剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
It's very, very unlikely, isn't it, doctor?
帕特莫太太 医生都把我当大人对待
If the doctor treats me like an adult, Mrs. Patmore,
你又何必哄着我呢
why do you insist on treating me like a child?
-你觉不觉得这火太小了 -不觉得
- Does this seem slow to you? - Not really.
莱文森夫人要和大家一起去老夫人家喝下午茶
Mrs Levinson's going to the Dower House with the others for tea.
我觉得他喜欢我
I think he likes me.
他那只是友好罢了
He's being friendly, that's all.
你还好吗 你已经埋头苦干了几个小时了
Are you all right? You seem to have been slaving away for hours.
我想在回去上班之前赶上进度
I want to be up to date with it all before I get back to the office.
斯维尔先生的律师有消息吗
Anything from Mr Swire's lawyer?
你看看吧
You can read it if you like.
也就是说 你的确是雷吉的继承人
So you are definitely Reggie's heir?
看上去是这样
Looks like it,
但他们还得向印度政♥府♥要一份死亡证明
but if they have to get a death certificate out of the Indian authorities,
-一时半会儿肯定办不好 -很好
- it won't be settled by Tuesday. - Good.
哪里好了
Why is it good?
晚到几天 你就有时间改主意了
The delay may give you time to change your mind.
玛丽 求你别再逼我了
Stop punishing me, Mary, please.
如果我接受遗产
If I accepted the legacy,
就是以欺骗手段获取财产
I would be taking money under false pretences.
无异于盗窃
I'd be stealing.
你父亲都理解了 你怎么不行
Your father understands now. Why can't you?
我觉得他并不理解 只是不想求你
I don't think he understands at all, he just doesn't want to beg.
好了 我要去奶奶家喝下午茶
Anyway, I'm off to granny's for tea.
一会儿见吧
I'll see you later.
我真的很爱你
I do love you so terribly much.
我知道
Yes, I know you do.
哈罗德最近在忙什么呢
So what's Harold doing now?
他沉迷于游艇
His idee fixe is yachts.
要更大更快的
Bigger yachts, faster yachts.
就是游艇那些事
Something with yachts.
-他开心吗 -谁知道 他都忙昏头了
- Is he happy? - He's much too busy to find out.
我一直觉得难以想象
It always seems so strange to me
柯拉竟还有个兄弟
that Cora has a brother.
怎么说
Why?
你知道这里的规矩 妈妈
You know how the things work here, mother.
只要有男嗣 女儿就没有继承权
If there's a boy, the daughters don't get anything.
在英国有兄弟的女性不可能成为继承人
There's no such thing as an English heiress with a brother.
我们怎么都没见过他
Why do we never see him?
哈罗德不愿离开美国
Harold hates to leave America.
有意思 他不愿离开美国
Curious. He hates to leave America.
我还不愿去呢
I should hate to go there.
别说笑了 奶奶
You don't mean that, Granny,
我们明明都很向往美国
when we're both so drawn to America.
确实如此 尤其是现在
Indeed, indeed we are. Never more than now,
卡劳利和莱文森两家的感情这么深
when the bond between the Crawleys and Levinsons is so strong.
如果你真心这么想可真好 妈妈
That's nice, if you mean it, Mama.
是真的
I do.
我们两家之间相互扶持实在难能可贵
It is marvellous the way our families support each other.
你是想用莱文森的钱保住卡劳利的地位吧
You mean you needed the Levinson cash to keep the Crawleys on top?
我们恐怕不会这么说
I'm not sure we'd put it that way.
当然不会
I'm quite sure we would not.
但我希望您能认同
But I hope you feel that
用妈妈的财产来
Mama's fortune has been well spent
维系古老家族是再好不过
in shoring up an ancient family.
钱总得花 不是吗
You gotta spend it on something!
这里怎么了
What happened here?
我...
I...
我只是...
I just...
怎么了
You just what?
-那里弄脏了 -这我知道
- There was a mark in it. - I know there was a mark in it,
但也没必要烧了吧
but you didn't need to burn it away.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我穿小礼服下去吧
I'll go down in my dinner jacket,
你明早送去我伦敦的裁缝那里
you can send it to my tailor in London in the morning.
没关系 又没死人
Come on, nobody's died,
去把小礼服找出来
just find the dinner jacket.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes.
布丁酒的杯子还没准备
There don't seem to be any glasses waiting for the pudding wine.
今晚要喝那个吗
Are they having one tonight?
都写在菜单上了
It's on the menus.
我写菜单又不是为了好玩
I don't write them for my own amusement.
确实
No, I dare say not.
休斯太太
Mrs Hughes,
我一直在劝老爷 再招些仆人
I am trying, and so far failing,
恢复到正常数量 可是他也一直不肯
to persuade his lordship to bring the staff levels back up to snuff,
在我说服他之前
but until he does
你一定得完成分内的工作
it is vital that you pull your weight.
纽波特可不是片丛林
Newport's not a jungle, not at all,
[纽波特 美国罗德岛避暑胜地]
但确实有些随意
but it is a little less formal.
马修显然是希望你能随意 才穿了便装
Matthew obviously wants you to feel at home in his play clothes.
这不能怪我
Don't blame me for this.
我和阿尔弗雷德之前出了点状况
I'm afraid Alfred and I had a little bit disaster earlier.
怎么回事
What happened?
他不知怎么在我的燕尾服上烧了个洞
Somehow the poor chap managed to burn a hole in my tails.
别担心 能补好的
Don't worry, it can be mended.
小心点 卡森 别急啊
Careful, Carson. Steady the bus.
十分抱歉 老爷
I beg your pardon, my lord.
我倒更喜欢小礼服
I'd rather like dinner jackets.
我赞同你的观点 有时随意点更好
And I agree with you. Sometimes it's nice to be informal.
尤其是情侣独处的时候
Especially when a couple is alone.
但尽力维持传统是我们身为贵族的职责
But people like us should lead the fight to keep tradition going.
如果你的意思是拒绝改变 我不能苟同
If you mean we can never change, I can't agree to that.
我也是
Nor me.
接受改变和保护过去一样重要
Accepting change is as important as defending the past.
但唐顿这样的大宅就是要保护传统
But the role of houses like Downton is to protect tradition.
所以维系它们才如此重要
That's why they're so important to maintain.
你同意吗 莱文森夫人
Don't you agree, Mrs Levinson?
我们必须倾尽全力
We must do everything in our power
让唐顿这样的宅子维系下去
to keep houses like Downton going.
当然 如果你们认为有必要
Sure, if you think it's worth it.
下周都有谁来赴宴
So who's coming to dinner next week?
一些乡绅
Some locals.
我们认为你会想看看唐顿举办盛典
We thought you'd like to see Downton on parade.
没错 外婆
That's right, grandmama.
幸好我们筹办了晚宴
I'm glad we've planned a dinner.
正好让您看看唐顿的真正价值
We can show you the real point of Downton.
我不知道说什么好 卡森先生
I don't know what to say, Mr Carson.
-怎么回事 -阿尔弗雷德让家族蒙了羞
- What's going on here? - Alfred has embarrassed the family.
他害得马修先生下楼用餐时着装不当
He forced Mr Matthew to appear downstairs improperly dressed.
听着还真刺♥激♥
You make it sound quite exciting.
不要这么粗俗 奥布瑞恩小姐
I will not tolerate vulgarity. Thank you, Ms O'Brien.
阿尔弗雷德肯定不是故意的 卡森先生
I'm sure Alfred didn't mean to, Mr Carson.
我向托马斯请教怎样去除...
I asked Thomas how to get off mark...
你这是什么意思
Hey wait, what's this?
你给我用来清理的东西
The stuff you gave me to clean the tails
在燕尾服上烧了个洞
burned a hole in them.
胡说 我给了你一些碳酸钠
No such thing. I gave you some soda crystals, I thought.
你没用好 可不怪我
If you use them wrongly, it's not my fault.
这就是拔苗助长的结果
This is what comes of making him run before he could walk.
如果你想让我跟她断绝往来 我会的
If you want me to stay away from her, of course I will.
我知道这很无情
I know it sounds harsh.
不必多说 罗伯特 我完全理解
Please Robert, I understand completely.
伊迪丝小姐是你女儿
Lady Edith's your daughter,
你不愿她跟一个老残废在一起
and you don't want her involved in some cripple who's far too old.
这下是你不留情面了
Now you're the one who's harsh.
可她总来看我
The trouble is she calls round regularly.
我又不能不让她进来
I can hardly ask her not to be admitted.
我写信跟她说吧
I suppose I could write to her.
希望这事不会影响我们之间的友谊
I hope you won't feel we can't be friends after this.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表