剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第三季 第五集
阵痛已经消失了 还没到时候呢
The pains have stopped. Nothing will happen yet.
一切安好
Everything is fine.
-是虚惊一场吗 -也不完全是
- You mean it was a false alarm? - Not exactly.
产前阵痛表明
These early labour pains show
子♥宫♥在为生产做准备
that the womb is preparing itself for birth.
克拉克森医生
Dr Clarkson,
恐怕格兰瑟姆伯爵不会想听医学细节
I'm afraid lord Grantham doesn't enjoy medical detail.
重要的是 我们大家可以回去睡觉了吗
The point is, can we all go back to bed?
可以
You can.
-我也该走了 -我送你出去
- And so can I. - I'll see you out.
菲利普·塔布索爵士明天会来
Sir Philip Tapsell will be here tomorrow.
好的
Of course.
如果您认为那样合适的话
If you think it advisable.
-真的没有任何问题吗 -完全没有
- There really is nothing wrong? - Nothing at all.
她年轻健康
She a healthy young woman
这是正常的生理过程
going through a very normal and natural process.
如果我要生孩子 就搬去城里住
I think I'd rather be in the city if I were having a baby.
那里有各种现代化的东西
Where they've got all the modern inventions.
远离所有你信任的人吗
Far away from everyone you know and trust?
我可做不到
I don't think I would.
你怎么说起生孩子的事了 艾薇
What are you talking about having babies for, Ivy?
这个以后再考虑吧
I think we can leave that for a little further down the menu.
谢谢
Thank you.
未雨绸缪总是好的
It's always an idea to be prepared.
你肯定长这个心眼喽
I expect you're always prepared?
尽力吧 巴罗先生
I try to be, Mr Barrow.
我不喜欢这段对话的走向
I don't like the direction this conversation is taking.
可以开始今天的工作了吗
Could we all begin the day's tasks, please?
切记 茜玻小姐正怀胎临产
And remember - Lady Sybil is in a delicate condition,
所以走廊上不许喧哗
so no noise on the gallery.
真令人激动 不是吗
It's exciting, though, in't it,
马上就会有新生命降临了
to have a baby in the house.
这跟你没什么关系
It won't make much difference to you.
别磨叽了 赶紧去厨房♥干活儿
Now get back in the kitchen, and do as you're told!
听清楚了吧
Well, I think that message got through.
我们不能为照顾克拉克森的心情而让她冒险
We can't risk her welfare to soothe Clarkson's feelings.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢那老伙计 但他确实误诊了马修
I like the old boy, but he did misdiagnose Matthew,
也没能留意到拉维尼娅的病危症状
and he did miss the warning signs with Lavinia.
谢谢 奥布瑞恩
Thank you, O'Brien.
这样公平吗
Is that fair?
他当时只是不想让马修抱太大希望
He didn't wanna get Matthew's hopes up
因为那样于事无补
when it wouldn't make any difference.
而拉维尼娅的病来去如闪电
With Lavinia, the disease could moved like lightning.
我知道 但就算如此
I know, I know. But even so...
菲利普·塔布索爵士或许
Sir Philip Tapsell may
为许多皇亲国戚接过生
have delivered many lords and royal highnesses,
但他并不了解我们
but he doesn't know US.
我会让他听取克拉克森的意见
I'll ask him to include Clarkson in his deliberations.
这样你满意了吧
Will that satisfy you?
好吧
I suppose so.
-怎么一脸茫然 -是啊
- You look a bit puzzled. - I am.
卡森先生让我给钟上发条
Mr Carson's asked me to wind the clocks.
那你肯定是干得不错
You must be doing well.
这是宅子里
In this house,
最能表明你是第一男仆的事了
that marks you out as First Footman more than anything could.
问题就在这儿 我立刻表示了感激
That's just it. I said thank you right away,
可惜我对钟表一窍不通
but I know nothing about clocks.
去请教巴罗先生吧 他是钟表专家
You'd better ask Mr Barrow. He's the clock expert.
以前都是他上发条
He used to wind them,
但是他做了贴身男仆就不该干这个了
but of course it's quite wrong for a valet to do it.
-巴罗先生不会介意吗 -怎么会
- Mr Barrow won't mind? - Oh, no.
我觉得他喜欢你 这是好事
I can see he likes you, and that's good,
因为他能跟老爷说上话
since he's got the ear of His Lordship.
是啊 或许吧
Yes, I suppose he would have.
你该跟他保持良好关系
I'd keep in with him if I were you.
我会的
I will.
-谢谢你 -不用客气
- Thank you. - Think nothing of it.
我真是胖死了
I'm the size of a house.
我的背很酸
My back hurts,
脚踝肿了
my ankles are swelling,
头也疼
and my head aches.
说实话 我不会建议任何人来走这一遭
Honestly, I cannot recommend this to anyone.
这我知道
I am listening,
但还是迫不及待想要个自己的宝宝
but of course I'm dying to start one of my own.
-那你不是有意推迟 -为什么要推迟
- So, you're not waiting? - Waiting for what?
不知道 我只是这么想过
I don't know, but I did wonder.
玛丽 你记得我说过宝宝要信天主教吗
Mary, you know what I said about the baby being Catholic?
我才意识到洗礼必须在这里进行了
I've just realised that the christening will have to be here.
在唐顿
At Downton.
可不是嘛
Blimey.
我本希望在都柏林完成这一切
I wanted the whole thing done in Dublin.
没人看 也就没人管
Out of sight, out of mind.
但我们不能一直拖延
But we can't wait forever.
不能不给这可怜的小家伙洗礼
We can't not christen it, the poor thing.
你不非得顺着他 这也是你的孩子
You don't have to do this. It's your baby too.
我不介意的
I don't mind.
我确实信奉上帝
I mean, I do believe in God,
但其他的那些 牧师 节日
but all the rest of it - vicars, feast days,
还有七♥宗♥罪♥ 这些我都不在乎
and deadly sins - I don't care about all of that.
牧师不见得比我更了解上帝
I don't know if a vicar knows any more about God than I do.
而且我深深地爱着汤姆
And I love Tom so very, very much.
好好休息吧
I'll let you rest.
别担心
And don't worry.
到时候我会在崔维斯面前替你说话的
I'll fight your corner with Travis if it comes to it.
这样 能感觉到阻力稍微增加了吗
There. You feel a slight increase in the resistance?
-好像能 -就调到这儿
- I think so. - That's what you're watching for.
千万别弄得它不舒服
Never go past the point where the clock is comfortable.
说得好像钟表有生命似的
You make it sound like a living thing.
它们确实有生命 我父亲是名钟表匠
Clocks are living things. My dad was a clockmaker.
我从小和钟表一起长大 对它们了如指掌
I grew up with clocks. I understand them.
上发条别在大清早 宅子里还太冷清
Never wind them in the early morning before a room has warmed up,
也不能在深夜上寒气的时候弄
nor too late, when the night air cools them down.
主人出去活动时找个时间调就行
Find the time when the family's out of the room.
但我不明白
But I don't understand.
为什么直到现在才让我见你
Why was I kept away from you until now?
别管为什么 都过去了
It doesn't matter. Whatever the reason, it's over.
重点在于 得有人去讯问巴特利太太
The point is someone has to question Mrs Bartlett.
你信里说
You wrote and said
她在薇拉死的那天傍晚见过她
she saw Vera on the evening of the day of her death.
没错
That's right.
她去散步 见到门开着 就进去了
She went for a walk. The door was open, and she went in.
她看到薇拉把指甲里的馅饼屑抠干净
She saw Vera scrubbing pastry from under her nails.
我把那写下来 是觉得那很不寻常
I wrote that because it was such a strange detail for her to remember.
她做的是她那天晚上吃的馅饼
She was making the pie that she ate that night
而我当时正在回唐顿的火车上
when I was on the train back to Downton.
是薇拉一手策划的
So, Vera planned this?
她想用自杀害你入狱
She meant for you to be imprisoned.
她想用自杀害你被处绞刑
She meant for you to be hanged for her suicide.
这是她的报复
It was her revenge.
真是狠毒的报复啊 对我们都是
And what a revenge, for both of us.
但他们会说你在牛奶
But they'll say you poisoned the milk,
或者面粉什么的里下了毒
or the flour or something
这样你走了也能害死她
to catch her after you'd gone.
厨房♥里的每样东西都做过化验
They tested everything in the kitchen.
他们说毒药在馅饼里 不可能是我♥干♥的
They said it was in the pastry, where I couldn't have put it.
我希望她在地狱里烈火焚身
Oh, I hope she's burning in hell!
别这么想
Don't go down that road.
一这么想 就一发不可收拾了
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表