剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Yes, and you've been bailing the place out with Cora's fortune.
多年来一直如此
You have been for years.
唐顿如果想生存下去
Downton must be self-supporting
就必须自给自足
if it's to have a chance of survival!
你说的我们要好好考虑一番了
Well, you've given us plenty to think about.
是吧 贾维斯先生
Hasn't he, Mr Jarvis?
确实 格兰瑟姆伯爵
He has indeed, Lord Grantham.
我为什么要去劝他 我认同你父亲的观点
Why would I persuade your father otherwise when I agree with him?
您怎么能这么说
How can you say that
是您一直让我找事情做
when you keep telling me to find something to do?
我是指经营地方慈善机构
I meant run a local charity
或者画画水彩画之类的
or paint watercolours or something.
明天我就去伦敦见那个编辑
Well, I'm going to London to see the editor tomorrow
如果我喜欢他 就接受那份工作
and if I like him then I'm going to say yes.
我不想和爸爸争吵
I don't want to fall out with Papa,
但我也不想一直默默无闻
but I don't want to be invisible either.
我已经受够了
I've had enough of it.
那好吧 今晚我过去 看看能不能帮忙
Very well. I'm coming up tonight. I'll see what I can do.
但你也得帮我个忙
But I want a favour in return.
艾瑟尔 你怎么了
Ethel? What's the matter?
我在村里遇到了件挺不快的事
I had rather a nasty encounter in the village, that's all.
什么事
What sort of encounter?
贝克韦尔太太不肯招待我
Mrs Bakewell refused to serve me.
最后她丈夫招待了我 但态度很差
In the end her husband did, but it wasn't very nice.
那我们就去别处买♥♥
We shall take our business elsewhere.
没有必要 夫人 我已经习惯了
There's no need for that, Ma'am. I'm used to it.
你用不着受这气
You shouldn't have to be.
准备好今晚出去了吗
Are you all set for this evening?
如果你是问我是否同意
If you mean have I allowed
让艾薇在非休息日出门
Ivy to go out when it's not her half day,
我同意了 虽然说不上为什么
I have, but why, I could not tell you.
把她们安全带回来
Bring them all home safe.
那是调味酱吧
If that's Bechamel,
怎么不用香芹或者肉豆蔻呢
why don't you use parsley or mace?
要用的 但我昨晚都先在牛奶里煮过了
I do. But I boil it in the milk beforehand. I made it last night.
别烦她了 你个娘娘腔
Oh, leave her alone, you big ninnie.
男人会做饭没什么不好的
There's nothing wrong with a man who can cook.
据说世界上最好的厨师都是男的
Some say the best cooks in the world are men.
那这个小瘦子能成为世界名厨吗
And do we think this sad beanpole will be the best cook in the world?
你为什么总这么不友好 詹姆斯
Why do you always feel the need to be so unpleasant, James?
阿尔弗雷德怎么你了
What's Alfred ever done to you?
你今晚负责上鱼和肉
Er... you can take in the fish and meat tonight.
詹姆斯上调味酱
James can follow with the sauce.
-但我才该当第一男仆 -那是当然
- But I should be the First Footman. - Of course you should.
听她说了什么
Listen to her!
你比他高 来的时间也比他长
You're taller than him! You've been here longer than him!
她都说这种话了 你还带她去看电影
Why are you taking her to the pictures when she talks like that?
票都买♥♥了 所以...
Well, I've got the tickets now, so...
不必起身
Don't get up.
洗礼的事怎么样了
How's the Christening going?
都跟里彭的天主教会安排好了
It's all arranged with the Catholic Church in Ripon.
你不打算告诉我们吗
Weren't you going to tell us?
告诉你和马修吧
You and Matthew?
估计其他人也不想知道
I didn't think the others would want to know.
请给他们一个好好表现的机会
Please give them a chance to behave properly.
你愿不愿意做她的教母
I wondered if you'd be a Godmother?
这不违背教旨吗
Am I allowed to be?
教父母只要有一方是天主教♥徒♥就可以
As long as at least one of them is Catholic
我哥哥正在赶来
and my brother's coming over.
他会住在村里
He'll stay in the village.
不可以 他要住在这里
No, he won't. He'll stay here.
他是个粗人[未加工的钻石]
He's a bit of a rough diamond.
我很喜欢钻石
I'm very fond of diamonds.
我还是不敢相信我已经回来了
I still can't believe I'm here.
我不停地掐自己
I keep pinching myself.
相信吧
Believe.
哪一间会成为我们的家
Which one would be ours?
恰克先生和特里普家都不会搬走
Well, they won't move Mr Chirk or the Tripps,
但鲍尔太太想去村里住
but Mrs Bow wants to live in the village,
可能把她的房♥子给我们
so we might get hers.
但我还是无事可做
None of which solves the problem of what I'm going to do.
你当然是做你的工作
Your job, of course.
他们得解雇托马斯
They'll have to give Thomas his notice.
-是巴罗先生 -"见鬼去"先生才是
- Mr Barrow. - Mr 'Stick-It-Up-Your-Jumper'.
他必须得走
He'll have to go.
复仇的感觉真好
Revenge is sweet.
看看他 端都端不稳
Look at him. He can't even balance it.
别管他了 端上去吧
Oh, leave him alone. Up you go.
真是奇耻大辱 他不就是长得高吗
It's a flipping insult. Just cos he's ten foot tall.
-说得没错 -我真想...
- You're right. - I've got a good mind to...
别做你会后悔的事
Don't do anything you'll regret.
这种事是有办法的 但发脾气可无济于事
These things can be managed, but not by losing your temper.
我得说 你们俩真是般配
You make a cosy couple, I must say.
-别瞎说了 -我听说有戏
- I don't think so. - It's not what I've heard.
阿尔弗雷德说他总说起你
Alfred says he's always going on about you.
净是些傻话
Silly sloppy stuff.
阿尔弗雷德都受够了 也难怪
Alfred's sick and tired of it and no wonder.
那是他编的吧
Well, he's making it up.
随你怎么想
Have it you own way.
不能那么摆
Right, don't put them like that.
得让他们够得到餐具
They've got to be able to get hold of them.
快点
Come along.
所以我才让莫里过来
That's why I've asked Mr Murray to come up,
这样我们就能一起好好谈谈了
so that we can talk it through together.
你不征求我的意见 就叫莫里过来
You've asked Murray to come here without consulting me?
我觉得有些事我解释不清楚
I felt I wasn't explaining things well
而他说得清
and I know he can.
真棒 好丰盛的晚餐
Oh, lovely. What a treat.
-天呐 老夫人 -没事 別慌
- Oh my, your ladyship! - No, no fuss, no fuss.
帮我清理一下 换张餐巾就行
Just scrape me down and get me a spare napkin.
我来吧
I'll take that.
我今天在村里见到你的厨娘了 伊泽贝尔
I saw your cook in the village today, Isobel.
她看起来很难过
She seemed upset.
是的 贝克韦尔太太很不友善
Yes. Mrs Bakewell was rather unkind.
真可惜 在这座美丽的小村庄里
It seems a pity that even in this pretty little village,
人们居然这么没有谅解之心
people can be so unforgiving.
有些人没有谅解之心 有些人则是不通情理
Some people are unforgiving, others are insensitive.
你明早几点走
What time do you leave in the morning?
我想搭十点的车 稍后跟他一起喝茶
I thought I'd get the ten o'clock. I'm meeting him for tea.
你竟然支持这件事吗
You're not encouraging this?
她还没同意做什么呢
She hasn't agreed to anything yet.
妈妈 跟她谈谈 跟大家都谈谈
Oh, Mama, talk to her. Talk to all of them.
说些通事理的话
Say something sensible.
是啊 都听听女人为什么该守在家里吧
Yes. Let's hear how a woman's place is in the home.
我的确认为女人最终的归属是家庭
I do think a woman's place is eventually in the home,
但在那之前找些乐子也无伤大雅
but I see no harm in her having some fun before she gets there.
奶奶 谢谢您
Oh, Granny! Thank you!
您吃错药啦
Have you changed your pills?
再说 伊迪丝年纪也不小了
And another thing. I mean, Edith isn't getting any younger.
或许她就不适合家庭生活
Perhaps she isn't cut out for domestic life.
你那边进展如何 汤姆
How are your plans proceeding, Tom?
我正想和格兰瑟姆夫人说
I was telling Lady Grantham.
我哥哥在利物浦有家汽车行
My brother has a garage in Liverpool.
他让我和他合伙干
He's asked me to go in with him.
是要过来的那个哥哥吗
The brother who's coming to stay?
-是的 基里安 -他来干什么
- Yes. Kieran. - Why is he coming here?
洗礼的事
For the Christening.
他怎么重摆的餐匙
How did he rearrange the spoons?
就放在了盘子边上 我没说他是故意的
Right on the edge of my plate. I'm not saying it was deliberate.
希望如此 我只是想帮忙
I hope you're not, cos I was trying to help.
我想以后阿尔弗雷德用不着你来帮 詹姆斯
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表