剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
要有机会休息才怪
Chance'd be a fine thing.
要我告知格兰瑟姆夫人吗
Would you like me to say something to Lady Grantham?
不 谢谢你 医生
No, thank you, Doctor,
有必要的话 我会亲自告诉她
I'll speak to her myself if I need to.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝女儿 这是怎么了
My darling girl, what's this?
你心知肚明 是你让安东尼爵士写了那封信
I think you know what it is, since you asked Sir Anthony to write.
伊迪丝 你也明白
Edith, you do understand
我做的一切都是为了你好
that I only ever want what's best for you.
什么是为我好 都由您决定吗
And you're the judge of that?
在这件事上 是的
In this I think I am.
茜玻嫁给一个司机 您请他来唐顿做客
Sybil marries a chauffeur and you welcome him to Downton,
可我爱上一位绅士 您却将他拒之千里
but when I love a gentleman, you cast him into the outer darkness.
她说得有道理 罗伯特
She has a point, Robert.
斯特兰确实是一位绅士
Strallan is certainly a gentleman.
除此之外 伊迪丝还告诉我 他有房♥子
Well, besides which, Edith tells me he has a house,
有钱 有头衔 有你在乎的一切
he has money, he has a title, everything that you care about.
您把我说得非常肤浅
You make me sound very shallow.
难道不是吗
Aren't you,
您嫌他胳膊有伤就逼我放弃他
when you make me give him up because he has a bad arm?
不仅如此
That's not the only reason.
他还比你大了二十五岁
He's quarter of a century too old.
这她告诉您了吗
Did she tell you that?
你女儿现在既难过又孤单 罗伯特
Your daughter is sad and lonely, Robert.
我无意干涉 但是...
Now I don't mean to interfere, but...
是吗
Don't you?
您不让他来唐顿 我就去找他
If you ban him from Downton, I'll only go to his house.
我是说真的
I mean it.
我想他不会见你的
I don't believe he'd see you.
那我就等在外头 直到他肯见我
I'll wait outside until he does.
您怎么能嫌弃他的年龄呢
How can you not like him because of his age,
我认识的同龄人几乎都死光了
when almost every young man we grew up with is dead?
您想让我孤独终老吗
Do you want me to spend my life alone?
我可没说我讨厌他 我很喜欢他
I didn't say I don't like him. I like him very much.
我也很喜欢他 爸爸 真的
So do I, Papa. So do I.
求您请他来吧
Please, ask him back.
他写信说不出席妈妈的晚宴 求您劝他来吧
He writes he's not coming to Mama's dinner. But please make him.
求您了 求您了
Please, please, please.
那好吧
Oh, all right, then.
我找到巴特利太太了
I found Mrs Bartlett.
我给客栈的租户回信说明了情由
I wrote back to the tenants of the roadhouses explaining
他们就把转递地址寄了过来
and they sent me a forwarding address.
不知道他们之前怎么不说
I don't know why they didn't before.
你只是知道她在哪里
It's just because you know where she is
她还未必愿意跟你谈
doesn't mean she'll talk to you.
为什么
Why not?
奥黛丽·巴特利是跟薇拉最亲近的人了
Audrey Bartlett was the nearest thing Vera had to a friend.
所以我才要找她呀
That's why I want to meet her.
话虽如此 但她对你肯定会有偏见
Maybe. But when she looks at you, she won't see the real Anna Bates.
我不用她喜欢我 只要她说实话就行
She's doesn't have to like me. I need her to be honest.
我要写信约她见面
I'm going to write and ask for a meeting.
往返伦敦也就一天的事
I can get to London and back in a day.
她不会答应的
She won't agree.
我有你房♥子的房♥租 可以给她钱啊
I've the rent from the house, I can make it worth her while.
你说薇拉为什么没去找她
Why do you think Vera didn't go and see her
而非要写信呢
instead of sending that letter?
什么意思
What do you mean?
当初你去找她 她心里害怕
When Vera was frightened about your visit
就写信给她 说她很害怕
she wrote that letter saying how scared she was
却不肯出门直接去见她
instead of walking around to see her friend.
也许两样都做了呢
Maybe she did both.
那...
So...
府里现在怎么样
what's the news at home?
我不该说的
I shouldn't tell you, really.
我谁也没告诉
I haven't told any of the others.
这样是坏了贴身女仆的规矩
It's breaking the code of a lady's maid.
老爷遇上了麻烦
His lordship's in trouble.
可能要卖♥♥掉庄园
It seems he may have to sell.
什么 卖♥♥掉唐顿
What? Sell Downton?
这让我心里难过
That makes me sad.
我以为待在这里 我已心如死灰
I wouldn't have thought there's much that could touch me in here,
但这真让我难受
but that does.
东西没到 他们答应得好好的
It's never come. They promised and promised
我以为准在七点的车上 谁知道没有
and I thought it was sure to be on the 7 o'clock but it's not.
那就戴黑领带吧
I'll just have to wear a black tie.
可是玛丽小姐 肯定...
But Lady Mary, surely...
这些东西根本没那么重要
These things don't matter as much as they did,
玛丽小姐和大家都很清楚
Lady Mary knows that as well as anyone.
谢谢 我是来得有点早...
Thank you. I know I'm early...
奶奶 快来看我们的布置
Granny, come and see what we've done.
先走了
Oh, excuse us.
如何
What do you think?
奢华自然无与伦比
Nothing succeeds like excess.
什么时候找她谈
When shall we tackle her?
晚餐后 等她一个人的时候谈
After dinner. We'll get her on her own.
她不会不管唐顿的死活
She won't want to see all this go,
现在她知道是为了自己的外孙女
not now she knows it's for her own granddaughter.
肯定不会袖手旁观
She won't.
希望的事不要说那么肯定
Never mistake a wish for a certainty.
但愿她不会
Let's hope she won't.
-帕特莫太太 -又怎么了
- Mrs Patmore. - What is it now?
炉子一直冒烟
It's smoking, the range.
肯定是风向不对 用耙子捅捅就是了
The wind must be in the wrong direction, just rake it through.
阿尔弗雷德呢
Where's Alfred?!
找他干什么
Why?
他人呢
Where is Alfred?!
应该在休息室
I think he is in the servants' hall.
东西呢
Where are they?
什么东西
Where are what?
你说什么东西 老爷的衬衫
His bloody evening shirts! That's what!
你藏哪里去了
Where have you put them?
我根本就没碰 我动那些干什么
I haven't touched his evening shirts. Why would I?
是你干的吧
Have you done this?
托马斯 我怎么知道老爷的衬衫在哪里
Thomas, why would I know anything about his lordship's shirts?
要是被我查出来...
When I find out...
别到处现眼了 抓紧干活儿吧
Keep your histrionics to yourself and hurry up about it.
夫人都已经到客厅了
Her ladyship's already in the drawing room.
难道老爷还没更衣吗
Are you telling me his lordship's not even dressed?
怎么能都弄丢了呢
You can't have lost them all.
老爷 没弄丢
I haven't lost any of them, my lord.
肯定是谁拿走了 偷走了
They've been taken by someone, stolen...pinched...
-拿我衣服干什么 -作弄我 老爷
- Why would they do that? - To get at me, my lord.
楼下的人不喜欢你吗
Are you not popular downstairs?
老爷 不能这么说
I wouldn't say that, my lord,
您也知道那些人的德性
but you know how people can be.
就喜欢捉弄人
They like a little joke.
抱歉 但这件事实在太过分
Well, I am sorry, but this is quite unacceptable.
要是查到谁做的 来告诉我
If you uncover the culprit, refer them to me,
可现在怎么办
but for now what are we going to do?
晚上好 约翰爵士
Good evening, Sir John.
火怎么会熄呢
It can't be going out.
可就是熄了 烟道肯定堵住了
Well it is. There must be a block in the flue.
餐点都还没上锅 蛋奶酥还没进炉
The dinner's not cooked, we haven't put in the souffles.
今晚做不成蛋酥了
There'll be no souffles tonight.
松饼也没烤呢
And the muffins still raw.
这究竟是怎么了
What in heaven's name is going on?
怎么了
I'll tell you what.
二十多位贵宾在客厅等候进餐
We've 20 lords and ladies in the drawing room waiting for dinner
而我们却根本没有晚餐
and we've got no dinner to give them.
我的天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表