But not anymore.
但以后不会了
I understand.
懂
I got the money for my dad.
我爸的钱准备好了
I left him a message.
给他留言了
He should be here soon.
他应该很快过来
He won't be coming. How do you know?
他不会来了 你怎么知道
I had a talk with him.
我跟他谈了谈
I made it clear
说得很清楚
that I wouldn't allow him to hurt you anymore.
再也不让他伤害你
And I think he understood.
他收到了
So he's gone?
他去了吗
He won't be bothering you again.
再不会打扰你了
Thank you.
谢谢
The dark passenger has been with me ever since I can remember,
黑暗使者从我记事起就纠缠着我
Pulling the strings, running the show.
控制着我 操控着我
But as it turns out, I'm no puppet.
但事实证明 我不是木偶
And you should know, you were right.
我要告诉你 你是对的
About what?
什么对的
The dark...rider.
黑暗 骑士
He doesn't exist.
其实不存在
Turns out,
事实证明
maybe you understand me a little better than I understand myself.
或许你比我自己更懂我
I love you.
我爱你
I think I love you too.
其实我也爱你
Hey. I need your help.
嘿 帮我个忙
We need to find a woman named Arlene Shram.
找一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的人
Sure. Who's that?
好的 谁啊
According to a message I got last night
根据我昨晚线报
from Hannah Mckay's father,
汉娜·麦凯他爹的短♥信♥
She's a witness to a murder.
那人是一启谋杀案的目击证人
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表