剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
Well, I think Alfred can manage without your help in future, James.
还有下次也不要私自做主
And next time, will you wait to be asked before you take charge?
你怎么还在这儿
Are you still here?
或许阿尔弗雷德不想去看电影了
Perhaps Alfred no longer wants to go to the pictures.
他想反省自己的过错
He may want to ponder his mistakes instead.
-他们当然会去 -能去吗
- Of course they're going. - Are we?
是的 你们去吧 我不会收回许可
Yes, you can go. I will not withdraw my permission.
但走在路上的时候 或许可以想想
But as you walk, you might contemplate
浪费到手的机会意味着什么
what it is to waste a chance when it is given.
你倒是从不浪费机会
I suppose you never wasted a chance.
就算有 我也会吸取教训
Well, if I did, I learnt from it
我希望他也能做到
and that's all I am asking from him.
但带上了你惯有的讥讽
That and some ritual humiliation.
你不应该不跟爸爸说就给莫里打电♥话♥
You shouldn't have rung Murray without telling Papa.
我不想插手时你斥责我
You berate me for not wanting to take responsibility
现在又为我插手而训我
and now you tell me off for doing just that.
你不能这么墙头草啊
You can't have it both ways.
只要我想就能
I can if I want to.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你觉得我该去看看医生吗
Do you think I should see someone?
什么
What?
如果有问题也肯定是我的毛病
If there's anything wrong then it's obviously my fault.
你也知道我受伤后他们说的话
You know what they told us when I was wounded.
但他们错了 他们承认了
But they were wrong. They said so.
或许没错
I wonder.
亲爱的 别担心了 肯定没有任何问题
Darling, please don't worry. I'm sure there's nothing wrong.
正是这样 我们不能肯定
That's the point. We're not sure.
还行吧 我更喜欢英国明星演的英国电影
It was OK, but I prefer English films with English stars.
不知怎么 那样看着更真实
They seem more real somehow.
我喜欢美国演员 他们更有腔调
I like the American actors. They've got more you-know-what.
《凡夫俗子》中的艾薇·克洛斯呢
Oh, and how about Ivy Close in The Worldlings?
跟她比 莉莲·吉许活像个乡村女教师
She makes Lilian Gish look like a village school ma'am.
艾薇·克洛斯
Ivy Close.
和电影明星的名字一样 感觉真奇特
It's funny to think of a film star having your own name.
没有和我名字一样的明星
There aren't any with my name.
是没有 但却有个国王
No, but there's a King.
[指九世纪落难英王阿尔弗雷德 不慎烤焦蛋糕]
烤焦蛋糕的那个
The one who burnt the cakes.
希望我以后不会烤焦蛋糕
Well, I hope I won't be burning any of my cakes in future.
-人呢 -都去睡觉了
- Where is everyone? - They've gone to bed.
除了去看电影的几个 他们还没回来
Except for the picture-goers. They're not back.
如果我把食物洒在老夫人膝上
If I'd thrown a bucket of slop in the old lady's lap,
肯定没机会去看电影了
I wouldn't be allowed to go to the flicks.
-什么意思 -卡森先生不喜欢我
- What are you saying? - Mr Carson doesn't like me.
不管阿尔弗雷德闯什么祸
No matter what Alfred does,
他还是更喜欢他
he still prefers him.
-真不公平 -可我爱你
- It's not bloody fair. - Well, I love you.
-那也只有你一个人爱我 -肯定不是
- Well, if you do, you're on your own. - I'm sure I'm not.
你家人呢 你是哪里人
What about your family? Where are you from?
我没什么家人了 只有些亲戚
I don't have any family, not really. Cousins. You know.
-没其他人了 -你♥爸♥妈呢
- No-one else. - And your mum and dad?
都去世了 爸爸打仗死了
Dead. My dad was killed in the war
妈妈死于流感
and my mother died of the flu.
我也没有兄弟姐妹 所以就这样了
I haven't any brothers and sisters, so here we are.
就我一个人
All on me ownsome.
-你肯定很孤单 -什么意思
- You must get lonely. - Meaning?
我了解那滋味 没别的意思
I know what it's like, that's all.
有趣 我们真是相似
Funny. We're quite a pair.
我们都喜欢装作自信满满
We both like to look very sure of ourselves,
但内心深处却并非如此 不是吗
but we're not so sure underneath, are we?
不过你不用担心
Still you've no need to worry.
卡森先生也许更喜欢阿尔弗雷德
Mr Carson may prefer Alfred,
但其他人都喜欢你
but nobody else does.
是吗 我不知道
Don't they? I wonder.
有时真觉得我就是孤身一人
Sometimes I think it's just Jimmy Contra Mundi.
你在说拉丁语吗
Is that Latin?
我该去告诉卡森先生 或许能为你加分
I should try and tell Mr Carson - make up some points.
拉丁管什么用 魔咒才帮得了我
Never mind Latin, I need a magic spell.
晚安
Good night.
他很有趣 不是吗
He's a funny one, isn't he?
你瞒不过我的
You can't pull the wool over my eyes.
我知道怎么回事
I know what's going on.
你错了 奥布瑞恩小姐
You're quite wrong, Miss O'Brien.
他很招女孩子喜欢
He's a proper little ladies' man.
如果你偏要这么说
If that's how you want to play it.
-你在说些什么啊 -别发火啊
- What are you going on about?! - There's no need to bark.
我也只知道阿尔弗雷德跟我说的
I only know what Alfred tells me.
他要是说吉米对我有兴趣 肯定在撒谎
Well, if he says Jimmy's interested in me, he's lying.
是吗
Would he?
这事还算是秘密吗
Is it supposed to be a secret?
你太傻了
Oh, you are daft!
艾薇 我喜欢和你一起出去
Oh, Ivy, I love to be out with you like this.
真希望能经常这样
I wish we could make it a regular thing.
不行 我不想让你误会
I can't. I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea.
听着 我很抱歉 但吉米没看上你
Look, I'm sorry, but Jimmy's just not interested.
我不想伤害你的感情 但就是这样
I hate to hurt your feelings like that, but he's not.
你怎么知道 他会和我调情
You don't know that. He flirts with me. He does.
如果你知道他不喜欢你 你会死心吗
If you knew he wasn't interested, would that make a difference?
我要听他亲口说
I'd have to hear it from his lips.
抱歉吵醒你 吉米 但是...
Sorry to wake you, Jimmy, but...
-老天 -滚开 离我远点
- Oh, my... - Get off! Just get the bloody hell off me!
阿尔弗雷德 不是那样的
Alfred, it's not what you think.
别这样 拜托
Don't do that. Please.
阿尔弗雷德根本无关紧要
Alfred doesn't matter.
他算什么 没人会相信他的话
No-one will believe a word he says. He's nothing.
你在做什么 你为什么进我屋
What are you doing? Why are you in here?
为你说的那些话 因为我们之间的感情
Because of what you said. Because of all there is between us.
我们之间什么都没有 不想挨揍就赶紧滚
There's nothing between us! Except my fist if you don't get out!
如果你敢告诉任何人...
And if you tell any...
那你说的那些话算什么呢
But what about the things you said?
我只说你快滚出去 滚 托马斯
I said nothing except get out. Go on! Get out, Thomas!
-这是怎么回事 -没事 卡森先生
- What is going on? - Nothing, Mr Carson.
吉米...詹姆斯做了个噩梦 他现在没事了
Jimmy, er... James had a nightmare. He's fine, now.
怎么回事
What is it? What's going on?
詹姆斯 你怎么了
James? What's the matter with you?
-没事 -阿尔弗雷德
- Nothing. - Alfred?
-问巴罗先生吧 -真的没事
- Ask Mr Barrow. - It's nothing. Really.
可不像没事的样子
It doesn't seem like nothing.
艾薇 不说那吐司
Ivy? Never mind the toast,
你今早就很秀色可餐啊
you look very tasty yourself, this morning.
你说什么
What did you say?
年轻气盛的男子不能赞美一位美女吗
Can't a red-blooded man compliment a pretty girl?
别在早餐的时候啊
Not at breakfast for Heaven's sake!
-阿尔弗雷德 发生了什么 -晚点说
- Alfred, what's happened? - Not now.
如果有应该告诉我的事
Well, if there is anything I ought to know,
就在今天之内告诉我
I hope I hear about it before the end of the day.
这真的很有趣
This really has been so interesting.
这是说你会答应吗 伊迪丝小姐
I hope this means you're persuadable, Lady Edith?
我会好好考虑的
I'll think about it, I promise.
我只是觉得必须先来见见你 了解下情况
I just felt I had to meet you and see what it would be like.
我想是令尊不同意吧
I assume your father disapproves.
父母总会为儿女担心 不是吗
Well, it's the business of parents to worry, isn't it?
现在给杂♥志♥写文章的有钱人很多呢
No, all sorts of toffs are writing for magazines nowadays.
还有些给面霜 香烟什么的做广♥告♥呢
Some of them even advertise face creams, cigarettes and the rest.
恐怕这只会让我爸爸更加担心
I'm afraid Papa would not find that reassuring.
如果他在这儿 大概要大喊"快逃"了
In fact, if he were here he'd probably just shout, 'Run!'
那请你别受他影响 自己做主吧
Will you please make up your own mind without his advice?
这我也会考虑的
I'll have to think about that too.
你今晚就回约克郡
Are you going back to Yorkshire tonight?
不 我在姑妈那儿留宿
No. I'm staying with my aunt.
我在伦敦期间得去趟《女士》杂♥志♥社
I've got to look in to the offices of The Lady while I'm here.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表