剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
You can stay with me.
罗斯孟德姑妈不会介意 她家空房♥又多
Aunt Rosamund won't mind, and there's plenty of room.
你都没说你要去哪
I don't even know where you're going.
我去见编辑 讨论我的文章
To see my editor, to discuss my article.
我也想和你去伦敦
I think I might come up with you to London.
我明早给办公室打电♥话♥ 我住俱乐部
I'll ring the office in the morning. I can stay at my club.
这不必 罗斯孟德姑妈肯定想留你住
Don't do that. Aunt Rosamund would love to have you.
而且我感觉得有人帮我管着罗斯
And...I suspect I'll need help controlling Rose.
-为什么 -我也不清楚
- Why do you say that? - I'm not sure.
直觉吧
Instinct.
等你妈妈发现了 她不会生气吗
When your mother finds out, will she mind?
她肯定会高兴的
No, she'll be delighted.
你们能帮我保守秘密 我感激不尽
And so grateful to all of you for helping with my secret.
而且 有伊迪丝陪伴 我能出什么事呢
Besides, with Edith as my chaperone, what harm can I come to?
我能帮你什么
But how can I help?
如果计划成功
If our plan works,
三分之一的地♥产♥都直接归我们处置了
we'll be farming a third of the estate directly.
-你们能应付得来吗 -我们相信可以
- And you can manage that? - We think so.
希望您也能相信
But we need you to think so too,
因为格兰瑟姆伯爵肯定不信
because Lord Grantham definitely won't.
-你们在划分阵营吗 -可怜的罗伯特
- Are you drawing up the battle lines? - Poor Robert.
自打战争结束 他的日子就没好过
The post-war world has not been kind to him.
代理人的房♥子怎么样了
How are you getting on with the agent's house?
-但愿贾维斯没给你留下一团狼藉 -没有
- I hope Jarvis didn't leave it a wreck. - No, not at all.
但家具是他的
But the furniture was his,
所以我可能要过一阵苦行僧的日子了
so I'll have to begin in a state of Trappist simplicity.
阁楼里应该还有些家什 回头看看吧
I'm sure there's some stuff in the attics here. We'll have a look.
小茜玻呢
What about Sybbie?
只有你和保姆陪她
Won't it be lonely for her,
是不是太孤单了
just you and Nanny and nobody else for company?
我想这对我们两个都好
I think it's right for both of us.
巴罗先生
Mr Barrow?
你在这里干什么
What in heaven's name are you doing out here?
你是要走了 但是天无绝人之路
I know you're leaving, but things can't be as black as all that.
你现在有资历了 可以申请做管家什么的
You're trained now. You can apply for a position as a butler.
您还不知道实情吧
You don't know everything, then?
那你就告诉我吧
Then will you tell me everything?
休斯太太 我怕说了之后
I'm afraid if I dare do, Mrs Hughes, that...
您会觉得震惊 恶心
it will shock and disgust you.
震惊 恶心
Shock and disgust?
那我才要听呢
My, my. I think I have to hear it now.
走吧
Come on.
格兰瑟姆夫人 也就是老夫人
Lady Grantham - the dowager, that is -
担心你因为过去的经历而被孤立
has been concerned that your history here has left you lonely.
-劳她费心了 -我还没说完
- She's kind to concern herself. - It's not just that.
她觉得 你来这儿工作之后
She believes you've made this house
也带来了些不好听的闲话
a local topic of unwelcome conversation.
所以她给你登了则广♥告♥
So she's placed an advertisement for you
这些是回信
and she's got some replies.
是这样的
The point is,
你前去应聘时
you would go to your new position
可以拿着我和休斯太太的推荐信
with references from me and from Mrs Hughes
你的过去也可以只字不提
and you would not have to refer to your earlier life.
也就是说 一笔勾销了
In effect, you'd be washed clean.
什么事
Yes?
-新的女仆还好吗 -不太好
- Is the new maid working out? - No, not really.
她可能要走了
I don't think she'll stay.
我真想安娜
I miss Anna.
她做了你的女仆 你怎么称呼她
What do you call her now she's your maid?
就叫安娜
Anna, I'm afraid.
总不能叫她贝茨
I can't very well call her Bates.
是啊
No.
叫我来什么事
What's this about?
是这样
Well...
马修想跟你去伦敦
You know Matthew wants to come with you to London.
有什么问题吗
Why shouldn't he?
我只是想知道你们坐哪趟火车回来
I just need to check which train you're planning to come back on.
周四三点那班 怎么了
The three o'clock on Thursday. Why?
你能保证不让他提前回来吗
Can you promise not to let him catch an earlier one?
当然不能 你要我怎么拦着他
Of course not. What reason would I give?
你肯定能想到办法 求你了
You can think of something. Please.
好吧
Oh, all right.
但为什么凡事都非要这么复杂
But why is everything always so complicated?
等马修从伦敦回来再说吧
We'll talk about it when Matthew gets back from London.
不能先给我点提示吗
Can't I even have a clue?
应该由他来告诉您 这是他的主意
He should tell you. It's his idea.
-天啊 听着真吓人 -什么吓人
- God, it sounds ominous. - What does?
马修为庄园制定了什么可怕的计划
Matthew has some ghastly scheme for the estate
而汤姆不敢告诉我是什么计划
and Tom's too frightened to say what it is.
我得去喝一杯
I need a drink.
你不能让他这么勒索你
You cannot allow him to blackmail you like this.
我直说吧 托马斯把整件事都告诉我了
And before you ask, Thomas has told me the whole story.
我很遗憾你要听如此恐怖的事
I'm only sorry you had to listen to such horrors.
为什么 你以为托马斯是我遇到的第一个
Why? Do you think Thomas is the first man of...
这种人吗
that sort that I've ever come across?
-我希望如此 -但他不是
- Well, I would hope so. - Well, he isn't.
我还想说一件事
And I'll tell you something else.
我觉得詹姆斯可能引诱了他
I think James may have led him on.
什么
What?!
-我决不接受这种指责 -别激动
- I cannot listen to such allegations. - Calm down.
我不是说他有意引诱
I don't mean deliberately,
但他虚荣又轻佻
but he's a vain and silly flirt.
也许他无意中给了托马斯错误的想法
He may have given Thomas the wrong impression without meaning to.
真不敢相信我们竟然在讨论这种事
I can hardly believe we're having this conversation.
或许吧 但我决不会坐视那个小傲慢鬼
Maybe not, but I won't sit by and let that young whippersnapper
毁掉一个人的余生
ruin a man for the rest of his life.
尤其是一个为国家负过伤的人
Not a man who was wounded in the service of king and country.
我们别无选择
We may have no choice.
这种你显然还挺熟悉的行为
These practices, with which you're apparently so familiar,
是违法的
are against the law.
-我知道 -那就行了
- I know that. - Very well, then.
如果我们拒绝詹姆斯 他去报了警
If we stand up to James and he goes to the police,
托马斯就会进监狱
it will only put Thomas in prison,
他不会为此感激你的
which he will not thank you for.
在审视你的爱巢吗
Inspecting the love nest?
出来取煤块而已
Just fetching some coal.
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you say.
不 我是真心的
No, I mean it.
幸福的夫妻 所有人都为你高兴
The happy couple, and everyone's so pleased for you.
真无法想象那滋味有多好
Can't imagine what that's like.
也许你该试着对人友善些
Perhaps you should try being nicer.
我就是因为太友善 才惹了麻烦
It's being nice that got me into trouble.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没事
Never mind.
我很快就要走了
I'll be gone soon.
而你既然回来了
And now you're here...
这会让你很开心吧
..You'll be glad of that.
是的 没错
Yes, I will be.
你会上场吧 莫斯利先生
I assume I can count on you, Mr Molesley.
当然 我对板球几乎是无所不知
Oh, I'll say. There's not much I don't know about cricket.
这话让我很紧张
You make me quite nervous.
那么你 我 詹姆斯 阿尔弗雷德
So with you, me, James, Alfred,
你们两个门童
both you hall boys,
楼下一共是六个人
that makes six from down here.
我不能打球 卡森先生 但我可以计分
I can't play, Mr Carson, but I can keep score.
好的 很好
Good. Very good.
那么 加上老爷
So, with his lordship,
卡劳利先生和布兰森先生 已经十个人了
Mr Crawley and MR Branson, we're already ten.
你怎么不去 巴罗先生
What about you, Mr Barrow?
到那时候我应该已经走了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表