剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I'll tell Ethel she has a treat in the store!
-你这是怎么了 -对不起 只是...
- What's the matter with you? - I'm sorry, but...
艾薇 活儿没做完呢
Ivy! We haven't finished yet.
永远做不完
We've never finished.
这是什么
What's this?
胭脂吗
Rouge?
你在往脸上抹粉吗
Have you been painting your face?
现在不比从前了 帕特莫太太
It's not like the old days, Mrs Patmore.
姑娘都这么做
All the girls do it.
这宅里可不行 你这轻浮的丫头 去洗掉
Not in THIS house, Miss Hussy. Go and wash!
别让我再看到
We'll see no more of it.
这家里又多了一个钢琴家可真好
It's nice to know we've another piano player in the house.
除非您觉得现在还不太合适
Unless you think it's too soon.
不 茜玻小姐是个年轻快活的姑娘
Oh, no. Lady Sybil was a bright young thing.
她会喜欢音乐的 弹得好 詹姆斯
She'd be glad of some music. You play well, James.
我们吉米真是多才多艺 是不是
There's no end to Jimmy's talents, is there?
老爷找你
His Lordship wants you.
-真希望他别那样 -哪样
- I wish he wouldn't do that. - What?
他总是摸我
He's always touching me.
-我要去告诉卡森先生 -不行
- I'm going to tell Mr Carson. - You'd never.
只要能让他停下去报♥警♥也行
I'd tell the flippin' police if it'd make him stop.
我得走了 我得去拿些寝具
I must go. I need to fetch some linen.
夫人也快上楼了
Her Ladyship won't be long now.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-没什么 -不像是没什么
- Nothing. - It didn't look like nothing.
你会跳狐步舞吗
Can you dance the foxtrot?
会吧 会的
I think so. Yeah, I can.
你能教我吗
Would you teach me?
我该去端茶了
Well, I'm supposed to lay the tea.
我还以为你会愿意和我跳舞呢
And here's me thinking you'd like to dance with me.
那跳吧
Go on, then.
-手怎么摆 -这样
- How do you put the hands? - Like this.
那只脚先往后撤
That foot goes back first.
-这样 -对 慢 慢
- Right? - Yeah. It goes slow, slow...
快 快 慢
quick, quick, slow.
慢 快 快 慢
Slow, quick, quick, slow.
慢 快 快
Slow, quick, quick.
小姐 来了
M'lady, it's arrived.
到了 我想先来告诉您
It's here. I wanted you to be the first to know.
告诉我什么 什么来了
Kown what? What's arrived?
他成功了 莫里先生成功了
He's done it. Mr Murray's done it.
他拿到了她的证词什么的
He's got her to make a statement, witnessed and everything.
那贝茨什么时候能释放
So when will Bates be set free?
走程序还得要几周
It'll take a few weeks for the formalities,
但他能获释
but he'll be released.
这点莫里先生说得很清楚
Mr Murray's quite clear about that.
贝茨先生要回家了
So Mr Bates is coming home.
-我真为你高兴 -我知道
- Oh, I'm so, so happy for you. - I know you are.
-告诉爸爸了吗 -还没有呢 小姐
- Have you told Papa? - Not yet, m'lady.
去说吧 他现在很低落
Well, do. Please do. He's very low just now.
能让他听到点好消息再好不过了
It will be wonderful for him to hear something good.
你看到妈妈写的留言了吗
Have you seen this note from Mama?
看到了 不知她想怎么样
I have. I wonder what she wants.
只要不是关于夫妻和睦的都好
I can stand anything but a lecture on marital harmony.
我们必须去吗
Do we have to go?
我想是的 不必长待
I think so. We needn't stay long.
好的
Good.
你今早气色不错
You look very nice this morning.
别说俏皮话 罗伯特 现在不行
Don't flirt with me, Robert. Not now.
抱歉打扰您 老爷
I'm ever so sorry to interrupt, my Lord,
但是巴特利太太给出了能洗脱他罪名的证词
but Mrs Bartlett has given a statement that'll clear him.
至少莫里先生说"会让判决摇摇欲坠"
At least, Mr Murray says it will "Make the verdict unsafe".
贝茨先生会回来了
So Mr Bates is coming back to Downton.
是不是太棒了
Isn't it marvellous?
是啊 这真是太棒了
Yes, that is absolutely marvellous!
你要给莫里打电♥话♥吗
Do you want to telephone Murray?
如果要 告诉卡森
If you do, tell Carson.
他会安排的
He'll manage it for you.
您要出去吗
Why? Are you going out?
奶奶叫我们去
Your grandmother has asked us to call.
我回头再跟他谈吧
I'll hear what he says later.
我真的很高兴
I really am so very glad.
请留步
Excuse me!
你来这儿做什么
What are YOU doing here?
抱歉 卡森先生 我是来答谢帕特莫太太的
I'm sorry, Mr Carson. I want to thank Mrs Patmore.
我带了花来
I brought these flowers.
我们想要花 花♥园♥里有的是
When we want flowers, there are plenty in the gardens here.
这真是不错 艾瑟尔
How nice of you, Ethel.
帕特莫太太在厨房♥
Mrs Patmore is in the kitchen.
希望你永远用不着求谁
I hope YOU never need a favour from your fellow man.
随你怎么说狠话 我知道你不会不管我的
You can talk as tough as you like. I know YOU won't abandon me.
既是这样 怎么就不能宽容一些
Why doesn't that thought make you kinder?
因为我不能改变原则 休斯太太
Because I am who I am, Mrs Hughes.
慢 慢 快 快 后退 慢
Slow, slow, quick, quick. Go back. Slow...
瞧你们两个
Look at the pair of you.
阿尔弗雷德要学狐步舞
Alfie's learning the foxtrot.
一猜就知道 不过这水平怕是还不够
I bet he is, but he's going to have to do better than that.
什么意思
What do you mean? Why?
人家这是要讨好艾薇的
He's only learning it to please our Ivy.
-是吧 兄弟 -是真的吗
- Aren't you, m'laddo? - Is that true?
-那个... -那还能假 小豆子
- Well... - Of course it is, you runner bean.
让开 看我怎么跳的
Step aside, let me show you how it's done.
这又是闹哪一出
What is going on here?
这种时候居然做这种事
At a time like this, of sober dignity!
先生 你还知道廉耻和礼节吗
Have you lost all sense of shame and propriety, sir?
这样怎么当得起第一男仆
What makes you think you're the stuff of a first footman?
依我看艾尔弗雷德才是合适的人选
Alfred looks like a first footman to me.
跟他学学怎么稳重行事
Take a leaf from his book and learn to conduct yourself with discretion.
-卡森先生 是他先... -闭嘴
- But, Mr Carson, he was the one... - Silence.
你真给你这身号♥服蒙羞
You're a disgrace to your livery.
至于你 黛西
And as for you, Daisy,
这些年的历练竟没有长进
have your years here taught you nothing?
多谢你替我说话了
Thanks for speaking up.
估计你也不想再练了吧...
I don't suppose you want to practise...
我很忙
I'm very busy.
你还是去问艾薇有没有空吧
Why don't you ask Ivy if she's got any spare time?
克拉克森医生
Dr Clarkson!
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人 一向可好
Lady Grantham, how are you?
多谢记挂 一切都好
Much as you'd expect me to be.
克拉克森医生有些话要跟你说
Dr Clarkson has something to tell you
或许能改变你的一些看法
which may alter your view on things a little.
恕我冒昧 但恐怕不会的
I don't mean to be discourteous, but I doubt it.
既然你来了 我也有几句话想说
Since you're here, I have a few words of my own to say.
我应该向你道歉
I feel I owe you an apology.
格兰瑟姆伯爵
Please, Lord Grantham.
请容我说两句
If you'll just allow me.
那个可怕的夜晚...
On that awful night...
我想我给了大家一个错觉
I'm afraid I may have given you the impression
那就是我提出的方法
that my recommended course of treatment
能挽回茜珀小姐的性命
offered a real chance for Lady Sybil's survival.
其实 你们也能想象 事后我多方查证
The truth, and I've done a great deal of research since, as you can imagine,
最终证实机会并不大
is that the chance was a small one.
其实很小
A tiny one, really.
我在书上读过
I'd read that
提前分娩的确是避免创伤的唯一办法
early dilivery was the only way to avoid the trauma, and it is.
你当时也是据理力争
As you tried so hard to tell us.
但我不知道的是
But...what I did not quite realise
子痫几乎是绝对致命的
was that eclampsia is almost invariably fatal,
不管是否采取剖腹产
with or without a Caesarian.
您当初同意了 茜珀小姐必然要
Had you agreed, we would have subjected
承受一场准备匆忙的手术带来的恐惧和痛苦
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表