剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
唐 顿
庄 园
第三季 第六集
谢谢
Thank you.
汤姆 我知道这话你都听腻了
I know we sound like parrots, Tom,
但我真心希望能帮上你
but I would like to help, if I can.
玛丽也是
So would Mary.
我妻子死了
My wife is dead.
没什么能帮我
I'm past help.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
绍塞克斯一家刚刚想找你道别来着
The Sussex looked for you to say goodbye.
我一直在这儿
I was here.
如果有什么我可以帮忙的 尽管开口
I hope you'll let me know if there's...anything I can do.
任何事都可以
Anything at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟你一起走 省的他送两次了
I'll come with you. Save him getting the car out twice.
你们可以留下来吃晚饭
You're both very welcome to stay for some dinner.
还是算了
I don't think so.
悲痛太让人疲倦
Grief makes oneself terribly tired.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, my dear.
都结束了 去休息一下吧
Now that it's over, try to get some rest.
结束了吗
Is it over?
痛失爱女 真的能结束吗
When one loses a child, is it ever really over?
振作点 巴罗先生
Cheer up, Mr Barrow.
哭丧着脸没有任何用处
A long face won't solve anything.
随他去吧
Leave him alone.
他跟茜玻小姐的关系比我们都好
He knew Lady Sybil better than any of us.
除了你
Except you.
只有我们两个真正了解她
We were the two who really knew her.
我认为你的哀痛是对她的赞誉
I say, your grief speaks well for her.
谢谢你 谢谢你这么说
Thank you for that. Thank you for saying that.
您真不在餐厅用餐吗 夫人
Are you sure you wouldn't like this in the dining room, ma'am?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我想快点吃 早点休息
I'd like to eat quickly and have an early night.
葬礼怎么样
How was the service?
办得挺好
Oh, quite nicely done.
但你知道白发人送黑发人是怎样的情形
But you know how it is when you bury someone young.
失去自己的孩子
When you lose your child...
天下再没有比这更糟的了
there's nothing worse under the sun.
我在想我是不是
I was wondering if I...
想办法帮她走出阴霾
might try to take her out of herself.
比如举办个午餐会 随意一点
Perhaps give a little lunch party, nothing formal.
只请格兰瑟姆夫人和小姐们
Just Lady Grantham and the girls.
那我可以做点好菜
And I could cook something special.
这个回头再说吧
Well, we don't have to decide that now.
那他们怎么还不释放他
But I don't understand why they haven't let him out.
莫里先生还没去见巴特利太太
Mr Murray hasn't been to see Mrs Bartlett yet.
等他去了
And when he does,
或许她又不肯开口了
she may not want to repeat the things she said to me.
那就得想办法让她开口
She must be made to repeat them.
即使拿到证词 就真能推♥翻♥判决吗
Even then, would we have enough to overturn the verdict?
怎么能证明她当时就是在做馅饼
How can we prove she was cooking that pie,
而不是别的
not something else?
如果是别的 早该找到了
Because something else would have been found.
我不是说这事很快能办好
Look, I'm not saying it'll all be done by Tuesday.
但这就是我们一直在等待的时刻
But this is the moment we've all been waiting for.
怎么了
What's the matter?
您说"我们"真太让我感动了
It's so nice of you to say "we".
这是真心话
I mean it.
这座宅子需要点好消息 安娜
We need some good news in this house, Anna.
这一定就是我们等的好消息
And this is it. This must be it.
如果你允许 今晚我想搬回来
I thought I might move back in here tonight, if you'll have me.
不行
Not yet.
我暂时还是自己睡吧
I think I'd rather sleep alone for a while yet.
-如果你确定要这样的话 -我确定
- Well, if you're sure. - I'm sure.
-柯拉 -我们别再争执了
- Cora... - Let's not go through it all again.
我没想争辩
I'm not arguing.
你听取了克拉克森的意见 我也该如此
You listened to Clarkson and so should I have done,
但塔布索是有名的专家
but Tapsell has a reputation as an expert.
所以你相信了他
And you believed him,
尽管克拉克森医生了解茜玻 他却不
when Dr Clarkson knew Sybil's history and he did not.
你相信塔布索是因为他是高贵的爵士
You believed Tapsell because he's knighted and fashionable.
还在哈利街开了诊所
And has a practice in Harley Street.
你把这些虚无缥缈的东西
You let all that nonsense
看得比女儿的命还重要
weigh against saving our daughter's life!
这真的让我很难原谅你
Which is what I find so very hard to forgive.
你认为我对她的思念比你少吗
Do you think I miss her any less than you?
我想你会更想念她
I should think you miss her more.
因为你葬送了挽救她的最后机会
Since you blocked the last chance we had to prevent her death.
晚安了
I'll say good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
孩子还好吗
How's the baby doing?
我嫉妒她 她对此一无所知
I envy her. She doesn't know a thing about it.
你该考虑给孩子找保姆的事了
You ought to think about getting a nurse.
孩子一断奶 罗斯太太就要走了
Mrs Rose will leave, once the baby's weaned.
-可以在本地找一个 -但我不打算留下来
- Perhaps a local girl. - But I'm not staying.
等我找到工作就走
Or at least just until I find a job.
-这不着急 -当然不急
- Well, there's no rush. - God, no!
汤姆说得对
Tom's right.
他迟早得开始自己谋生
He has to start to make a life for himself some time.
迟早 没错 但不是马上
Some time, yes. Not right away.
不管怎样 既然葬礼已经结束
And anyway, now that the funeral's over,
我们该考虑洗礼的事了
we ought to think about the christening.
你想好给她取什么名字了吗
Do you know what you'd like her to be called?
我想叫她茜玻
I'd like to call her Sybil.
那是当然
Of course.
你不觉得这名字会惹人伤心吗
You don't think it might be a little painful?
一开始确实会 但我觉得该取这个名字
Very painful, at first, but I think it's right.
我想每次见到她 都能想到她母亲
I want to remember her mother whenever I look at her.
那是当然
Of course you do.
她也会希望被铭记
And she would want to be remembered.
我下午去见崔维斯先生
I'll go and see Mr Travis this afternoon.
去见他做什么
Why Mr Travis?
定个日子
To...fix the date.
但茜玻得信天主教
But Sybil will be Catholic.
什么
What?
我女儿是爱尔兰人
My daughter is Irish
应该随她父亲信天主教
and she'll be Catholic, like her father.
我还有事 先走了
It's time I started my morning.
帕特莫太太
Mrs Patmore!
艾瑟尔
Oh, Ethel.
帕特莫太太 能不能问您点事
Mrs Patmore, I wonder if I could ask for your advice.
我...
Well, I...
您应该知道 我现在在卡劳利公♥馆♥做事
I suppose you know I'm working for Mrs Crawley now, at Crawley house.
我听说了
I had heard.
夫人对我真好 我不忍♥心看她因此遭罪
She's been ever so kind to me and I'd hate her to suffer for it.
她让我做厨娘兼管家
She's hired me as cook/housekeeper,
但说实话 我的厨艺有些生疏
but to be honest, my cooking's a little rusty.
是吗
Oh, yes?
她明天要举办午餐会 安慰夫人
She's giving a lunch party to help her Ladyship in her sorrow.
她肯定会让我稍作准备
I know she'll tell me to keep it simple,
但我想做点好的 给她个惊喜
but I'd like to surprise her with something really nice.
我们家夫人吗
OUR Ladyship?
卡劳利夫人是想表达同情
Mrs Crawley wants to show sympathy.
-您不会想阻止她吧 -当然不想
- I know you don't want to stop her. - Of course not.
那您能教我做几道菜吗
So might you help me prepare a few dishes?
告诉我怎么做就行 我自己动手
You should tell me how to make them. I'll do the work.
求您了
Please?
听着 我不想冒犯你 艾瑟尔
Look, I don't mean to be rude or personal, Ethel.
但是卡森先生明确规定...
But Mr Carson's made it very clear...
宅里的人不许跟我往来
That no-one from the house is to have dealings with me.
但您一定不担心我会把您带坏吧
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表