剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
If you ask me, we are staring into the chaos of Gomorrah,
但酒还是得倒 而你要来帮忙
but we have to give them more wine and you are going to help.
这是什么
What's that?
我得拿上去给老爷
I have to take it upstairs for his lordship.
那就快点
Well, be quick about it.
我当然会尽我所能帮助你们
But of course I'll help you any way I can.
谢天谢地
Thank heavens.
看来莱文森家这是要
It seems our family owes Downton's survival
第二次拯救唐顿了
to the Levinsons not once but twice.
不 实在抱歉 你们误会我了
No. I'm so sorry, but you've misunderstood me.
我救不了唐顿
No. I cannot rescue Downton.
如果庄园要变卖♥♥我很遗憾
It's a shame if it has to go,
但我帮不了
but I can't.
为什么
But why not?
因为你外公把钱都栓住了
Because your grandpa tied the money down.
他认为卡劳利家族拿走的钱够多了
He felt that the Crawley family had quite enough.
但你说你会帮我们
But you said you'd help us.
我可以在纽波特和纽约接待你们所有人
I can entertain all of you in Newport and in New York
也可以付一些柯拉的服装开支 但也仅此而已
and I can add to Cora's dress allowance, but that's all.
我的收入虽高 但我不能动本金
My income might be generous but I cannot touch the capital.
再说了 玛丽 世界都变了
Besides, Mary, the world has changed.
这些大宅不属于这个时代了
These houses were built for another age.
你真的想要继续这样繁琐的习俗吗
Are you quite sure you want to continue with the bother of it all?
是的
Quite sure.
我要是你 知道庄园保不住了
If I were you and I knew I was going to lose it,
就会往积极的方面想
I'd look on the sunny side.
我们的丈夫被夺去之前
Both of our husbands tied the money up tight
都把钱栓得牢牢的
before they were taken.
没有谁夺去我丈夫
Lord Grantham wasn't taken.
他就是死了
He died.
看来今晚我们只能吃杂烩三明治了
I suppose it's scrap sandwich for the servants tonight?
帕特莫太太留了点东西
Mrs Patmore's kept something by.
谁放回去的
Who put them back?
什么
What?
衬衫 谁放回去的
The shirts, who put them back?
又回去了呀
They're back, are they?
你的意思是你之前看花眼了吗
You mean you overlooked them in the first place.
别说我是什么意思 奥布瑞恩小姐
Don't tell me what I mean, Miss O'Brien.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
听听你的口气
Listen to yourself.
活像西部片里的汤姆·米克斯[美国演员]
You sound like Tom Mix in a Wild-West picture show!
别警告我了 快去把老爷睡衣备好吧
Stop warning me and go lay out his lordship's pyjamas.
你们在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
那些丢失的衬衫出去溜了一圈
It seems those missing shirts went for a walk
现在回家了
and now they've come home.
是吗
Really? Have they?
-你什么都没看到 -是的
- You didn't see nothing. - I agree.
如果看到了我就宰了你
Cos if you did I'll cut ya.
别再威胁我
Don't ever threaten me.
我忘了我的牢友是杀人犯
I forgot I was sharing a cell with a murderer.
那就给我记住了
Don't forget it again.
这个晚上让我想念美国了
This evening has made me homesick for America.
该回去了
It's time to go.
您不会想喝点威士忌助眠吧
I don't suppose you want some whisky to take to bed?
我想喝 别加水
Oh, but I'd love one. No water.
谢谢
Thank you.
不能帮你保住唐顿 我很抱歉 罗伯特
I'm sorry I can't help you keep Downton, Robert.
这就是玛丽的小算盘
That's what Mary wanted.
我就觉得她们有什么诡计
I thought there was something.
迎接新世界的办法
You know, the way to deal with the world today
不是去无视它 那只会伤到你自己
is not to ignore it. If you do you'll just get hurt.
有时我觉得自己是荒野的动物
Sometimes, I feel like a creature in the wilds
自然栖息地渐渐被毁掉了
whose natural habitat is gradually being destroyed.
一些动物会适应新的环境
Some animals adapt to new surroundings.
总比灭绝这个选择好
It seems a better choice than extinction.
我觉得那不是选择
I don't think it is a choice.
而是人的品性
I think it's what's in you.
那希望你的品性能在这艰难时刻助你
Let's hope that what's in you will carry you through these times
度过难关
to a safer shore.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
当然
Certainly.
你有事吗
Was there something you wanted?
厨房♥今天在困难情况下表现出色
The kitchen managed well tonight in difficult circumstances.
老爷让我转达谢意
His lordship sent his thanks.
今晚的宴会成功吗
Was the evening a success?
奇怪的是 我觉得很成功
The odd thing is I think it was.
但对我来说 大家站在地上
But for me, everyone sprawled on the floor
像是助猎者在打猎间隙那样吃饭不算宴会
eating like beaters at a break in the shooting isn't a party,
那是公差就餐
it's a works outing.
风格哪去了 休斯太太 格调哪去了
Where's the style, Mrs Hughes? Where's the show?
也许人们厌倦了风格和格调
Perhaps people are tired of style and show.
在我看来 错误地引用约翰逊博士的话
Well, in my opinion, to misquote Dr. Johnson,
如果厌倦了风格 你就是厌倦了生活
if you're tired of style, you are tired of life.
晚安 卡森先生
Hm. Good night, Mr Carson.
如果有什么情况你会告诉我吧
You'd say if anything was wrong, wouldn't you?
我知道我最近有些暴躁 但是我站在你这边
I know I've been a bit crabby, but I am on your side.
谢谢
Thank you for that.
你的敬慕者刚刚离开
You've just missed an admirer.
卡森先生说你今晚做得很好
Mr Carson says you did well tonight.
你跟他说了吗
Oh. Did you tell him?
没有
No.
有什么可说的
What is there to tell?
我终将死去
One day I will die.
他也是 你也是
And so will he. And you.
人人皆有一死
And every one of us under this roof.
事情得分轻重缓急 帕特莫太太
You must put these things in proportion, Mrs Patmore,
我想我现在可以做到
and I think I can do that now.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表