剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
不是为他们写文章吧
Not to write for them, I trust?
不 只是答应替我奶奶办点事
Oh, no. It's just something I promised to do for my grandmother.
《女士》 是在科芬园吧 这样吧
The Lady? That's Covent Garden? Here's an idea.
明天中午我们一起在鲁斯吃顿饭
Let's er, let's have lunch tomorrow at Rules.
如果你接受了工作 正好庆祝一番
If you accept the job we'll celebrate.
不然 我便一醉解千愁 如何
If it's a no, I'll drown my sorrows. How's that?
你今天看上去很不安 巴罗
You seem nervous today, Barrow.
我们会把一切安排好 不会让你为难的
We will get things sorted out. We won't leave you in the lurch.
您做出决定请通知我一下 我将感激不尽
I'd be grateful if you could let me know when you've made a decision.
我会跟卡森好好商量
I'll talk things through with Carson
看看能想出什么办法来
and we'll see what we can come up with.
把这块地分割出来毫无道理
It makes no sense to retain this bit as a separate section.
完全说不通
No sense at all.
可贾维斯厌恶改变 当然不这么觉得
But of course Jarvis won't see that because he hates change.
我只求你尽量让爸爸认同你的做法
Just try to carry Papa with you. That's all I ask.
他最终会认同的 因为这是唯一出路
He'll be with me in the end because this is the only way forward
总有一天他会意识到这一点
and at some point he's going to see that.
希望这一天不用等得太久
Some point in the near future I hope.
你们俩到底怎么回事
What's the matter with you both?
整个晚餐你们都如同在神游一般
You were in a dream all through dinner.
什么事都没有
Nothing's the matter!
莫里先生明天要用午餐吗
Does Mr Murray want luncheon tomorrow?
不 整个上午他都在约克郡 之后才过来
No. He's in York all morning. He'll come up here afterwards.
接着便是汤姆的哥哥来共进晚餐
Followed by Tom's brother for dinner.
明天肯定是冰♥火♥两重天了
So it promises to be a day of contrast.
老天爷
God in heaven.
-汤姆你怎么看 -我同意马修的想法
- What do you think, Tom? - I agree with Matthew.
庄园目前尚能给租户补偿金
The estate can offer proper compensation to the tenants now
因为我们还有钱
while the money's there.
但是机不可失 失不再来啊
But if we miss this chance it may not come again.
马♥克♥思♥主义者如是说
So says the Marxist.
您别介意我这么说
If you don't mind me saying so,
但您对社♥会♥主♥义♥的看法十分片面
you have a narrow view of socialism.
而你对它的理解倒是非常广博
You seem to have a very broad interpretation of it.
好了 好了 孩子们
Now, now, children.
如果布兰森在压抑他的革命热情
If Branson is watering down his revolutionary fervour,
-我们该觉得感激 -是汤姆
- let us give thanks. - Tom.
你对务农有什么了解吗 汤姆
Do you know anything about farming, Tom?
略知一二 我祖父是爱尔兰的牧羊人
A little. My grandfather was a sheep farmer in Ireland.
-你那么怪怪地看我♥干♥什么 -我没有
- Why do you keep giving me funny looks? - I'm not.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你们俩干了什么我不知道的事吗
Have you both been up to something I don't know about?
只有一个人干了什么
Not both of us.
你还醒着吗
Are you awake?
我似乎睡不着了 也不知道为什么
I can't seem to get to sleep. I don't know why.
你认为马修不经我同意就找莫里合适吗
Could you credit Matthew summoning Murray without my permission?
你总跟人说唐顿现在有两个主人了
You keep telling everyone Downton's a Dual Monarchy now.
没想到你都是说着玩的
I never realised you didn't mean it.
在马修 洗礼和伊迪丝的事上你都反对我
So, you're against me over Matthew, the Christening and Edith.
罗伯特
Robert...
连你母亲都为伊迪丝说话 想想这个
even your mother spoke up for Edith. Think of that.
我承认这让我颇感意外
A facer, I admit.
她肯定有自己的盘算
She'll have had some reason of her own, of course.
她真有那么狡猾吗
Is she really so Machiavellian?
是的
Yes.
-我是来见格莱格森先生的 -请
- I'm here to meet Mr. Gregson. - Yes, please.
我真怕你是要爽约了
I was afraid you'd stood me up.
真抱歉 没想到会用那么长时间
I'm so sorry. It took much longer than I thought.
-是什么事 -就是些家里的事
- What was it about? - Oh, just family stuff.
给我祖母跑个腿
An errand for my grandmother.
你对家里事很上心吗
Are you very family minded?
跟父母一块住
Well, you know, when you live at home with your parents,
就什么事都得上心
you're still in the middle of all of it.
是啊 我在报纸上看到一张
Yes, I saw a picture in the paper of
你姐姐结婚时的照片 她很漂亮
your elder sister's wedding. She looked very glamorous.
大家都这么说
People say so.
恕我冒昧 但我很高兴你还是单身
Am I allowed to say I'm rather pleased you're not married?
女士 给您菜单
Here you are, madam.
我可没那么高兴
I'm a little less pleased.
怎么 似乎有段秘密的浪漫史啊
Oh, dear. It sounds like you're hiding a romantic secret.
浪漫就谈不上了
Not too romantic.
不久前 我遭人弃婚
A little while ago, I was jilted at the altar.
-那可不怎么有趣 -天呐 真抱歉
- Which wasn't much fun. - Oh dear, I am sorry.
没关系
Oh, please don't be.
知道并不是全世界都在可怜我是种解脱
It's a relief to be reminded I'm not an object of pity to the entire world.
我说了不该说的 这下你要拒绝我了
I've clearly put my foot in it, and now you'll turn the job down.
-请别那样 -我不会拒绝的
- Please don't. - I won't.
除非你收回邀请了
Not if you don't want me to.
格兰瑟姆伯爵 您总不会质疑卡劳利先生
Surely, Lord Grantham, you don't question Mr Crawley's goal
-想让庄园自给自足的目标吧 -不
- of making the estate self-sufficient? - No.
但我质疑他为达成目标对雇员和租户
But I question his plans for the employees and tenants
所作的安排
in order to achieve it.
我们就不能像过去那样渐进地发展吗
Can't we allow things to evolve more gently, as we did in the past?
过去的方法算不上榜样
The past is not much of a model.
三世伯爵濒临破产
The third Earl nearly went bankrupt,
四世也只保住了奄奄一息的庄园
the fourth only saved the estate by dying
如果没有格兰瑟姆夫人的财产
and what would you all have done in the '90s
九十年代时你们要如何是好
without Lady Grantham's money?
我说 莫里 我确实叫你直抒胸臆
I say, Murray. When I asked you to say what you think,
你也别那么当真啊
I didn't mean to be taken literally.
我们非得说得这么直白吗
Must we talk in this way?
恐怕是的
Yes, I'm afraid so.
多亏斯维尔先生 我们才有新的机会
Thanks to Mr Swire we have another chance,
但我们必须改变经营方式
but we have to change our ways.
我就是想做些投资 提高生产率
All I'm talking about is investment, increasing productivity
-减少浪费 -浪费
- and reducing waste. - Waste?!
是 庄园这么多年来的运作都相当铺张
Yes. The estate has been run very wastefully for many years.
-我听不下去了 -别这样 贾维斯
- I won't listen to this! - Now, come on, Jarvis.
我都听得下去 你也行
If I can listen to it, so can you.
不 格兰瑟姆伯爵 我不行
No, Lord Grantham, I can't!
我四十年来忠心耿耿的服务
Am I to stand here, after 40 years of loyal service,
现在倒成了渎职腐♥败♥吗
to be accused of malfeasance and corruption!
我绝无此意
Nothing of the sort!
亲爱的伙计 好好想想
My dear chap. Think for a moment.
我们俩都该明白改变势在必行
We must both see things have to move forward.
我力求找出损害最小的方式
My goal is to find the way of least disruption.
你不愿留下助我一臂之力吗
Won't you stay and help me with that?
老爷 您能给我写一封体面的推荐信吗
My Lord, will you give me a good reference?
当然可以
Yes, of course I will.
贾维斯先生 如果有所冒犯
Mr Jarvis, if I have offended you,
我在此向你表示诚挚歉意
then I offer my sincerest apologies.
我跟不上时代了 卡劳利先生
I am the old broom, Mr Crawley.
你才了解新时代
You are the new.
祝你改革一帆风顺
I wish you luck with your sweeping.
老爷 告辞了
M'lord.
卡森先生 你快来
Mr Carson, you'd better come.
请问你有何贵干
May I help you?
这是布兰森先生的哥哥
This is Mr Branson's brother.
需要我们找布兰森先生来吗 先生
Can we fetch Mr Branson, sir?
已经派阿尔弗雷德去了 他们来了
I've already sent Alfred. Here they are now.
基里安 你在楼下做什么 到楼上来
Kieran? What are you doing down here? Come upstairs.
还是算了吧
I don't fancy it.
我就在楼下吃晚饭不行吗
Can I not stay put and have my dinner down here?
可我们都很期待跟您见面 布兰森先生
But we're all so looking forward to meeting you, Mr Branson.
跟我们来看看您的房♥间 换身衣服吧
If you come with us, you can see your room and get changed.
如果您愿意的话
If you want to.
我该换身什么打扮 南瓜吗
And what would I change into? A pumpkin?
来吧 汤米 和我一起在楼下吃
Come on, Tommy. Come and eat down here.
他们看起来都很亲切 怎么了
They seem like a nice lot. What's the matter?
他们现在配不上你了吗
Are you too grand for them now?
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表