡森先生
But it must be hard, Mr Carson.
要和那些他曾开车接送的人同席而坐
To sit up there with people he used to drive around.
是不容易 休斯太太
It is hard, Mrs Hughes.
请都坐下
Please, sit down.
有什么事吗 先生
Is there something we can do, sir?
我只想下来和你们打声招呼
I just wanted to come down to say hello.
我不希望你们认为我就此得意忘形了
I wouldn't want you to think I'd got too big for my boots.
这真好
That's nice.
你和茜玻小姐还好吗
I hope you and Lady Sybil are well?
很好 谢谢
We are. Thank you.
我们也一直在关注贝茨先生的事
And we've been following the story of Mr Bates.
玛丽都写信告诉我们了
Mary keeps us informed.
不打扰你们用餐了
Still, I mustn't interrupt your dinner.
感谢你能来看看我们
Thank you for coming down.
他还真适应他的新身份
He's settled into his new life.
"玛丽都写信告诉我们了"
'Mary keeps us informed.'
他现在认识她了嘛
Well, he knows her now.
和这有什么关系
What's that got to do with it?
老爷从不在我面前直呼大小姐的名字
His lordship would never call her Mary when talking to me. Never.
如果他想扮成贵族 就得懂点规则
If he wants to play their game, he'd better learn their rules.
明天我们请仆人与我们共进晚餐吧
Tomorrow let's ask the servants to come up and dine with us
让他不那么尴尬
to make things easier.
你得让他别再喊妈妈和奶奶"夫人"了
You must get him to stop calling Granny 'my lady'. And Mama.
我们得想点不那么生硬客套的称呼
We need something that doesn't sound too stiff and grand.
当然是喊格兰瑟姆夫人
Lady Grantham, of course.
他可以称呼我格兰瑟姆伯爵
And he can call me Lord Grantham.
这还真一点不生硬客套
That doesn't sound stiff or grand at all.
慢慢来
One step at a time.
律师找你什么事 他来过了吧
So what did the lawyer want? I presume he turned up.
是啊 这事一言难尽
He did, and it's rather complicated.
但你猜对了 是关于雷吉的遗嘱
But you were right. It was about Reggie's will.
那他真的留了东西给你
So he's left you something?
先别管那个
Never mind that now.
坐下和我讲讲要来参加婚礼的亲戚
Sit down and tell me about the relations that are coming for the wedding.
我得把他们都记清楚了
I want to unscramble them in my head.
弄完了就去睡觉吧
Go to bed when you're done.
我想睡了会睡的
I'll go to bed when I'm ready.
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
跟你邪恶的双生姐妹交换身份了吗
Have you swapped places with your evil twin?
说好的新厨房♥女仆哪去了
I'd like to know where the new kitchen maid is.
你说会有的
That's what you promised.
他们招了一个新男仆 那厨房♥女仆呢
They've got a footman. Where's the kitchen maid?
我知道 很抱歉 我今晚问了卡森先生
I know and I'm sorry, but I spoke to Mr Carson tonight
但他说最近不会再招人了
and they won't be taking anyone new on.
却招了一个男仆
Except a footman.
我也不知道卡森先生怎么做到的
I don't know how Mr Carson managed it
毕竟老爷的意思很坚决
because his lordship's put his foot down.
但你现在已经是我的助手了
But you're called my assistant now
月薪也涨了七先令
and you've seven shillings extra every month.
但你还是欺骗了我 没有给我升职
You've still kept me here with a dishonest representation.
老天 你是吞了字典吗 这么能说
Oh, dear! Have you swallowed a dictionary?
我们在都柏林的时候这些事都不重要了
Somehow none of it seems to matter when we're in Dublin.
等级什么的都不存在了
Class and all that just seems to fade away.
我只是布兰森太太 和其他人一样努力生活
I'm Mrs Branson and we get on with our lives like millions of others.
但在这里 他觉得不受尊重
But here he feels so patronised.
他讨厌这感觉
And he hates it.
你不后悔吧
But you don't regret it?
不 绝不会
No, never.
他是个十分优秀的男人
He's a wonderful, wonderful man.
我只希望你能了解他
I just wish you knew him.
亲爱的 我们会了解他的
Darling, we will know him.
我们会了解他 器重他 我保证
We'll know him and value him. I promise.
好了
Anyway.
我得上楼了 确保他不会太想自杀
I'd best go upstairs and make sure he's not too suicidal.
晚安
Good night.
另外 不知道妈妈有没有提起
Oh, by the way, I don't know if Mama's told you...
明晚格雷全家都要来
But the whole Grey family's coming tomorrow night.
包括拉瑞吗
Including Larry?
-糟糕 -你最好给汤姆提个醒
- Crikey. - You'd better warn Tom.
还有 茜玻 如果我是你
Oh, and, Sybil, if I were you
就不跟爸爸提什么布兰森太太
I wouldn't tell Papa about being Mrs Branson.
格雷家是什么人啊
But who are the Greys?
他们来不来有什么要紧
And why does it matter that they're coming?
那家的父亲是默顿伯爵
The father, Lord Merton,
他是玛丽的教父
is Mary's godfather.
但我们年轻时 拉瑞·格雷很喜欢我
But Larry Grey used to be keen on me, when we were young.
那你也喜欢他吗
Were you keen on him?
不 应该不吧
No. I don't think so.
其实我也记不太清了
I can hardly remember, to be honest.
你究竟想说什么
So what are you saying?
也没什么
Nothing particularly.
但我们可以去里彭买♥♥件礼服
But we could run into Ripon and find some tails.
我们有这钱
We have the money.
我不会再花那笔钱了
I won't spend more of that money.
好吧
All right.
求你别总说爱尔兰的事
But please don't talk about Ireland all the time.
我只是希望你能好受一点
I just want to make things easier for you.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表