You really believe in nothing?
你真没有信仰吗
I suppose I believe in a certain set of principles
我相信某些特定的原则
so that I don't get into trouble.
来避免麻烦
Sounds like something I might teach a puppy.
听起来像在教育狗狗
Is that so bad?
很不好吗
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
I give you Lieutenant Debra Morgan.
有请警督 黛布拉·摩根
If I could have feelings at all,
如果我还有感情
I'd have them for Deb.
就是对黛布
She's the only person in the world who loves me.
她是世间唯一爱我的人
He's been the one constantly good thing in my life.
他是我生命的守护神
There's something inside.
里面有东西
Holy frankenfuck! Snakes!
操 是蛇
So it's begun? Yes.
开始了吗 是的
It's begun.
开始了
No!
不
Is this doomsday?
是末日杀手吗
I'm taking a lot of heat on doomsday.
末日杀手案弄得人心惶惶
Are we making headway?
有进展吗
I'm about to interview
我要见一下
my top pick for the detective slot.
警探一职的第一人选
So far, our doomsday killer has given us three tableaus,
目前 末日杀手已营造三个场景
most likely referencing Revelation,
很可能在重现《启示录》
Chapters 8 through 10.
第八章到第十章经♥文♥
I think I found a new lead. - Who's this?
我有新线索了 这是谁
The latest and greatest intern from my forensics class.
法医组新来最棒的实习生
The game is about homicide,
游戏主题是杀戮
but in my game, you can be the serial killer.
但在我设计下 你也能变成连环杀手
I think this is offensive.
我觉得恶心
Who would choose to be a serial killer?
谁会选择当连环杀手呢
Are you out of your mind?
你抽哪根筋
You fucked a person of interest?
竟然和嫌犯上♥床♥
Maybe you're jealous.
你吃醋了吧
This is a job of trust,
这差事需要彼此信任
and I can't have a partner I can't trust.
我不能找个不靠谱的搭档
I don't know how to act, I don't know what to do,
我不知道怎么面对 不知道如何是好
I don't know who to hire. Deb, you're too smart
不知道该找谁 黛布 你很聪明
to think that this was gonna be easy.
应该明白这事不会水到渠成
Do you really think that Matthews made you lieutenant
你真以为马修斯提拔你做警督
because you were ready?
真是因为你能干吗
It's all politics to get back at me.
都是政♥治♥手腕 为了对付我
Every time the shit hits the fan, I go to him.
每次碰到倒霉事 我都去找他
He's your safe place.
他是你的避风港
You're making it sound like
你说得好像是
I wanna be with him or something.
我想跟他在一起或者怎样
Well, do you?
不对吗
You didn't really think you could foil god's plan, did you?
你不会以为可以阻挠上帝的旨意吧
I have to stop him.
我得阻止他
What happened to saving him?
不是要拯救他吗
Travis's dark passenger is a part of him.
崔维斯的心魔已深入骨髓
He can't be saved from it any more than I can from mine.
已无法拯救 与我毫无二致
I think Travis is gonna kill again.
我认为崔维斯还要杀人
The eclipse is here, Travis.
日蚀开始了 崔维斯
This is not how it's supposed to be!
事情绝不该如此
It's exactly... as it should be.
或许正该如此
Oh, god.
天啊
It's simple human nature to keep little secrets about ourselves.
隐藏小秘密是人的天性
We all do it.
人皆如此
"I dye my hair."
"我头发是染的"
"I watch internet pornography."
"我上色♥情♥网♥站♥"
But what if your whole life is a secret?
可要是你整个人生都是个秘密呢
A lie?
惊天骗局呢
How can I help you?
有什么帮您的
One economy class ticket, flight 449.
一张449航♥班♥的经济舱
To Budapest.
去布达佩斯吗
Correct.
没错
And exposing the truth
如果真♥相♥暴露
could destroy everything you are.
便会毁掉一切
What do you do?
你该怎么办呢
Run?
逃亡吗
Oh, god.
天啊
Get the fuck away from the body.
从尸体旁走开
Deb, it's me.
黛布 是我
Who's on the altar?
祭坛上是谁
Travis Marshall.
崔维斯·马歇尔
Dexter, what the fuck?
德克斯特 怎么他妈回事
Oh, shit.
完了
Talk to me!
说句话啊
Would you lower your gun?
能放下枪吗
Please?
求你了
I came to do one last forensics sweep
我来做最后一次现场取证
like you asked me to do.
按你的命令
Travis was here. He came at me with his sword.
崔维斯也在 拿着圣剑朝我冲来
I fought him off.
我把他击退
I knocked him out.
将他击晕
How did he end up
那他怎么会
wrapped in plastic on the altar?
被塑料薄膜缠在祭坛上
I snapped.
我失控了
You snapped?
失控了
What the fuck does that mean?
这他妈什么意思
There's been a lot of anger inside me since Rita died,
丽塔死后我一直就心火难压
and when I looked at Travis
当我看到崔维斯
and thought about everything he did...
想到他种种兽行
I wanted him dead, so I killed him.
就想要他死 于是杀了他
That still doesn't explain why he's wrapped up like that.
可这又怎么解释他一身的塑料
I didn't even think about it.
我也不知怎么想的
I'm a forensics expert.
我是个法医
I guess it's just second nature not to leave a trace.
一定是下意识不想留下证据
Jesus, Dex.
天哪 德克斯
Why the fuck didn't you call me?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不给我打个电♥话♥
I wasn't exactly in the best state of mind.
我那会儿六神无主
Are you hurt? No.
你受伤了吗 没有
Physically, I'm okay.
身体没事
Who are you calling? The station.
你打给谁 局里
I've gotta get everyone down here.
我要叫大家过来
No.
别
Please--wait.
求你了 先等等
Why?
为什么
How does this look?
这场景看起来像什么
Pretty fucking weird. Exactly.
真♥他♥妈♥吓人 没错
An investigation could complicate our lives
要是调查起来
more than either of us are prepared to deal with.
我们的人生都会被毁掉
But it was self-defense.
可你是正当防卫
Yeah.
是
But it's pretty fucking weird.
但这场景未免太他妈诡异
I have to call this in.
我得上报局里
You had a moment of temporary insanity.
你不过是暂时精神错乱
We can fix this.
我们有办法的
How?
什么办法
I'll get you the best fucking lawyer in the city.
我帮你找全市最牛逼的律师
Even if I'm lucky enough
即便我很走运
to get off due to temporary insanity,
靠"暂时精神错乱"免受刑责
they'll still put me in some psych ward.
他们还是会把我关进精神病院
I'll lose my job, my career...
丢掉工作和事业
and probably even Harrison.
很可能还会失去哈里森
So what, then?
那怎么办
Travis is dead.
崔维斯已死
Yes. Nothing's gonna change that.
对 事实无法更改
Maybe we should just get rid of the body.
也许我们应该弃尸
What? I could put it in my car
什么 我可以把尸体拖上车
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表