剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
He's still dressed as the man from the Prudential, I see.
是啊 有个活在现实里的人可真不错
Yes, it's nice to have someone from the real world, isn't it?
妈妈 您要不要尝尝新的鸡尾酒
Hello, Mama. Can I tempt you to one of these new cocktails?
不用了
No, no. I don't think so.
这么艳的颜色 这时候喝太烈了
They look too exciting for so early in the evening.
不是吗 卡森
Don't you think so, Carson?
-最好不喝 夫人 -我同意
- Better avoided, my lady. - I think so.
很高兴看到你又出来走动 安东尼爵士
What a pleasure it is to see you out and about, Sir Anthony.
我本想问 我能帮上忙吗
I want to say, 'Can I be of any help?'
但你看上去一切都好
but you don't seem to need any.
他才不需要帮忙 对吗
He doesn't need help at all, do you?
他什么都不让我做
He won't let me do anything.
不能总麻烦别人啊
Mustn't be a nuisance, you know.
-你会参加婚礼吗 -当然会
- Are you coming to the wedding? - Of course.
如果你们真的希望我来
Well, if you really want me.
我希望 真心希望
I do. I really do.
你今天很漂亮 是不是换了新发型
You look very nice. Have you done something jolly with your hair?
老天 怎么回事
I say. What the devil...
怎么了
What is it?
晚餐准备好了 夫人
Dinner is served, your ladyship.
-情况如何 -很尴尬
- How's it going? - Awkward.
布兰森先生喝得晕头转向
Mr Branson's well away
茜玻小姐很不高兴
and Lady Sybil doesn't like it much.
我真搞不懂 他就喝了一杯鸡尾酒啊
I don't understand, he's only had one cocktail.
也许他在来这儿之前喝了几杯 想定定神
Maybe he was drinking before he came down to calm his nerves.
不 我反对 我也不管谁会听到
No, I don't agree, and I don't care who knows it.
王室警吏团真是去维持秩序的吗
The Black and Tans are there to restore order, are they?
[英政♥府♥派往爱尔兰镇♥压♥新芬党武装起义的武警部队]
他们怎么不直接把整个国家都杀光
Why don't they just murder the entire population
这样你们就再也听不到民怨载道了
and then you wouldn't hear a squeak out of any of them.
能不能想办法让他闭嘴
Is there any way to shut him up?
我要是拦得住他 他也不会坐在这儿了
If I knew that, he wouldn't be here at all.
您对爱尔兰政局感兴趣吗 默顿伯爵
Are you interested in Irish politics, Lord Merton?
我刚刚还说...
I was only just saying...
他感兴趣的是镇♥压♥爱尔兰
He's interested in Irish repression.
你们也是
Like all of you.
老伙计 我知道这些事对你很重要
Look, old chap, of course this stuff matters to you.
没错 是很重要
Yes, it does matter...
这些事 非常重要
..This stuff. It matters a very great deal.
-你笑什么 -没事
- What's so funny? - Nothing.
我只是在欣赏爱尔兰个性生动的体现
I'm just enjoying this vivid display of Irish character.
好了 汤姆 别把大家说烦了
Please, Tom. We don't need to wear everyone out.
怎么了 我还不够有礼貌吗
Why? What's the matter? Am I not being polite enough?
等等 这是你干的 对不对
What a minute. This was down to you, wasn't it?
-我不懂您在说什么 -不 你懂
- I don't know what you mean. - Yes, you do.
我看见了 你给他酒里下了药 对不对
I saw you, you put something in his drink, didn't you?
就在开饭前
Just before we came in.
这不是真的吧 拉瑞
That's not true, is it, Larry?
你怎么能做这种事
What a beastly thing to do!
得了 伊迪丝 这不像你啊
Oh, come on, Edith. That's not like you.
你总是很有幽默感的
You could always take a joke.
强盗逻辑
A bully's defence.
大家听着 格雷先生给我妹夫下了药
Listen, everyone, Mr Grey has given my brother-in-law something
导致他表现出醉态
to make him appear drunk.
是酒吗
Could it be drink?
不 不是酒 是某种可怕的药片
No, not drink. Some horrible pill.
茜玻 扶他上楼吧
Sybil, take him upstairs.
这真是没想到
Il ne manque que ca.
汤姆受到了无情地捉弄
Tom has been the victim of a cruel prank
希望大家都能忘记这一幕
which I know you'll all be kind enough to forget.
也许能原谅 但肯定忘不了
Forgive, perhaps. Forget? Never.
这是真的吗 拉瑞
Is this true, Larry?
真搞不懂你们为什么要大惊小怪
I don't know why you're getting so hot under the collar.
他不就是个臭开车的吗
He's only a grubby little chauffeur.
立刻闭嘴 先生
Be silent this instant, sir!
我代表犬子表示衷心歉意 布兰森先生
I apologise for my son, Mr Branson. Unreservedly.
希望你在婚礼前能够恢复
I only hope you'll recover before the wedding.
我也一样
I hope so too.
因为我想让他担任我的伴郎
Since I want him to be my best man.
好极了 说得好
Bravo. Well said.
-你说真的吗 -真心的
- Do you really mean it? - Honestly?
我说过 如果我们真敢娶卡劳利家的姑娘
I've told you. If we're mad enough to take on the Crawley girls,
就必须团结一致
we have to stick together.
谢谢你 马修 太感谢你了
Thank you, Matthew. Thank you so much.
你可真棒 当面揭穿了拉瑞·格雷
That was rather marvellous of you to expose Larry Grey like that.
你挽救了大局 真的
You saved the day, really.
我可不敢那么说 挽救大局的是马修
I wouldn't say that. Matthew saved the day.
不 是你
No, it was you.
我真心希望婚礼之后 我们能常见面
I do hope we'll see a bit more of you once the wedding's over.
-这个 -你不愿意吗
- Well... - Wouldn't you like that?
我非常愿意
I should like that very much.
也许都有点不合适了
Much more than I probably ought to.
伊迪丝 别耽搁安东尼爵士了
Edith, let Sir Anthony go.
晚安 爸爸
Goodnight, Papa.
终于都送走了
Well, that's the last of them.
-其他人呢 -都去睡了
- Where are the others? - They've gone to bed.
伊迪丝也是 我们也该就寝了
So's Edith. And so should we.
天呐 今晚的事够郡里的人议论了
Golly. What a night for the county to feed off.
好在马修表现得很团结
It was good of Matthew to show solidarity.
的确
I suppose so.
我们现在非常需要团结一致
We're going to need all the solidarity we can muster.
你打算什么时候告诉孩子们
When will you tell the girls?
我觉得现在就得告诉玛丽
I think I should tell Mary now.
别啊 等到婚礼之后不行吗
No. Not before the wedding, surely.
必须说 他们正为今后的住处各执己见
I must. They're disagreeing about where they should live.
这事不该瞒着他们
It would be wrong for me to keep it from them.
他们可以在蜜月期间商量
They can discuss it on the honeymoon
做出更明智的决定
and decide more sensibly.
等你母亲来了 我们该告诉她吗
Should we say something to your mother when she gets here?
不
No.
她会哀声连天
She'll go into state mourning
让整个婚礼蒙上阴影
and cast a pall over the whole proceedings.
真庆幸她没目睹今晚的风波
Thank god she missed tonight's drama
否则肯定念叨个没完
or we'd never hear the end of it.
别担心
Don't worry.
她自己就能搅起风波
She'll bring enough drama of her own.
这行不通的
It won't work, you know.
你不认罪 他们到时绝不会放你走
If you don't admit your guilt, they won't let you go when the time comes.
我怎么能承认不实的事情
How can I admit what isn't true?
你为什么这么一根筋
Why do you have to be so pious?
你很容易冒火 是吧
You're a touchy fella, aren't you?
不要逼我 克雷格
Don't push me, Craig.
这是在警告我吗
Is that a warning?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
我就是在警告你
I'm warning you.
这帽子是这么戴吗
I'm not sure about the hat.
就该歪着吗
Is it supposed to look crooked?
别听她的 我很喜欢
Don't listen to her. I love it.
就这样挺好
You're not to change a thing.
-安娜 -您看上去很美 小姐
- Anna? - I think you look lovely, my lady.
站住 等等 是谁
Stop. Wait. Who is it?
是你们备受折磨的爸爸
Your long-suffering papa.
我觉得他可以进来
I suppose he can come in.
-这打扮是为了什么 -度蜜月
- What's this for? - Going away.
-看上去如何 -价值不菲
- How does it look? - Expensive.
恐怕是国债的两倍
Twice the national debt, I'm afraid.
但我知道您不会介意
But I know you don't mind.
能让我单独向玛丽献上祝福吗
Can I have one moment alone to give Mary my blessing?
真贴心 大家快离开
That's lovely. Shoo, everyone.
说吧 祝福我吧
Go on, bless me.
当然 但有件事我得先告诉你
Of course. But there's something I feel I ought to tell you first.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表