剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我会给你写信的
I'll write to you.
我再也见不到我儿子了
I'll never see my son again.
别这么说 艾瑟尔
Never is a long time, Ethel,
可有点你说对了 他的确深爱查理
but you were right, he does love Charlie,
不仅因为那是他儿子的骨肉
and not just for his father's sake.
我得走了
I must be going.
再会
Say goodbye.
你今天做了一个艰难的决定 艾瑟尔
You've done a hard thing today, Ethel,
极其艰难的决定
the hardest thing of all.
您不赞同 对不对
You don't agree, do you?
事已至此 我也不想让你多想了
I don't want to make you doubt now that it's happened.
你这么做是为了那孩子好 艾瑟尔
You've done the right thing for the boy, Ethel,
不管卡劳利夫人怎么说 您别介意 夫人
whatever Mrs Crawley may say, begging your pardon, ma'am.
也许你是对的
Perhaps you're right.
是啊 除非我们生活的世界发生根本的改变
I am, until we live in a very different world from this one.
好吧 我也该走了
Well, then, I should be away.
她这样的女人还能怎样
What chance is there for a woman like her?
她已走上了毁灭之路
She's taken the road to ruin.
无法回头了
There's no way back.
你俩起来 靠墙站着
Stand up! Against the wall, the pair of you.
-你们要找什么 -闭嘴
- What you looking for? - Just keep quiet.
特纳先生
Mr Turner.
瞧瞧 神秘的小包裹
Well, well. A very mysterious package.
我可不能姑息
I don't think.
克雷格 这怎么回事
Craig, what do you call this?
不知道 我什么都没做
I don't know. I've done nothing.
你跟我们走吧 克雷格
You'd better come with us, Craig.
你会后悔的
You'll be sorry.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
他们没拦着我
They didn't try to stop me.
但不意味着他们不会追来
But it doesn't mean they won't come after us,
除非爸爸能劝住他们
unless Papa can persuade them otherwise.
汤姆 你怎么能留下她独自面对这些呢
Tom. How could you have left her all alone to fend for herself?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
我们早料到会这样 事先决定好的
We thought this might happen and decided what to do.
问题是 现在该怎么办
The question is what now?
孩子出生前 你不能再奔波了
You mustn't travel anymore, not before the baby's born.
但汤姆希望孩子生在都柏林
But Tom wants it to be born in Dublin.
他现在还敢这么要求你
He won't hold you to that now.
他们抓我不也会先来这里吗
Well won't this be the first place they'll look?
你怎么能参与这事呢
How could you be part of it?
德鲁格一家跟我们一样
The Drungores are like us.
当初劳拉和我是一起步入社交界的
She came out with me, she was Laura Dunsaney then.
你怎能看着她家园被毁 而幸灾乐祸呢
How could you dance around her burning house, Tom?
-这太可怕了 -他没幸灾乐祸
- It's horrible. - He didn't dance,
现在也没有
and isn't dancing now.
进来
Come in.
您的电报 夫人
Telegram for you, My Lady.
你父亲要回来了 他见过肖特先生了
Your father's coming home. He's seen Mr Shortt.
怎么样
And what happened?
他没说 就叮嘱你们两个都不许离开唐顿
He doesn't say, only that neither of you is to leave Downton.
你回来了
You're back.
没错
I am.
有什么新鲜事吗
Anything happened here?
今天来了个新男仆
There's a new footman. Came today.
伦敦怎么样
How was London?
其实还挺好玩的
Quite fun as a matter of fact.
那个煽动者得救了
Has the firebrand been saved?
这话哪里轮到我说 莫斯利先生
That's not for me to say, is it, Mr Molesley?
我得把这些拿上去
I'd better take these upstairs.
你得到工作了
You got the job, then?
我要上任了 巴罗先生
I'm on my way, Mr Barrow.
听说你也做过男仆
They say you were a footman once.
没错
That's right.
有需要的话 我可以向你讨教吗
So can I come to you if there's anything I need to know?
当然 好啊
Certainly. Why not?
不让我回爱尔兰 这不可能
I can never go back to Ireland? That's impossible.
你回去就会入狱
If you do, you'll be put in prison.
我只能做到这些了
It's the best I could manage.
禁止一个人回到祖国总得有证据吧
Surely they need proof to ban a man from his own country.
他们掌握的证据比汤姆承认的多
They have more proof than Tom will concede.
怎么能这么说 他都承认去现场了
Is that fair? He's admitted to being there.
他亲口告诉你的
He's told you so himself.
但他没告诉我他出席了都柏林的集♥会♥
But he didn't tell me that he attended Dublin meetings
参与策划袭击在爱尔兰的英格兰人
where the attacks on the Anglo-Irish were planned.
我一向反对任何形式的人身伤害 我发誓
I was always against any personal violence, I swear it.
那我们今晚能睡个安稳觉咯
So at least we can sleep in our beds.
即使如此 你没反对他们暴♥力♥破坏他人财产
Maybe, but you weren't against the violent destruction of property.
我说过了 我没想到烧起来会那样
I've told you, the sight of it was worse than I expected.
那您跟内政大臣到底达成了什么协议
So what was the deal you managed to extract from the Home Secretary?
他们不想把他变成烈士
They don't want to make a martyr of him.
加上他们还怕茜玻
And with Sybil they think they could have
会成为茅德·冈 或者格雷戈里夫人
another Maud Gonne on their hand or Lady Gregory.
[都是有身份的英裔爱尔兰人]
弄不好还会更糟
Or worse if they are not careful.
格雷戈里夫人 马克耶维其伯爵夫人
Lady Gregory. Countess Markievicz.
出身都这么高贵 怎么会去闹革命
Why are the Irish rebels so well born?
不管什么原因
Whatever the reason,
我不想让茜玻·布兰森小姐也同流合污
I don't want Lady Sybil Branson to join their ranks.
幸好爱尔兰当局与我看法一致
Mercifully, nor do the Irish authorities.
只要汤姆不再回去就行了
If Tom can stay away, they'll leave him alone.
我不能与爱尔兰分离
I can't be kept away from Ireland.
只要你踏上爱尔兰 就会被捕
You'll be arrested the moment you touch dry land.
好了 按卡森先生教你的做
Now, then, do what Mr Carson tells you.
我知道该干什么
I know what I'm about.
你还好吧 阿尔弗雷德
Are you all right, Alfred?
没事 但不是该我端猪肉 你端蔬菜吗
Yes. But shouldn't I be carrying the pork and you the veg?
我才是第一男仆
I'm first footman.
甭管了 赶紧端上去
Never mind that, up you go.
阿尔弗雷德说得对啊 他不是第一男仆吗
I think Alfred's right. Isn't he first footman like he says?
那归卡森先生管
That's for Mr Carson to decide.
老天啊 真开心我们又能全力上阵了
By heck, it's nice to think we're running at full strength again.
是吗 我一直都使了全力
Really? I'm running at full strength and always have been
即使没人帮我
with no-one to help me neither.
帮手会来的 黛西 别急啊
All in good time, Daisy. All in good time.
你给报社投稿了 什么意思
What do you mean you wrote to a newspaper?
哪有小姐给报社投稿的
No lady writes to a newspaper.
那莎拉·威尔森夫人呢 她父亲可是个公爵
What about Lady Sarah Wilson? She's the daughter of a duke.
[马尔伯勒七世公爵之女 丘吉尔的姑姑 布尔战争做通讯记者]
她还不是做了战地记者
And she worked as a war journalist.
她姓丘吉尔 丘吉尔家族与众不同
She's a Churchill. The Churchills are different.
我们就没有丘吉尔血统吗
Have we no Churchill blood?
我赞成奶奶的说法
I think Granny's right.
谁来记下这句话
Can somebody write that down?
立场鲜明是好事
It's good to have strong views
但坏了名声可就不好了
but notoriety is never helpful.
-反正我已经寄出去了 -不会见报的
- Well, I've sent it now. - It won't be published.
谢谢您的"肯定" 爸爸
Thank you for the vote of confidence, papa.
妈妈 这是新来的男仆
This is our new footman, Mama.
-你叫什么名字 -吉米
- What do we call you? - Jimmy.
詹姆斯 夫人 他叫詹姆斯
James, your ladyship. This is James.
欢迎你来唐顿 詹姆斯
Welcome to Downton, James.
谢谢您 老爷
Thank you, My Lord.
干得好 卡森 女仆们肯定十分欢欣
Well done, Carson. That must've cheered up the maids.
他像音乐评论里的男仆
He looks like a footman in a musical review.
可怜的阿尔弗雷德
Poor Alfred.
可不能让新来的把他的风头都抢了去
We mustn't allow him to be completely overshadowed.
说得是 小姐
Quite right, my lady.
这世上勤奋努力总是比外貌来得可贵
Hard work and diligence weigh more than beauty in the real world.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表