剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
这是对你的考验
You are being tested,
常言不是说吗 亲爱的
and do you know what they say, my darling?
磨难使人坚强
Being tested only makes you stronger.
我觉得这话在我身上不会应验
I don't think it's working with me.
-我们能做点什么 -什么也做不了
- What shall we do now? - There's nothing we can do
只能抹去有关婚礼的一切痕迹
beyond removing all signs of a wedding
陪着她慢慢走出伤痛
and holding her hand while she recovers.
她肯定会走出来的
She will, of course.
而现在 要面对离开唐顿的事了
Meanwhile, it's time to face the business of leaving Downton.
既然婚礼已过
Without the wedding to hide behind,
再没有拖延下去的理由了
there's no reason not to get on with it
世人会震惊于我不幸的惨败
and astonish the world with the extent of my wretched failure.
实际上
Actually,
我和玛丽本打算在晚宴时宣布一件事
Mary and I intended to make an announcement at dinner.
什么事 关于什么的
What announcement? What about?
你们不用离开
You don't have to leave.
我稍后再解释 但...
I'll explain it later, but...
我决定把雷吉的钱给您
I'm going to give you Reggie's money.
我会接受那笔遗产 然后把钱给您
I'll accept it. I'll give it to you.
别犯傻 你不能给我钱
Don't be silly, you're not going to give me any money.
但我决定了 您不想离开
But I am. You don't want to leave.
玛丽也是
Nor does Mary.
我们任何人都不想离开
Nor do any of us for that matter.
那我也不会要你的钱
I still won't take your money.
我可以允许你把钱投在这个庄园上
What I will allow is for you to invest in the place.
要留 我们就共享这里
If we stay, you'll share the ownership,
这栋宅子 这座庄园 你我共有
it'll be your house, your estate as much as mine.
我们都是主人
We will be joint masters.
-但是... -如果你不接受
- But... - And if you won't agree,
我就出♥售♥庄园 而你会成为罪人
I will sell and it will all be your fault.
没想到我会为一个伯爵的女儿感到难过
I never thought I'd feel sorry for an earl's daughter.
每个人都有各自的烦心事
All God's creatures have their troubles.
-安娜 -怎么了
- Anna... - Yes?
你觉得女人该把自己的真实想法说出来吗
Do you think it's right that women should say what they think?
把儿女私情这种事也说出来
Speak out about romance and everything?
女人的地位正在改变
Well, things are changing for us
拥有选举权也近在眼前
and the vote won't be long now
所以人们应该习惯我们说出心声 但是
so they must get used to us speaking our minds. But...
但是什么
But what?
我认识的大多数男人
With most of the men I've ever met,
如果你向他们求爱
if you started to court them,
他们会被吓得夺路而逃
they'd be so terrified they'd run a mile.
给她送吃的了吗
Has she had something to eat?
安娜给她送了些三明治
Anna took up some sandwiches.
但是她丝毫未动
But she didn't touch a thing.
这倒提醒我了 卡森
That reminds me. Carson,
不要让伊迪丝小姐看到任何婚礼用的食物
I don't want Edith to see any wedding food.
明天休斯太太和安娜会把吃剩的
Mrs Hughes and Anna are taking what's left
拿去给崔维斯先生 夫人 接济穷♥人♥
down to Mr Travis tomorrow, my lady. For the poor.
如果穷♥人♥不想要 就拿来给我
If the poor don't want it, you can bring it over to me.
我们能帮伊迪丝做点什么呢
How can we help Edith?
你可以给她找点事做
You can help her by finding her something to do.
就只有这么多吗 这么少
Is this all we're getting? Just the pickety bits?
当然不是 这些只是开胃菜 阿尔弗雷德
Hardly. These are canapes, Alfred.
第一道菜来点松露蛋烤面包吧
For your first course, some truffle egg on toast, perhaps?
再来点俄♥罗♥斯♥牡蛎
Some oysters a la Russe.
-然后呢 -还有薄汁油焖龙虾
- Then what? - There's lobster rissoles in mousseline sauce.
或者苹果白兰地闷子鸭
Or calvados-glazed to duckling.
香槟和藏红花醋拌的芦笋沙拉
Or you fancy a little asparagus salad with Champagne saffron vinaigrette.
想想你费了多少事啊
When I think how you've gone to such pains...
我算什么 想想楼上的女孩此刻多痛苦吧
Don't mind me. What about the pain of that poor girl upstairs?
临阵弃婚...这耻辱我可受不了
Jilted at the alter... I don't think I couldn't stand the shame.
幸好从来没人向你求婚 是吧
Then it's lucky no-one's ever asked you, isn't it.
真可怜 她要怎么才能恢复得过来呀
Poor thing. How will she find the strength to hold up her head?
要是我 我就躲到一个谁都不认识我的地方
I swear I'd have to run away and hide in a place where no-one knew me.
我觉得这倒是好事
I think she's well out of it.
你怎么可以这么讲
How can you say it?
她又年轻 长得也可以
I mean it. She's young, she's not bad looking,
完全可以找个比那老残废好的人
she could do much better than that broken-down old crock.
安东尼爵士虽然背叛了二小姐
Sir Anthony may have betrayed a daughter of this house
但也轮不到你一个男仆来数落他
but he doesn't deserve to be addressed like that by a footman.
我觉得没什么不可以 卡森先生
Oh, I think he does, Mr. Carson.
说得再难听点都行
Every bit of that and worse.
那就下不为例吧
Well, maybe just this once.
好吧 那我们吃什么呢
Right, what's it to be?
龙虾 子鸭 还是芦笋
Lobster, duck or asparagus?
有奶酪吗 帕特莫太太
Is there any cheese, Mrs. Patmore?
您要点什么吗
What would you like me to get you?
另一种人生
A different life.
我给您端点早餐过来吧
Let me bring you up some breakfast.
不用了
No.
我是个没用的老姑娘
I'm a useless spinster,
专门帮助别人 那就是我的角色
good at helping out, that is my role,
老姑娘得起床吃饭
and spinsters get up for breakfast.
-出去吗 -去村里一趟
- Going out? - Just into the village.
去取点东西
I... have to fetch something.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
我待会儿也要去
I'm going down later.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
这件事得我自己去做
This is an errand I have to do for myself.
准备好了吗
Ready?
再好不过了
As ready as I'll ever be.
有件事是肯定的
You can be sure of one thing.
站在这儿我的病是治不好的
I won't be cured by standing here.
-要不要... -不用
- Do you want... - No.
一切还好吧 奥布莱恩小姐
Everything all right, Miss O'Brien?
是的 我一切都好
Oh, yes, everything's all right with me,
但不久你一切都会不好 记住我的话
but it'll be all wrong with you before too long, mark my words.
怎么个不好法 奥布莱恩小姐
Oh? And how is that, Miss O'Brien?
我还没想好
I don't know, not yet,
但是会的
but it will be.
这点可以肯定
You can be sure of it.
怎么样
Well?
-是不是呀 -不是癌症
- Is it or isn't it? - It's not cancer.
是个什么良性的东西 仅此而已
No. It's a benign something or other. Nothing more.
别告诉她你跟我说了
Don't mention that you've said anything.
她还不知道我知道了
She doesn't know that I know.
我不会说的
I won't say a word.
告诉他了吗
Did you tell him?
应该说我让他放心了
I would prefer to say I put him out of his misery.
就用熨斗熨平它*
*Dashing away with the smoothing iron
她偷走了我的心*
*She stole my heart away
就用熨斗熨平它*
*Dashing away with the smoothing iron
就用熨斗熨平它*
*Dashing away with the smoothing iron
就用熨斗熨平它*
*Dashing away with the smoothing iron
她偷走了我的心*
*She stole my heart away
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表