剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
But surely you're not afraid I'll corrupt YOU, are you?
当然不
I am NOT!
那为什么要让卡劳利夫人因为仁慈而受苦呢
Then why should Mrs Crawley be punished for showing me kindness?
你看起来不如之前乐观了 贝茨
You don't look as optimistic as you did, Bates.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
就我所知 一切都好 杜伦特先生
Not that I'm aware of, Mr Durrant.
真的吗
Really?
你看起来垂头丧气的
You seem downcast.
是不是你们那群人的小计划出了岔子
I wondered if some scheme to improve your lot had gone awry.
如果你知道什么事
If you know something that might suggest
可能让我遭遇不幸 长官
my fortunes have taken a turn for the worse, officer,
或许能好心提点一下
perhaps you'd be kind enough to share it with me.
我有那么好心吗 克雷格
Am I kind enough to share it with him, Craig?
没有
No.
我看我没那么好心
I don't think I am.
你听说汤姆在早餐时说的话了吗
Did you hear about Tom's announcement at breakfast?
他想让孩子信天主教
He wants the child to be a left-footer.
爸爸 我知道您很难...
Papa, I know it's hard for you...
自宗教改革 卡劳利家就没出过天主教♥徒♥
There hasn't been a Catholic Crawley since the Reformation.
她不姓卡劳利 她姓布兰森
She isn't a Crawley. She's a Branson.
那孩子这一生如果想有所成就
The only chance that child will have of achieving anything in life
就得依仗她母亲的血统
is because of the blood of her mother.
我不同意
Well, I don't agree.
-而且 茜玻 -还有这件事
- And besides, Sybil... - That's another thing.
我觉得叫她茜玻太残忍♥了
I think it's ghoulish to call her after Sybil.
我不觉得
Well, I don't.
不必做菜
No, there's no need to cook.
去贝克韦尔太太那里买♥♥些火腿
Just fetch some ham from Mr Bakewell
做点淡沙拉就行
and make a light salad.
这样肯定没问题
You can't go wrong with that.
格兰瑟姆伯爵夫人也吃不了太多
And Lady Grantham won't want more.
我想好好做一顿 表达我们的同情
I'd like to make a bit of an effort, to show our sympathies.
想法不错 艾瑟尔 但我想保险一点
It's a nice idea, Ethel, but I'd like to keep it safe.
我稍后走去大宅
I'll walk up to the house later.
-孩子你打算怎么办 -什么意思
- What is your plan for the child? - What do you mean?
如果布兰森把她带走
Well, if Branson takes her away
跟他去利物浦 或者别的他落脚的地方
to live with him in Liverpool or wherever he comes to rest.
那孩子成长♥期♥间就会深受他的影响了
Presumably, it will be his influence that governs her upbringing.
-我还没想过 -那就想一想
- I hadn't thought about that. - Then, I suggest you do.
尽快
And soon.
柯拉说什么了吗
What does Cora say?
没什么 至少没对我说什么
Not much. Not much to ME, anyway.
她还怪你吗
She still holds you responsible?
她非常难过 如果您问的是这个
She's wretchedly unhappy, if that's what you mean.
母亲为女儿悲痛是无可厚非
I will not criticise a mother who grieves for her daughter.
我想令她痛苦的不止是女儿 还有我们的婚姻
I think she's grieving for her marriage, as well as for Sybil.
罗伯特 我们贵族的婚姻不会不幸福
Robert, people like us are NEVER unhappily married.
如果真就不幸福呢
What do we do if we are?
那样的话
Well, in those moments,
夫妻双方就得尽量回避彼此
a couple is unable to see as much of each other as they would like.
您觉得我该离开吗
You think I should go away?
或者让柯拉去纽约找那个女人
Or Cora could go to New York to see that woman.
保持一点距离或许会有好处
It can help to gain a little distance.
这一切我都想不明白
I can't seem to think straight about any of it.
我的儿子
My dearest boy.
你刚经历过人世间最严峻的考验
There is no test on Earth greater than the one you've been put to.
我虽然不常说人心如何
I do not speak much of the heart,
因为通常越说越伤心
since it's seldom helpful to do so.
但我非常清楚心碎的痛楚
But I know well enough the pain when it is broken.
谢谢您 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
你没活儿可干了吗
Don't you two have any work to do?
过会儿再去擦银器
I'll clean the silver later.
-卡森先生让我们等他 -你爱等就等吧
- Mr Carson told us to wait for him. - I wouldn't mind YOUR hours!
怎么了
What's the matter?
-你看起来很 -很什么
- You look very... - Very what?
-我也说不清 -干活儿去 艾薇
- I don't know exactly. - Stop gabbing, Ivy.
别忘了你明天要干我们两人的活儿呢
Remember, you've my work to do tomorrow as well as your own.
你要去见那个富农吗
You off to see the rich farmer?
他的钱都是自己赚来的
Whatever he makes, he earns it.
能自己做主肯定很不错
It'd be nice to be your own boss.
农民哪能自己做主
No farmer's his own boss.
太阳还有雨雪风霜的脸色他都要看
He takes his orders from the sun and the snow and the wind and the rain.
这里是新的休息室了吗
Oh, I see! Is this the new servants' hall?
不知道原来那个改成什么了
What have they done with the old one, I wonder
-你看什么 -谁都有好奇心
- What are you staring at? - A cat can look at a king.
厨娘有什么好看的
Well, not at a cook!
赶紧干♥你♥的活儿
Now get on to whatever it is that you're doing.
我更衣前回来
I'll be back before the gong.
真不知道我来干什么
I don't know what I'm doing here.
-您来是因为您善良 -是吗
- You're here because you're kind. - Am I?
你要用的东西我列了个单子
This is a list of what you'll need.
我周四早上来看看你的进展
I'll come in on Thursday morning and see how you're getting on.
我真的能做吗 三文鱼慕斯
Can I really do it? Salmon mousse?
不缺胳膊少腿的人都能做
Anyone who has use of their limbs can make a salmon mousse.
杂烩羊排 我没把握
Lamb chops portmanteau... I don't know.
鸡肝和欧芹你总会切吧
Surely you can cut up a bit of chicken liver and some parsley.
要不你干脆用面包奶酪糊弄过去吧
Why not serve bread and cheese and have done with it?
好吧 我试试
You're right. I'll give it a go.
恕我冒昧 我有事跟你说
Forgive me for barging in, but I have a little plan.
天啊 你都更衣了 没想到都这么晚了
Oh, goodness. You've changed. It's much later than I realised.
我们换得早
We're rather prompt.
罗伯特邀请崔维斯先生共进晚餐了
Robert's invited Mr Travis to dine with us.
你有什么事
What was your plan?
我想请你还有姑娘们
Well, I was wondering if you and the girls
周四去我那儿进午餐
might come to me for luncheon on Thursday.
我算姑娘吗
Do I count as one of the girls?
当然
Of course!
你真好 但我不太想出去
You're very kind, but I'm not really going out at the moment.
只有我 没有外人
There'll be no-one else there. Only me.
溜达着去村里或许能扫走一些阴霾
And a walk to the village might blow some cobwebs away.
恐怕我只会把阴霾带过去
I'm afraid I would only bring my troubles with me.
妈妈 您怎么来了
Hello, Mother. What brings you here?
她刚邀请柯拉 伊迪丝和玛丽周四去赴午宴
She's just invited Cora and Edith and Mary to luncheon on Thursday.
您真好 谢谢
Oh, how kind. Thank you.
伊泽贝尔 是来吃晚饭的吗
Isobel. Have you come for dinner?
不是 我着装不得体 况且你有客人
No. I'm dressed quite wrongly, and you have a guest.
崔维斯先生不会在乎这个的
I doubt Mr Travis has much of an eye for fashion.
留下来吧 给晚宴添点喜气
Oh, do stay. We need cheering up.
-你能行吗 -当然行
- Can you manage? - Course I can.
抱歉 不是怀疑你的能力
Sorry. Didn't mean to insult your manhood.
她这也是玩笑话 赶紧去吧
She didn't mean that, either. Now get on!
你期待去看梅森先生吗
Are you looking forward to your outing with Mr Mason? x7f
是啊 那地方不错
I am. It's a lovely place.
你应该陪她去
You should go with her.
我也可以跟你出去玩
Or I could come out with you.
你们这些人的问题就是
You know the trouble with you lot,
都喜欢上了不该喜欢的人
you're all in love with the wrong people!
赶紧给我端上去吧
Now take those upstairs!
罗马教会是不是有点不够英国
Isn't there something or other un-English about the Roman Church?
我是爱尔兰人 所以这于我无碍
Since I am an Irishman, that's not likely to bother me.
我觉得铃♥声♥ 焚香
I cannot feel bells and incense and
还有其他异教的东西会令上帝不满
all the rest of that pagan fodder is pleasing to God.
这样啊
I see.
那法国人 意大利人也都令祂不满喽
So is he not pleased by the population of France or Italy?
祂更满意圣公会教♥徒♥对祂的礼拜 是的
Not as pleased as he is by the worship of the Anglicans. No.
南美 葡萄牙 也都没达到标准吗
South America, Portugal - have they missed the mark, too?
我不想说得太尖刻
I do not mean to sound harsh.
这些地方肯定还是有很多人令祂满意
I'm sure there are many individuals from those lands who please him.
俄♥国♥人呢 西班牙人呢
And the Russians? And the Spanish?
肯定有很多好西班牙人
There must be many good Spaniards.
这还都是基♥督♥教♥徒♥呢
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表