Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
Our primary suspect is Sergeant James Doakes.
我们的第一嫌犯是詹姆斯·道克斯警司
Doakes?
道克斯
If Doakes really wasn't the Bay Harbor Butcher,
如果道克斯真的不是海湾屠夫
the best thing to do is to look into Doakes's final days.
就应该查他遇害前几天的行踪
We should start with the cabin in the everglades
先从沼泽小屋查起
where Doakes died.
道克斯在那儿死的
I was renting the place to Santos Jimenez.
当时我租给桑托斯·希门内斯了
Jimenez.
希门内斯
He was one of the three men responsible
他是杀害德克斯特生母
for killing Dexter Morgan's biological mother.
劳拉·莫萨的三凶手之一
What if Dexter is the real Bay Harbor Butcher?
万一德克斯特才是真正的海湾屠夫呢
If somebody's gonna talk to Dexter, it's gonna be me.
如果该有人去找德克斯特谈 也该是我
Tell your boyfriend who you belong to.
告诉你男朋友你是谁的人
I'm sorry. It's okay. Go. Go. Now.
对不起 没事 快走 赶紧
He died in my apartment.
他死在了我家
Figured it would kick in while Price was on the road.
我本以为普莱斯会在路上发作
A convenient auto accident.
恰好变成一起车祸
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
Price liked to chew on his pens.
普莱斯喜欢咬他的笔
The last one had a little something on it.
最后一支被我涂了点东西
She is a killer.
她是个杀手
You will never be safe with her.
你跟她在一起不安全
When Hannah got out of juvie,
汉娜从少管所出来后
she killed a counselor at a halfway house.
在感化院杀了一个辅♥导♥员
She fed him rat poison.
给他下了老鼠药
Her roommate, a little gal named Arlene Shram,
她同屋一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的小姑娘
saw her do it.
亲眼目睹
He won't be bothering you again.
他再不会打扰你了
I love you.
我爱你
I think I love you too.
其实我也爱你
We need to find a woman named Arlene Shram.
我们要找一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的女人
Sure. Who's that?
好的 谁啊
According to a message I got last night
根据我昨晚线报
from Hannah Mckay's father,
汉娜·麦凯他爹的短♥信♥
she's a witness to a murder.
她是一起谋杀案的目击证人
I've never thought about the future.
我从没想过未来
About growing old.
没想过变老
Maybe because the future has never been kind to people like me.
也许美好结局从不眷顾于我
Or their loved ones.
或我深爱的人
Bye, dad.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Harrison.
再见 哈里森
But suddenly my future seems very possible.
但突然间 我的未来似乎有了希望
And growing old is not only a possibility.
慢慢变老并非难事
It seems appealing.
还令人向往
Hello?
喂
Am I speaking with Dexter Morgan?
德克斯特·摩根吗
Yeah, that's right.
对
This is Dade County department of corrections.
这里是戴德郡教管所
Hector Estrada... Wait. What?
赫克托·埃斯特拉达 谁
is having a parole hearing. When?
要进行假释听审 什么时候
This morning at 10:00 a.m.
今早十点
I know this is sudden.
我知道很突然
Okay, thank you for letting me know.
谢谢通知
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
That was the department of corrections.
是教管所
Hector Estrada is up for parole.
赫克托·埃斯特拉达要进行假释听审
He thinks there's a good chance he'll get it.
他觉得很有机会假释成功
Estrada?
埃斯特拉达
Remember, I told you about my mother
记得我告诉过你我母亲的事
and how she died?
还有她怎么死的吗
Oh, god.
天呐
Was he--was he one of the men that killed her?
他是...他是凶手之一吗
He was the leader. He gave the order.
他是主谋 他下的命令
What about the others?
其他人呢
Dead.
都死了
Estrada is the last survivor.
只剩一个埃斯特拉达
T'm sure you'll have something to say about that.
我知道你对此有话要说
Look at it this way.
要这么想
Maybe it's the universe giving you a Christmas present.
或许这是上天给你的圣诞礼物
No one but you would see it that way.
只有你会这么想
Maybe killing Estrada will close this chapter of my life...
也许杀掉这人会给我这段生活画上句点
and open me up to a future with Hannah.
开启与汉娜的美好未来
The panel has reviewed
陪审员审阅了
all the pertinent data in this matter.
本案所有相关资料
We find that the prisoner meets the requirements for parole
根据保外就医第463条规定
under the compassionate release statute 463.
我们认为犯人符合保释要求
Have you read the statute?
条例看了吗
Do you understand your obligations?
知道该怎么做吗
I understand what's expected of me.
我明白该怎么做
I won't screw up.
不会惹事的
At this time we invite any victims present
此次我们请来受害者出席
to enter a statement either for or against the board's decision.
发表对陪审团裁决的意见
I have no objection.
没有异议
Nadia, it's me again.
娜迪娅 还是我
This is my fifth message.
这是第五条留言了
Just want to know where you are.
就是想知道你在哪
Give me a call.
给我回电
Did you get bad news?
有坏消息吗
Just trying to find Nadia.
就是找娜迪娅
Hey. Taking a survey.
做个问卷
Secret Santa this year or no Secret Santa?
今年要不要神秘圣诞老人
I got enough presents to buy, man.
我要买♥♥的礼物够多了 哥们儿
Man, the Christmas spirit around here sucks big reindeer dicks.
天呐 这儿的圣诞气氛让驯鹿都蛋疼
Deb.
黛布
I found Arlene Shram.
我找到阿琳·希拉姆了
Oh, fucking amazing. She's living out in Hialeah.
尼玛神迹啊 她住在海里亚
Two drug arrests since juvie.
从少管所出来后两次因涉毒被抓
Has two kids from different fathers.
跟不同的男人生了两个孩子
Temporarily lost custody
由于滥用毒品
a year ago due to her drug abuse.
一年前暂时失去孩子的监护权
Good to know.
查得不错
We'll have to go after her hard.
我们要好好盘问她
I might have to threaten to take away her mother of the year trophy.
再用剥夺年度最佳母亲奖吓吓她
Any luck in locating Hannah's father?
找到汉娜父亲了吗
No. Zero.
没有
He dropped the dime on his daughter
他告发女儿后
and then skipped town like it was nothing.
若无其事地离了城
Well, he's a drifter. He could be anywhere.
他爱漂着 处处为家
Listen, um...
听着
Maybe we should let your brother know what we're doing.
我们的事也许该告诉你哥哥
I mean, we're investigating his girlfriend.
我们查的是他女朋友
I already told Dexter that if I found anything on Hannah,
我跟他说了 要是汉娜有任何不对
that I'd act on it.
也会秉公办理
I still don't feel right about this.
我还是觉得不妥
And I'm telling you that it's my call.
这事我说了算
Okay?
好吗
Matthews made his choices.
马修斯作茧自缚
Now he spends Christmas alone with his boat.
得独自在船上过圣诞
How close was I to the same fate?
我是不是也要沦落至此
Oh, hand me one of those zip ties
桌上的束线带
on the table there, will you?
递我一条好吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Fucking Christmas lights.
妈的圣诞彩灯
Every year I put 'em up,
年年都得挂
and every year I wonder why I bothered.
每年我都想 干嘛劳这个神
You said you wanted to see me.
你说想见我
Yeah. Yeah, thanks for coming out.
对 对 谢谢你能来
Sit.
请坐
I wanted to give you a heads up on this idea
我想提醒你
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表