剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
他就没事干了
if the wedding's cancelled.
我知道你在干什么
I see what you're doing, you know?
我在干什么啊
What's that, then?
忽视我的抗♥议♥
Not responding to my protest.
"忽视我的抗♥议♥"
Oh... 'Not responding to my protest.'
我得说 文采不错
Very elegant, I must say.
谁给你出的主意
Who've you been talking to?
托马斯吧
Thomas?
把抹布给我 我去烘干就是了
Oh, just give me the cloth and I'll dry.
要是他没拿到钱呢
Suppose he never gets the money...
和钱无关
It's not about the money.
是他明明可以 却不愿意帮爸爸
It's that he won't save Papa when he could.
但他也得问心无愧啊
But he has to be true to himself.
问题就在这儿
That's the point.
你没看出来吗 他把自己放在我们之前
He puts himself above the rest of us. Don't you see?
我就看出他是个好人 小姐
What I see is a good man, my lady.
好人可不像巴士
And they're not like buses.
十分钟就能再等来一辆
There won't be another one along in ten minutes' time.
看着挺严重 其实不是什么大事
It seems big, but it's not big.
如果真发生了怎么办
And if it happens?
我继承了那笔钱
I get the money.
我不能做她让我做的事
I can't do what she wants.
真是奇怪啊
It's strange for me
我居然劝你继承财产 拯救庄园
to be arguing about inherited money and saving estates,
想当年我还想炸死你们呢
when the old me would like to put a bomb under the lot of you.
但是
But?
但你俩是命中注定的
But you're meant to be together.
我一来唐顿就看出来了
I've known that as long as I've been at the house.
这个那个的 让你俩不能在一起
And at first this kept you apart and then that kept you apart.
可事不过三 你要珍惜这一次
But please don't risk it a third time.
因为我告诉你
Because I'll tell you this.
只要玛丽小姐活着
You won't be happy with anyone else
你跟别人就不会幸福
while Lady Mary walks the earth.
-就叫她玛丽吧 -别管我怎么叫她
- Call her Mary, please. - Never mind what I call her.
你要是不把握好这次机会
I know what I'll call you if you
我可知道以后怎么"称呼"你了
let this chance slip through your fingers.
-我就想跟她说两句 -不行 走开
- I just need a word. - No. Go away.
我没穿好衣服 你不能进来
I'm undressed. You can't come in.
就一句 到门边来
One word. Come to the door.
求你了 就给他一次机会吧
Please. Just give him this chance.
-我不看你 -您要看了就不吉利了
- I won't look at you. - It'd be unlucky if you did.
如果我们还要结婚的话
Only if we were getting married.
当然要结婚
Which we are.
亲爱的 我不想跟你为一件
My darling, I refuse to quarrel
尚未发生 且希望渺茫的事起争执
about something that hasn't happened and probably never will.
安娜就这么说
That's what Anna says.
她说得对
Then she's right.
亲爱的 我们以后肯定会
My darling, I'm sure we will fight
为了钱 为了唐顿
about money and about Downton,
为了怎么养小孩而争吵
about how to rear our children,
还有好多别的事
about any number of things.
那我们是不是该认命
Then shouldn't we accept it?
马修 我在想
Matthew, I've been thinking...
我不是在生气 真的
And I'm not angry now, truly I'm not.
但如果我们在这种原则问题上都有分歧
But if we can disagree over something as fundamental as this,
我们是不是该勇敢一点 现在就放手
then shouldn't we be brave and back away now?
不
No.
你不是害怕临时取消吧
It's not because you're afraid of calling it off?
我不怕的
Because I'm not.
不是
No.
是因为汤姆说的一些话
It's because of something Tom said.
他说只要你还活着
That I would never be happy with anyone else
我和别人就不会幸福
as long as you walked the earth.
这是实情
Which is true.
我想你对我也是一样的感觉
And I think you feel the same about me.
我可以吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
我很想吻你 非常想
Because I need to. Very much.
不行 我们见面会带来厄运
No. It's bad luck to look at me.
那我们把眼睛闭上吧
What about if I close my eyes and you do too?
那好吧
All right.
你可不许偷看
But you mustn't cheat.
晚安
Good night.
好了 我去接马修了
Right, I'm off to collect Matthew.
-你看起来很精神 -希望如此
- You look very smart. - I hope so.
因为我很不自在
Because I'm extremely uncomfortable.
布兰森
Branson...
我是说 汤姆
That is, Tom.
我想为昨晚的事谢谢你
I want to thank you for what you did last night.
我很感激 真的
I'm grateful. I mean it.
他们俩个性都很强
They're both strong characters.
我看日后摔门和吵嘴会是家常便饭了
I'd say we have plenty of slamming doors and shouting matches to come.
原谅我 我差点想发火了
Forgive me, I was about to be indignant,
但你有权按你的方式说话
but of course you have a perfect right to speak as you do.
希望您这话也是真心的
I hope you mean that too.
是的
I do.
好了 赶紧去吧
Now, hurry up.
你会问吧
You'd ask, wouldn't you?
如果有什么想让我告诉你的
If there was anything you wanted me to tell you.
我是说 你肯定已经知道了
I mean, I'm sure you know.
比您当年知道得多
More than you did.
别紧张 没什么我现在非听不可的
And relax. There isn't anything I need to hear now.
如果两个人相爱
Because when two people love each other,
一切都...
you understand, everything...
是最美妙的乐趣了
It's the most terrific fun.
打住 妈妈 你要吓到安娜了
Careful, Mama, or you'll shock Anna.
我是已婚妇女了 小姐
I'm a married woman now, my lady.
我想我们该走了
I think we should go.
安娜怎么办 你怎么去教堂
What about Anna? How are you going to get to the church?
他们会在马车里等我
They're waiting for me in the wagonette.
教堂见
I'll see you there.
我知道我当年疯狂私奔结婚 亲爱的
I know mine was a wild runaway marriage, darling.
你的婚礼才是人们心中所想的
And yours is the one everyone wanted.
最令人激动的是 这丝毫不损它的浪漫
What's so thrilling is that this is every bit as romantic.
谢谢你 总是这么贴心
Thank you, for always being so sweet.
一位帅气的丈夫给了你爱情和地位
Love and position in one handsome package.
妇复何求
Who could ask for more?
不用在意伊迪丝
Never mind Edith.
祝你幸福好运 我美丽的女儿
Well, very, very good luck, my beautiful daughter.
好啦 那辆大汽车全归你们
Now, you've a great big motor car all to yourselves.
想想这个
Just think of that.
你们要表现得像小大人一样哦
So we'll expect you to behave as if you were quite grown up.
做得到吧
You can do that, can't you?
-该带的东西都带了吧 -是的
- Got everything you need? - Yes.
那上车吧
Hop in, then.
小心裙子
Careful with your dress.
坐好了
Settle down.
好了吗
All right?
你们要乖乖的
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
再见啦
Bye.
-再见 -祝你们好运
- Bye-bye. - Good luck!
-都准备好了吧 -好了
- Have you got everything you need? - We do.
快走吧 玩得开心点
Now, be off with you and enjoy yourself.
我希望我们也能去
I wish we were going.
那谁准备他们回来吃的饭
Who'll get the food ready for when they come back?
不过 拿上你的衣服 我们去送送她
Still, fetch your coat and we'll see her off.
行了 一会儿见
Right, see you in a minute.
我们准备走了 老爷 就等安娜了
We're just leaving now, my lord. As soon as we've got Anna.
新娘来了
Here comes the bride.
我还行吗 卡森
Will I do, Carson?
美极了 小姐
Very nicely, my lady.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表