剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表
But couldn't you try?
罗伯特 别欺负人了 好好吃顿饭吧
Robert! Stop being such a bully. Let's just have a nice dinner.
听说卡森先生要放过他了
I'm afraid I've heard Mr Carson's going to let him off.
-我又能怎样 -就说你无法容忍♥
- What can I do about it? - Say you won't tolerate it.
他要是不在推荐信里说坏话 你就去报♥警♥
Unless he's going to give him a bad reference, you'll tell the police.
-我不能这么做 是吧 -怎么不能
- I couldn't do that. Could I? - Why not?
你必须这么做
And won't you have to,
如果你不想让大家觉得你不大正常的话
if you don't want folk to think there's something funny about you?
这菜凉了才好吃是吧
It's a good job that's supposed to be eaten cold.
罗斯的事这么安排好吗
Are you sure about Rose?
她住在这里不是更好吗
Wouldn't it be better if she stayed here?
不不不 我很期待呢
No, no, no. I'm quite looking forward to it.
这年头十八岁的孩子 我可应付不来
I couldn't manage an 18-year-old, not these days.
肯定连她说的话都听不懂
I wouldn't know what she was talking about.
我丈夫是位大旅行家
My husband was a great traveller,
好多晚上 我一个字都听不懂
so I've spent many happy evenings
却依然很开心
without understanding a word.
诀窍就是 保持微笑
The thing is to keep smiling
千万不要露出不赞同的神情
and never look as if you disapprove.
贝茨 明天你就正式开始了
So, Bates, I'll see you on duty tomorrow.
晚安 巴罗
Good night, Barrow.
你知道我希望你一切顺利
You do know I wish you every good fortune?
知道 谢谢您 老爷
I believe so. Thank you, m'lord.
胜者为王啊
To the victor the spoils.
-你接下来打算做什么 -这与你何干
- What will you do? - Oh, what's it to you?
没错 我根本不在乎
You're right. It's nothing to me.
如果我们能收♥购♥辛普森和塔克的农场
If we can buy out Simpson and Tucker,
很大一部分地♥产♥又会回到我们手中
quite a chunk of the estate will be back in hand.
这样才能好好做经营
We'll be operating a real business.
所以我觉得板球赛的时机正合适
That's why I think the cricket may have come at rather a good time.
为什么
Why?
你以为在场上得上几分 或者让对方出局
Because you think if you get a few runs and catch someone out,
爸爸就会乐意接受这一切吗
Papa will accept all this gladly?
我觉得这场比赛会告诉他
I think the cricket will show him
原来的传统也照样能够保持
it doesn't mean we can't keep up the old traditions as well.
我还要帮你劝他吗
And I'm to help persuade him?
那是当然 你是我的人了
Of course. You're on MY team now.
你可以吻我 但仅此而已
You can kiss me, but that's it.
为什么 你不想我吗
Why? Haven't you missed me?
非常想
Desperately.
但是...伦敦一行把我累坏了
But...London seems to have tired me out.
请进
Come.
卡森先生 巴罗先生真的要走了吗
Mr Carson, is it true Mr Barrow's leaving?
是的 而且...
Yes, and...
我想说一句
for what it's worth,
我觉得那件事...是场误会
I think he was genuinely mistaken over the, er...incident,
他也很后悔 当然 这不是借口
and he's sorry now, which, of course, is no excuse.
希望您能在推荐信里说几句坏话
I want to be sure you'll give him a bad reference.
什么
I'm sorry?
我不能让那种人去无辜的人家做事
I can't let a man like that go to work in innocent people's houses.
我会在推荐信里如实描述他的品格
I will write him the character I think he deserves.
-我能读一下吗 -当然不行
- Can I read it? - Certainly not!
因为我觉得...
Because I've been thinking...
我应该报♥警♥
I ought to report him to the police.
-什么 -我义不容辞
- What? - It's my duty.
我知道现如今思想开放多了
I know today thinking is much more liberal.
等一下
Now, just a minute.
我从未被人看作是开放的人
I've never been called a liberal in my life
我现在也没这打算
and I don't intend to start now.
但我不希望传出丑闻
But I do not believe in scandal.
巴罗先生会离开
Mr Barrow will go,
我希望他离开时 不要弄得满城风雨
and when he does I would like him to go quietly,
这是为了庄园和老爷一家考虑
for the sake of the house, the family,
也是为你考虑
and, for that matter, you.
抱歉 卡森先生
I'm sorry, Mr Carson,
但我的良心不允许我对此保持沉默
but I can't stay quiet if my conscience prompts me differently.
我不能姑息养奸
I won't turn a blind eye to sin.
我让艾瑟尔去端咖啡了
I've asked Ethel to bring us some coffee.
我不能喝咖啡 我母亲不让
Oh, I'm not supposed to drink coffee. My mother doesn't approve.
-你想喝点别的吗 -不用了
- Would you like something else? - Absolutely not.
反正你们不说 她也不会知道
After all, she won't find out unless you tell her.
-弗林特夏尔夫人怎么样 -忙得不可开交
- How is Lady Flintshire? - Incredibly busy.
爸爸工作得比奴隶还要辛苦
Daddy works harder than a slave,
所以其余的事都交给她来处理了
so she has to manage everything else by herself.
他不大可能比奴隶还辛苦
I doubt he works harder than a slave.
伊泽贝尔堂亲很较真
Cousin Isobel is very literal.
我有东西要给你
Now I have something for you.
需要我倒咖啡吗 夫人
Shall I pour, ma'am?
不用了 谢谢 我来就好
No, thank you. I'll do it.
这些
These.
是广♥告♥的第一批回信
The first answers to the advertisement.
维奥莱特堂亲正在帮我的厨娘找新工作
Cousin Violet is trying to find a new job for my cook.
这不是要给您添麻烦了吗
That sounds rather inconvenient.
维奥莱特堂亲从不会因为怕麻烦
Cousin Violet has never let a matter of convenience
就放弃对原则的坚守
stand in the way of a principle.
五十步笑一百步
As the kettle said to the pot.
您不给我推荐信就赶我走吗
I'm to leave with no reference?
我都在这里工作十年了
After working here for ten years?
恐怕我也无能为力
I'm afraid my hands are tied.
我再也找不到工作了 卡森先生
I'll never get a job now, Mr Carson.
-老爷知道这件事吗 -不知道
- Does his lordship know about this? - No.
那我就告诉老爷
Then I'm going to tell him.
如果你说了 就得全盘托出啊
And how would you do that without telling him the rest of it?
不是吉米的主意 肯定是别人教唆的
This wasn't Jimmy's idea. Somebody's put him up to it.
他绝对想不出这么恶毒的主意来
He wouldn't be so unkind, not left to himself.
在这种时候 你还护着他 我很感动
I'm almost touched that you will defend him under such circumstances,
但事已至此
but...there it is.
那能不能再留我两天
Well, can I stay here for a day or two while I...
我好想想出路
come up with some sort of plan?
当然可以
Yes, I think I can allow that.
但我也做不了别的了
But that's the best I can do.
谢谢您 卡森先生
Thank you, Mr Carson.
至少没有潮气
At least it doesn't smell damp.
还不错嘛
I think it's nice.
等刷好漆会很不错的
Or it will be when it's got a lick of paint.
我刷吧
I can do that.
我行的
I can.
你不准爬梯子
You're not climbing any ladders.
不过
But yes,
我们可以一起把这儿变得很温馨
together I think we can make it really comfy.
你怎么能总这么乐观
What do they call extreme optimism?
这叫尽力而为
They call it making the best of things.
我们就要这么做
And that is what we will do.
只要有你 在哪都温馨
You being in this room is enough to make it nice.
来
Come here.
你在这儿期间 我们安排点活动吧
We should think of some things to do while you're here.
伊迪丝 周三惠特比开集市的时候
Edith, you should take Rose over to Whitby on Wednesday,
你带罗斯过去吧 她肯定喜欢
when they have their market. She'd enjoy that.
不行啊 我周三要去伦敦
I can't. I'm going to London on Wednesday.
真的吗 我能去吗
Oh! Well, could I come?
可你才刚到啊
Oh, but you've only just got here.
-你不是讨厌伦敦吗 -谁说的
- I thought you hated London. - Who told you that?
苏珊啊
Susan!
我这个妈妈啊
Oh, darling Mummy.
-那要我去纠正她吗 -不用 她没说错
- Well, should I correct her? - Oh, no. She's right, really, but...
我想给她个惊喜
I'm planning a surprise for her
但是我得去伦敦做准备
and I need to go to London to arrange it.
你们能替我保密吧
You won't give me away, will you?
你不回你父母那儿住吗
Won't you stay with your parents?
不 那不就露馅了吗
I can't. It would spoil everything.
你可以跟我一起
剧集 | 唐顿庄园(2010) | 导航列表