剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
When Swire made it,
并不知道我伤了他女儿的心
he didn't know I'd broken his daughter's heart.
这份遗产是回报我的忠诚
It was to reward my fidelity
而事实上我背叛了她
when in fact I'd betrayed her.
如果我接受那份遗产 就与罪犯无异
If I kept that money, I would be no better than a common criminal.
我明白了
I see.
既然你是这么想的 我就不说什么了
Well, if that's how you feel, then there's no more to be said.
非常抱歉 老爷
I'm ever so sorry, my lord,
我以为你们已经离开了
I thought you were out of here.
我们也该离开了 进来吧 我们这就走
Yes, we should be. Please. We're going now.
确实有个肿块 这点毫无疑问
Well, it's a lump all right, there's no point dithering about that.
-你打算怎么办 -我也不知道
- What are you going to do about it? - I don't know.
要我说 明天
What I do know, tomorrow,
你去预约看一下医生
you'll make an appointment with the doctor
听听他的意见
and we'll see what he's got to say.
万一是...
But what if it's...
退一万步说 即便真是
If it is, and I'm not saying it is,
也该尽快查清
it's best to know now.
或许吧
I suppose so.
如果你不想一个人去
Now, look, you'll not be alone for a minute
我就陪着你
if you don't want to be,
但必须得查清病因
but we have to get it seen to.
还有开销...
Then there's expense.
如果一定要花钱
If you must pay money,
宁肯付给医生 也别付给殡葬师
better to a doctor than an undertaker.
帕特莫太太 你要是就这么安慰人
If that's an example of your bedside manner, Mrs Patmore,
我还是自己去吧
I think I'd sooner face it alone.
居然要让安娜看到我衣衫不整的样子
It seems rather shocking for Anna to have to find me en deshabille.
我很勇敢的 先生 您别担心
I'm made of stout stuff, sir, don't worry about that.
你今天要去看望贝茨吗
Are you seeing Bates today?
是的 我都等不及了
I am, and I can't wait.
代我们向他问好
Give him our best wishes.
抱歉 在你的床上醒来
I'm sorry. It still seems odd
我还是觉得很怪
to be found in your bed.
-但感觉很好 -好得不能再好了
- But very nice. - Oh, as nice as nice can be.
我今天要去见贾维斯
I'm going to see Jarvis today
看有哪些待售的宅邸
and find out what houses are available.
非去不可吗
Do you have to?
我们在这儿待不了几天了
These are our last days here.
我原以为蜜月期间事情会有转机
I thought something might've turned up while we were away
但看来毫无起色
but it seems it hasn't.
难道你想等我们非走不可时
Would you rather wait till we have to go
再找房♥子吗
and find a new house then?
亲爱的 毕竟是你非逼我们搬出去
After all, darling, you're the one who's pushing us out.
不用了 谢谢
Not for me, thank you.
玛丽刚度完蜜月回来
But Mary's only just got back from honeymoon.
她应该跟家人在一起
It's her family time.
但你也是...
But you are...
请不要再说我是你的家人了 我不是
Please, stop saying I'm family when I'm not.
我下周晚宴时再去
I'll be there for the big dinner next week.
-怎么了 -我知道你不想伤害我
- What is it? - I know you don't mean to hurt me, but...
我当然不想伤害你
Of course I don't.
那是我最不希望发生的事
That's the last thing I'd ever wish to do.
那你为什么要疏远我
Then why do you shove me away?
我也不想 一点也不想 但是...
I don't want to, not at all, but...
如果你又想拿你那条受伤的胳膊作借口
If you're going to talk about your wretched arm again,
我可不想听
I won't listen.
不光是我的胳膊 我太老了
It's not just my arm. I'm too old for you.
你该去找个还有大好人生的年轻人
You need a young chap with his life ahead of him.
你也有大好人生啊
But your life's ahead of you.
亲爱的 我倒是希望如此
Oh, my dear. If you knew how much I'd like to believe that.
那就说定了
Then it's settled.
你不许再疏远我
You're not going to push me away any more
而且你今晚要来赴晚宴
and you are coming for dinner tonight.
就这么定了
That's all there is to it.
薇拉的通讯薄查的怎么样了
How did you get on with Vera's book?
我回来时 收到了几封回复
I had a few answers waiting for me when I got back
还有两封信因为地址无效 被退了回来
and two returned "Address unknown".
-哪两封 -我想想
- Who from? - Let me see,
一封好像是哈利普先生的
one was a Mr Harlip, I think,
另一封是巴特利太太的
and the other was Mrs Bartlett.
哈利普没什么关系
Harlip doesn't matter,
是我北方的表亲 他们没见过
he was a cousin in the north, she never saw him,
但巴特利太太真是可惜
but Mrs Bartlett's a shame.
她就住在街角 跟薇拉关系很好
She lived on the corner, she was very friendly with Vera.
别担心 我会找到她的
I'll find her, don't worry.
跟我讲讲♥法♥国吧
Tell me about France.
你吃没吃青蛙腿 跳康康舞
Did you eat frog's legs and dance the can-can?
没有
No,
不过我买♥♥了条吊袜带
but I bought a garter.
还有其他症状吗
You've had no other symptoms?
至少我还没发现
Not that I'm aware of.
你是否有不适感或觉得疲劳
You're not feeling ill or tired?
我不敢说我从不觉得疲劳
I can't swear to not feeling tired
但没有什么异常症状
but nothing out of the ordinary.
很好
Very well.
那么 我需要先进行初步检查
Well, I'm just going to conduct a preliminary examination.
我能留下来吗
Do you mind if I stay?
那样更好
I should prefer it.
-你手里是什么 -马修先生的燕尾服
- What have you got there? - Mr Matthew's tailcoat.
-你看这是什么东西 -不好说
- What do you think that is? - Hard to say.
常用的办法我都试遍了 就是洗不掉
I've tried all the usual things but I can't shift it.
我可以告诉你个小窍门
I'll give you a tip, if you like.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Would you, really? - Yeah.
别到处说 我可不想把秘密都泄露了
Keep it to yourself, don't want to give away all my secrets.
你在这儿啊 亲爱的
Oh, there you are, my dear.
早安 奶奶
Good morning, granny.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking for you.
告诉我 我们是不是真要那么做
Now I want to know if we're serious,
争取那个女人
about getting that woman,
请求你外祖母向我们施以援手
about asking your other grandmother to come to our aid.
她很有钱
She's made of money
她入土后只有妈妈和哈罗德舅舅能继承财产
and there's only Mama and uncle Harold to share it when she's gone.
我们等不得了
We can't wait that long,
看她的气色能比我们活得都长呢
she looks as if she'll bury us all.
不行 我们得马上行动
No, we must act now.
我们要让她觉得 拯救唐顿义不容辞
We must make her feel it is her duty to save Downton.
可我们怎么才能做到呢
But how? What can we do?
让她认识到唐顿的价值
Get her to sense its value,
它在这一带举足轻重的地位
its vital role in the area.
你是她的外孙女
You're her granddaughter.
如果能保住唐顿 这儿将来就是你的
This will be your house if it survives.
只要她不是铁石心肠 你肯定能利用这一点
Surely you can make something of that if she has a heart at all.
今天我们一起过去喝下午茶
We'll come for tea this afternoon.
那我们就有机会了
Then we can begin.
相信我 还有几道程序要走
Believe me, there are several stages to go through
现在完全没必要担心
before there's any cause for despair.
什么程序
What stages?
你过一两天再来做检查
When you come back in a day or two,
我会取一些囊液样本
I'll remove some fluid from the cyst.
如果运气好 液体是清澈的 就没问题了
With any luck it'll be clear and that will be that.
-怎么取 -用针管
- How will you do it? - With a syringe.
会疼吗
Will it hurt?
不管疼不疼 他都得做
Since he has to do it, whether it hurts or not,
所以就别问这种问题了吧
I don't see the point to that question.
我想知道 如果液体不清澈怎么办
What I want to know is what happens if the fluid is not clear?
那就要送去化验
It'll be sent away for analysis.
因为有可能...是癌症吗
Because it may be... cancer?
是有可能 但我认为肯定不是
It may be cancer but I'm fairly certain it is not.
你听听
There you are.
可能性非常非常小 对吧 医生
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表