剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
他变了
He'd changed, you know.
最后那段日子她很怕他
She was scared of him by the end.
现在看来她有理由害怕
And now I know she had good reason.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
When did you last see her?
进来说吧
You'd better come inside.
贝茨
Bates.
要小心
Watch you out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
好好搜一下你的房♥间 你的床
Search your room, search your bed.
他们给你下了套
They've set you up somehow,
你室友克雷格还有他的朋友
your cellmate Craig and his mates.
不许说话
Stop talking!
搜就是了
Just do it.
她的门开着 我就往里看了一眼
Her door was open so I looked in.
她在做饭 但又有封信要寄
She was cooking, but she had to post a letter
就陪我一起走了一段
so we walked me down the street.
她说贝茨过会儿要来喝茶
She said Bates was coming back later for his tea.
她很害怕
She was terrified.
情绪很不对劲
She was in a strange mood,
很紧张 很恐惧
jumpy, fearful,
但又很坚决
but determined.
我记得她做了个馅饼
I remember she'd made pastry,
她使劲把指甲抠干净
and she've scrubbed it out of her nails
好像刮破皮也不在乎
like she didn't care if she took the skin off.
那她寄了信后是独自回家的
So after she posted the letter she went home on her own?
是的 可怜的人
She did, poor soul,
那之后我再没见过她
and I never saw her after.
但我记得她转身离去时的样子
But I can remember her now walking away down the street.
当时正在下雨 下得不大 濛濛细雨
It was raining. No, not raining, more like drizzle.
煤气灯光打在雨滴上
And the gaslight seemed to catching the drop
在她周围形成了一个光环
so make a sort of halo around her.
光环 是嘛
A halo? Really?
你尽管笑
You can laugh.
你什么时候知道她死了
When did you hear she was dead?
第二天
Next day.
所以我知道是贝茨干的
So I knew it was Bates.
判决下来时 我以为他会被处以绞刑
When I heard the verdict, I thought he'd swing.
要不是这国家变软了 他肯定要绞死的
And he should've if the country hadn't gone soft.
-真是多谢 -别这么客气 顺路而已
- This is very good of you. - Nonsense, we were on the way.
让你坐前面实在失礼啊
I do wish you'd let me sit in the front.
哪里 我喜欢这样
No, no, I prefer it,
我坐过好几次前座了
I've ridden in the front seat many times.
你还真是狂野啊
Aren't you a wild thing!
挺安全的 这是最安全的旅行方式了
Er it's quite safe. There's never been a safer method of travel.
还是最快的
Nor a faster one.
伊迪丝开快车有一手 她喜欢溜着开
Edith's the speed fiend, she likes to go at a terrific lick.
你觉得你能跟上她的速度吗
Do you think you'll be able to keep up with her?
我会尽力
I'll try.
那地方怎么样 是叫艾灵汉姆吧
What's this place like? Eriaham, is it?
你熟悉那里吗
Do you know it?
不算很熟悉 先夫在那儿打猎
Well a little. My late husband kept the shooting there.
我们在宅子里吃过几次午餐
And we'd sometimes have luncheon in the house.
那里怎么样
Is it nice?
用来隐居还是不错的
Nice enough, as a retreat from the world.
我还没想过那里能做别的
I wouldn't have thought it suited to much else.
唐顿别院
Downton Place.
真不错
How lovely.
这里能住下吗
Won't it be a bit cramped?
要知道对大多数人来说
You do realize that for most people
这就像一座仙宫
it looks like a fairy palace.
这宅子用不着那么多仆人来打理
We'll be able to run it with a much smaller staff.
说得没错
This is it.
估计最多八个仆人就够了
I doubt we won't need more than eight servants, tops.
所以能挺省钱 它...
So it'll be very economical. It...
那我呢 我该去哪儿
What about me? Where am I to go?
大半个村子还是我们的呢
We still own most of the village.
或许我能开间店
Oh. Perhaps I could open a shop?
好主意 奶奶 您说人们需什么
Good idea, Granny. What do you think our home needs?
一般来说
If it's like everywhere else,
需要得当的举止和体面的言谈
good manners and some decent conversation.
这不就是了
Well, there you are then,
你用不了多久就能做出一番红火的生意
you should have a roaring trade in minutes.
-一切准备得如何 -很顺利
- How's everything going? - Very well, I think.
我觉得这不大公平
I think it's rather unfair
玛丽的婚礼有个大主教来主持
that Mary had an archbishop to marry her
而你却只有可怜的老崔维斯先生
and you've got poor old Mr Travis.
我不在意 决定匆促 他也没空
Oh, I don't mind, it's such short notice, he was booked up.
说实话 我也更想让洗礼我的牧师来主持
I prefer it, really, to have the man who christened us.
查克姆找你到底什么事
What did Charkham come for?
他捎来一封斯维尔的信
He gave me a letter from Swire.
他似乎给每位可能的继承人都写了信
It seems he left one for each of the three potential heirs
最终继承的人会收到信
when and if they inherited.
所以只有我收到了
Mine is the only one to have been delivered.
信的内容是什么
What did it say?
我还没拆
I haven't opened it.
我无法决定要不要看
I can't decide whether I will.
为什么不看
Why wouldn't you?
因为我知道信里必是一派赞颂
Because I know it'll be a paean of praise,
能找到我是拉维尼娅的福气之类的
how Lavinia could not have found a better man, etc.
你不想看到那些话吗
And you don't want to read that?
因为我是天下最差劲的未婚夫
Since she could not have found a worse one.
所以我一点都不想看 我已经够愧疚了
No, I don't. I already feel bad enough
要是读了那些话 我会记一辈子
and if I read his words they will stay with me forever.
卡劳利夫人
Mrs Crawley?
我们刚回来 午餐很美味
We're back from our delicious luncheon
我正要回家
and I was on my way home.
唐顿以前有个女仆叫艾瑟尔·帕克斯
You had a maid at Downton, Ethel Parks.
那次她抱着儿子进餐厅 我也在场
I was here when she brought her son into the dining room.
是难以忘怀
Who could forget that?
你有她的地址吗
Do you have an address for her?
有 如果她没搬的话
I do, if she's still there.
是这样
You see...
我今天早上见到她了
You see, I saw her this morning
恐怕她已误入歧途
and I'm afraid she's fallen into a bad way.
-情况很糟 -我的天
- A very bad way. - Oh, dear.
我很遗憾
I am sorry to hear that.
您随我来 我这就去取地址
If you'd like to come with me, I'll fetch it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你俩起来 靠墙站着
Get up, both of you! Against the wall!
特纳先生 请搜床
Mr Turner, search the bunk, please.
-没东西 -什么
- Nothing here. - What?
把这儿整理好
Clean this mess up!
混帐
Bastards!
这儿可有不少混帐
There's a lot of bastards in here.
你累坏了吧
I expect you're tired.
一日往返伦敦肯定很辛苦
It's a long day up to London and back.
-有收获吗 -谈不上
- Worth the journey? - Not really.
奥布瑞恩小姐 能问一句
Miss O'Brien, might I ask
你有什么事告诉了莫斯利先生
what you've confided in Mr Molesley
却瞒着我们大家吗
but have kept from the rest of us?
我不明白您什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
莫斯利先生让夫人觉得
Mr Molesley has given Her Ladyship the impression
你有什么别的打算
you're planning a change of some sort.
这是怎么回事
What's this?
抱歉 我以为夫人已经知道了
I'm sorry, I thought Her Ladyship would know.
知道什么
Well, know what?
你要辞职的事
That you're leaving.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你好大胆 敢胡乱猜测
How dare you make such an assumption!
该敲锣更衣了吧 卡森先生
Isn't it time for the dressing gong, Mr Carson?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表