剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
谢天谢地 你都处理好了
Thank heavens you got everything settled.
之前我还担心来着
You had me worried.
恐怕还没完全解决
It's not quite settled, I'm afraid.
他可没那么容易屈服
He won't get off that easily.
但你很快乐
But you're happy?
是的
I am.
您呢
And what about you?
我非常高兴 高兴极了
I'm so happy, so very happy,
我觉得我的心都快蹦出来了
I feel my chest will explode.
你来了真好 坐在我们后面吧
It's so lovely that you're here. Come behind us.
这不好吧 我又不算家人
I can't. I'm not family.
差不多是了
But you almost are.
-早安 -谢谢
- Morning. - Thank you.
莫斯利
Molesley,
谢谢你给布兰森先生改了身好衣服
I'm very grateful to you for keeping Mr Branson up to the mark.
我俩都很感激 是吧
We both are, aren't we?
当然是的
We certainly are.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
今天是值得骄傲的一天 休斯太太
This is a proud day, Mrs Hughes.
骄不骄傲我不知道
I don't know if I'm proud,
但我很高兴你这么开心 卡森先生
but I'm very glad you're happy, Mr Carson.
下一个就是你了 亲爱的 等着吧
You're next, darling, you'll see.
会吗
Will I?
看着未来的开启真令人鼓舞
So encouraging to see the future unfurl.
只要你记着
As long as you remember
它会和过去完全不同
it will bear no resemblance to the past.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你来了
You came.
老实说 我心里还挺没底的
To be honest, I wasn't completely sure you would.
你这么说我很高兴 我可不愿被人看透
I'm glad to hear it. I should hate to be predictable.
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表