剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
很不幸 他从不迟到
He never is, worse luck.
我知道你不高兴
I know you're not happy,
但伊迪丝还会待在本郡
but Edith will be in the same county.
洛什利庄园也不错 她不会感到无聊
Loxley's a nice house, the estate will give her plenty to do.
她会变成个保姆 柯拉
She'll be a nurse Cora,
等她五十的时候
and by the time she's 50
就要用轮椅推着独臂老叟四处转
she'll be wheeling round a one-arm old man.
你要在这儿等到他们亲自下来找布丁吗
Are you waiting down here till they come in search of the pudding?
不是 帕特莫太太
No. Mrs. Patmore.
有事吗
Can I do something for you?
我该上楼去了
Well, I'd better get back upstairs,
不过 正好你在
but, um, while you're here,
我今天遇到克拉克森医生了
I saw Dr Clarkson today.
我很担心休斯太太
I'm worried about Mrs Hughes.
我们都很担心
We're all worried,
但他不该告诉你的
but I don't think he should've told you.
他说少让她干点活儿会比较好
He said it would help if we lessened her workload.
那是当然
I'm sure it would.
但她肯定不想他到处乱说
But she won't be pleased he's been talking about her
毕竟还没确诊
before it's been confirmed.
那的确是癌症了
So it is cancer?
没确诊就不是
Not until it's confirmed.
什么也别说 她不想让医生告诉你
Don't say anything. She'd hate to think the doctor told you.
他没有告诉我 帕特莫太太
He didn't tell me, Mrs Patmore,
是你告诉我的
you told me.
伊迪丝小姐...伊迪丝说你对政♥治♥很感兴趣
Lady Edith... Edith tells me that you're very interested in politics.
汤姆是我们家平和的革命者
Tom is our tame revolutionary.
每家都该有这么一位
Every family should have one.
只要你还算平和就好
As long as you are tame.
我平和着呢 还能陪你打桌球
Tame enough for a game of billiards.
走啊
What about it?
劳您转告他们一下
Can you tell them where we've gone?
我们在逐渐接受汤姆 希望你也能
We're getting used to Tom and I hope you will, too.
婚事定下来后 你我还没好好谈过
We haven't spoken, really, since it was all settled.
我想说 我能理解你为什么反对这桩婚事
I want you to know I quite understand why you were against it.
是啊
Yes. Well...
希望你能相信 我会尽力让她幸福
I hope you believe I'll do my little best to make her happy.
我相信
I do believe that.
-我对你本人没有任何意见 -那是自然
- It was never at all personal, you know. - Of course not.
只是我少了条胳膊 又太老了
No, it's just because of all this and I'm far too old.
安东尼 既然都定下来了 就不必再说了
Anthony, the thing is done, there's no point raking it over.
但对我们的婚事 你真开心吗
But are you happy about it?
伊迪丝幸福我就开心
I'm happy Edith is happy,
你说会让她幸福我也开心
I'm happy you mean to keep her happy.
能这么开心我已经很满足了
That's quite enough happiness to be going on with.
婚礼的菜单又临时变更了
There's been a last-minute change of mind about the wedding menus.
帕特莫太太不能做吗
Couldn't Mrs Patmore do it?
她把新的材料清单给我了
Mrs Patmore's given me her new order list.
她该做的都做了 该我尽职了
She's done her job, it's time for me to do mine.
我是不想你过分操劳
I just don't want you to get tired.
你最近听了什么闲话吗
Who have you been speaking to?
没有啊 怎么了
No one. What do you mean?
没什么 我得去准备了
Nothing. I don't mean a thing. Now, let me get on.
这种缝法很简单 却很结实
This is a simple stitch but strong
非常适合缝戏服
and very useful in a drama.
什么时候发吃的
When do we get something to eat?
就像我刚刚说的 偏离中心线
As I was saying, you should start it about,
大约半英寸的地方下第一针
I would say, half an inch away from the centre line.
你回来太好了
Oh, I'm glad you've come back.
你是来求助的吧
I do hope you've come for our help.
我们非常欢迎你
You'd be so welcome if you have.
您要是知道我做过什么 就不会这么说
You wouldn't say that if you knew what I am, ma'am.
-我无药可救了 -谁都有希望
- I'm past help. - Nobody's past help.
如果你是怕我介意你做过妓♥女♥
If you mean by that you're a prostitute,
那我告诉你
well then you should know
每一个来到这里
that it is true of every woman
洗心革面的女人我都真心欢迎
who has come here to rebuild their lives.
我一直在帮助她们
And I'm helping them.
-我也真心希望能帮助你 -没错
- And I very much hope that I can help you, too. - That's right.
过来帮我们洗心革面吧
Why not come in and help us rebuild our lives?
我不是为这个而来 卡劳利夫人
That's not why I'm here, Mrs Crawley.
我的确是 您说的那样
That is, I am a... what you said
但我不是来求助的 不是为了我自己
but I don't want help, not for myself,
而是
but...
每次我下定决心 又会改主意
The trouble is every time I make up my mind I'd change it.
抱歉 我不该来
I'm sorry, this has been a mistake.
别这样 怎么又走了
Please, please, don't go, not again.
收到已死之人的来信感觉很怪吧
It must be strange to receive a letter from a dead man.
岂止是怪
It's very strange.
走吧
We're leaving.
抱歉 查克姆先生 我要把他抢走了
I'm sorry, Mr Charkham, to snatch him away.
没关系 玛丽小姐
That's quite all right, Lady Mary.
稍后还需要你签一些文件
There will be papers to sign.
是啊 那是当然
Yes, I expect there will.
爸爸让安东尼也去那儿碰面
Papa's asked Anthony to meet us there
好一起面对未来
so we can all face the future together.
他会把伊泽贝尔和奶奶一道送去
He's bringing Isobel and Granny.
你奶奶心里肯定不好受
It's hard for your grandmother.
马修 大家心里都不好受
Matthew, it's torture for all of us,
如果我对丢掉家园表现得无所谓
and if I ever look like I'm finding it easy to lose my home
那一定是在装样子
then I am putting on act.
-你没问题吗 -当然 卡森先生
- Are you sure you can manage this? - Quite sure, Mr Carson.
没有热菜 又不是狩猎午餐
It's nothing hot. It's not a shooting lunch.
先上香槟
Give them Champagne, first.
你好有时间安排妥当
That'll allow you time to set it out properly.
我没问题的 卡森先生 我们是要去哪
I'll manage, Mr Carson. What's this place we're visiting?
老爷的一处宅邸
One of His Lordship's houses.
不过不知道他们为什么今天去
I'm curious why they're going there today.
-也许就是去看看 -也许吧
- Maybe he likes to keep a check on things. - Maybe.
-那边见 -走吧
- See you there. - Off you go.
她是奶奶的堂亲
She was a cousin of Granny's.
-你想跟我们坐一起吗 -当然 谢谢
- Do you want to come with us? - Yes. Thank you.
夫人 可否说句话
Might I have a word, My Lady?
当然 什么事
Of course. What is it?
这事说来尴尬
This is a slightly awkward request,
-毕竟明天还有婚礼 -说吧
- what with the wedding tomorrow... - Tell me.
休斯太太很累
Mrs Hughes is very tired.
我想您能不能
I wonder if it might be possible for you
把她的一些工作交给我
to divert some of her work my way?
我不懂你的意思 累是指什么
I don't understand. What do you mean tired?
柯拉
Cora...
卡森
Carson?
实际上 休斯太太生病了 夫人
The fact is Mrs Hughes is ill, My Lady.
而且可能病得很重
She may be very ill.
在这种时候还给您添扰我很抱歉
I'm extremely sorry to trouble you with this at such a moment,
但我不想让婚礼累垮了她
but I don't want the wedding to sink her.
当然不能 但没了奥布瑞恩和休斯太太
Of course not, but my heavens how will we manage
我们要怎么办啊
without O'Brien and now Mrs Hughes?
-奥布瑞恩小姐 -她告诉莫斯利...
- Miss O'Brien? - She told Molesley...
柯拉 请快点
Cora, please.
来了
I'm coming.
巴特利太太
Mrs Bartlett?
钱我带来了
I've...I've brought the money.
你这钱打水漂了 我没什么可说的
Well it's your loss cos I've got nothing to say.
我只想知道薇拉有没有...
All I want to know is if Vera ever...
你们都能直呼教名啦
Oh. So you were on Christian name terms, were you?
真没想到
You do surprise me.
贝茨太太是否曾表现出消沉或不快乐
If Mrs Bates ever suggested she was depressed or unhappy...
她当然不快乐
Of course she was unhappy.
她丈夫离开她跟个荡♥妇♥跑了
Her husband had left her and gone off with a trollop.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表