剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
我 还是你
For me or for you?
别让我失望 茜玻
Don't disappoint me, Sybil.
我们都来了
Not now that we're here.
需要我叫车吗
Shall I order the car?
我都说不搭母亲的顺风车了
I don't think I can refuse a lift with mother
哪能又让司机跑一趟
and then make the poor man go out again.
-我走回去吧 -可能会下雨
- I'll walk. - It might rain.
那就淋湿吧
Then I'll get wet.
过来亲亲我
Now come and kiss me.
那么 如果他们找不到...皮波克先生
So, if they can't find Mr...Pillbox,
你要怎么处理这笔钱
what will you do with the money?
是波布鲁克 他们会找到他的
Pullbrook. And they will find him.
万一找不到呢
But if they don't?
那到时再考虑怎么处理
Then I'll decide what to do.
我们一起考虑
Or we will.
-我不能收下 -不 当然不能收
- Because I can't keep it. - No, of course not.
你当时怎么会都投在一个公♥司♥上了呢
Why were you so heavily invested in one enterprise?
那不是很不明智吗
Wasn't it foolish?
我的家产也受了损失吗
Has some of my fortune been lost?
一部分
Some.
全部
All.
几乎全部
Almost all.
亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
这对你真是太糟了
How terrible for you.
对你来说也不是好事
It's not so good for you.
别担心我 我是美国人 拿着枪敢闯世界
Don't worry about me. I'm an American. Have gun, will travel.
感谢上帝我还有你
Thank god for you, anyway.
你知道吗
You know what?
我很欣慰我们还有个婚礼要庆祝
I'm glad we have a wedding to celebrate.
那天一定要好好办
Let's make sure it's a great day.
就算是最后的盛典
If it's to be our last,
也一定要画上精彩的句号♥
let's make it a wonderful last.
尽情享受我们可爱的家园
Enjoy our lovely home
和那些与我们共度一生的家人朋友
and the lovely people we spend our life among.
这么早就来买♥♥醉了吗
Bit early for drowning your sorrows.
我想我还是搬来酒馆住比较好
I thought it might be better if I moved down to the pub.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious?
我撑不过几顿昨晚那样的晚宴了
I can't go through too many more dinners like last night.
你也没给他们好脸色啊
You don't make it easy for them.
你真以为你能把罗伯特堂亲招进新芬党吗
Do you really think you can recruit cousin Robert for Sinn Fein?
[新芬党: 爱尔兰资产阶级民族主义政党]
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what gets into me.
看到他们盯着我 我就知道自己不受欢迎
I can see them staring and I know they don't want me here.
我和玛丽可是非常欢迎的
Well, don't include me. Or Mary.
她对司机当妹夫的事也不太满意
She wasn't too keen on the idea of a chauffeur for a brother-in-law.
别在意 她是个实用主义者
Forget that. She's a pragmatist.
她也能做个独当一面的女强人
She could be a tough fighter, too.
希望不会有那一天
Well, let's hope she's not tested.
别闹了 一起走回去吧
Now, forget this and walk back.
我们是娶了高贵妻子的连襟
We're brothers-in-law with high-minded wives.
得团结一致
We'd better stick together.
都标好了
It's all there.
朋友 不过不多
Friends - though there weren't too many.
商人 熟人
Tradesmen, acquaintances.
但我不明白你能做什么
But I can't see what you'll get out of them.
我不相信薇拉决定要自杀的时候
I do not believe, when Vera decided to kill herself,
谁也没有告诉
she never mentioned it to another living soul.
我们知道她没有留字条
We know she left no note.
真希望她留了
I wish to god she had.
但你怎么能确定她是自杀不是凶杀呢
But why are you sure it was suicide and not murder?
我知道你没有杀她
Well, I know you didn't kill her.
还有其他可能性吗
And what's the alternative?
难道是小偷闯进来 给她烤了个砒霜饼
A thief broke in, cooked an arsenic pie
然后逼她吃下去吗
and forced her to eat it?
那可不大可能
It's not a very likely scenario.
所以他们才认定是我杀的
You can see why they convicted me.
我会给通讯薄里每个名字写信
I'm going to write to everyone in the book,
以防她说了 或上帝保佑 写了些什么
in case she said, or, please god, wrote anything
能表露她有求死之心
that could suggest a desire to die.
但那要多久呢
But how long will that take?
怎么 你要去哪吗
Why? Are you going somewhere?
我该去学烹调的
I should have gone into cooking.
我以前常在厨房♥里看他们
I used to watch them in the kitchens
我肯定一学就会
and I could pick it up in a trice.
那你为什么不学呢
Why didn't you, then?
这对男人来说可不容易
It's a hard ladder for a man.
每成就一位顶级大厨
For every Escoffier and Monsieur Careme
就有上千个小工
there's a thousand dogsbodies
在给一个红脸暴脾气的老女人打杂
taking orders from a cross, red-faced old woman.
你们在说谁呢
Who's this you're discussing?
你好 帕特莫太太 我没看见你站在那里
Hello, Mrs Patmore. I didn't see you standing there.
这还用说
Obviously not.
萨拉觉得我当管家更好
Sarah thought I'd be better off as a butler
我正在向这个方向努力
and so that's what I'm trying for.
我觉得你是对的 我也更愿意发号♥施令
I think you're right. I'd rather be giving the orders.
对红脸暴脾气的老女人发号♥施令 我们懂啦
To a cross and red-faced old woman. Yes, we know.
这样 您是这个意思吗
There. Is that what you meant?
没错 太完美了
Yes. Perfect.
有点变化 又没变得认不出
Slightly new, but not too different.
不知道安东尼爵士会不会留意
We'll see if Sir Anthony notices.
我知道大家都认为他对我来说太老了
I know they all think he's too old for me,
但我不觉得
but he's not.
贝茨也比你年长 你们不还是很幸福
Bates is older than you and you're as happy as lovebirds.
我们的情况并不理想
Our situation is hardly ideal,
但的确 我们在一起很幸福
but, yes, we're very happy together.
这就足够了
Which is all that matters.
我也是这么对别人说的
As I keep telling them.
-我没空闲聊 -老爷还没上楼呢
- I've no time to talk. - His lordship's not come up yet.
好吧 什么事
Well? What is it?
我想请你指点一下阿尔弗雷德
I was hoping you could help young Alfred to find his way about.
-怎么当男仆吗 -怎么当贴身男仆
- As a footman, you mean. - As a valet.
他现在负责照顾布兰森先生
He's looking after Mr Branson now.
不过我敢说 小司机肯定不用人伺候
Though I daresay a chauffeur can dress himself.
但你能传授些经验给他 让他快些进步
But you could tell him what he needs to know, give him an advantage.
为什么 急什么
Why? What's the rush?
你也知道马修先生不打算要莫斯利先生了
You've heard Mr Matthew has turned down Mr Molesley?
老天 你还真是一点也不贪心啊
Blimey, you don't want much, do you?
你忘了我为做贴身男仆都经历了些什么吗
Can you remember what I had to go through to be a valet?
当然没有 我是亲眼所见啊
Of course. I watched it, didn't I?
但小阿尔弗雷德就能绕开这些 平步青云
But young Alfred is to make the great leap in one bound?
抱歉 奥布瑞恩小姐 我可不这么想
Well, I'm sorry, Miss O'Brien, but I'm not convinced.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
太令人懊恼了 但他也没有办法
It's infuriating. There's nothing he can do.
我看未必 我觉得就是小病
I don't agree. I think it's feeble.
他应该把持住 不病倒
He should will himself not to be ill
第二天再卧床不起
and then collapse the next day.
-你打算找谁替他 -我还没想好
- Whom will you ask instead? - I'm not sure.
我跟茜玻从小就认识
I've known Sybil all my life.
所以你能想象
You can imagine
我听说你也会出席时有多好奇
how curious I was when I found out you'd be here tonight.
没想到居然能见到你本人
Never thought we'd meet in person.
不然怎么 灵魂交流吗
As opposed to what? In spirit?
是这样 对我们来说 茜玻嫁给你
Well, you see, to us, in marrying you
就意味着和唐顿庄园永别了
it seemed like Sybil had left Downton Abbey forever.
你懂我意思吗
If you know what I mean.
我非常清楚你的意思
I know exactly what you mean.
他们是不是把你的行李箱丢在路上了
Did they lose your suitcase on the way over?
你一定气坏了吧
How maddening for you.
没有 我的行李箱安全抵达了 谢谢
No, my suitcase arrived safely, thank you.
我的风度也一起到了
Along with my manners.
他还是穿得跟卖♥♥保险的一样啊
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表