Doakes was my partner.
道克斯是我的搭档
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
You have no idea how good it is to hear you say that.
听到你这么说真好
I've been keeping this all to myself.
我一直自己苦守秘密
Your eyes only.
只给你看
My eyes only.
绝不泄漏
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
你大爷的
Motherfucking suck bag!
丫个混♥蛋♥
You cock-munching fucking fuck nugget!
太尼玛操蛋了
Fuck!
操♥你♥妈♥
The blood on my boat belongs to...
我船上的血迹属于...
Louis Greene?
路易斯·格林
Louis is dead?
路易斯死了
Why was he killed on my boat?
为什么他死在我的船上
Why would he have even been on my boat?
为什么他会在我的船上
Why...
为什么
Is my sister looking at me like that?
我妹妹又在以那种眼神盯着我
Dex...
德克斯
We are in a storm of fuck.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Laguerta found a blood slide
洛格丽塔在教堂找到了
with Travis Marshall's blood on it at the fucking church.
一片有崔维斯·马歇尔血迹的血液玻片
That's not good. How the fuck do you lose a blood slide?
不妙 你♥他♥妈♥怎么会弄丢血液玻片
Deb, you know that night wasn't my usual scenario.
黛布 那晚的事没按照我的剧本发展
Are you saying that it's my fault
你是说都是我的错
that Laguerta now thinks
让洛格丽塔认为
that the Bay Harbor Butcher is alive and well?
海湾屠夫还逍遥法外
No, that's not what I meant,
不 我不是这个意思
but that night at the church wasn't exactly
但那晚在教堂确实
by the playbook.
没能完全按剧本发展
I talked Laguerta into letting me help
我跟洛格丽塔说让我帮忙
with the investigation,
一起调查
so I can keep tabs on what's happening.
这样我好密切注意事情发展动向
You what?
你什么
No.
不行
I'll deal with this.
这件事我来解决
I don't want you involved.
我不想让你卷进来
Well, it's a little fucking late for that.
他妈的已经迟了
She wants to talk to the friends and family
名单上的这些人
of everyone on this list
在道克斯死后失踪
who's gone missing since Doakes died.
她想找他们的亲朋好友谈谈
They all the fit the victim profile
他们都符合海湾屠夫的
of the Bay Harbor Butcher.
受害者特征
Anyone here that you recognize?
这里面有你认识的吗
These three...
这三个
are mine.
是我杀的
This is never gonna end, is it?
永远没个头了 是吗
They were bad people, Deb,
他们是坏人 黛布
who would've continued to do bad things.
留着他们只会继续作恶
This is the only one with family in Miami--
只有这一位在迈阿密有家人
Phillip Barnes.
菲利普·巴恩斯
So, when Laguerta and I split up the list,
洛格丽塔跟我分配名单的时候
I'll make sure I get his family.
我确保要拿到这一户
No, I don't like you doing this.
不 我不喜欢你这么做
I don't give a fuck what you like, Dexter.
我他妈才不管你喜欢不喜欢 德克斯特
It's beyond that. This is my ass too.
你管不着 这也跟我切身相关
Tell me what I need to know about Barnes.
告诉我巴恩斯的基本信息
He was a wedding photographer.
他是婚礼摄影师
He would find a guest from out of town--
他会找个外地来的宾客
young, female, by herself.
年轻 女性 单身
He would charm her, invite her back to his hotel.
施展魅力 邀她跟他回到宾馆
She'd never come home.
然后她就再也别想回去
He took pictures of what he did.
他拍下了自己所做的一切
So what'd you do?
那你做了什么
He was going out of town for another job,
他出城接个活儿
so I nabbed him after a reception.
宴会结束后我抓住了他
A reception?
宴会
A fucking wedding reception?
尼玛婚宴吗
Dexter, what if Barnes got a picture of you?
德克斯特 要是巴恩斯拍下了你的照片怎么办
Deb. What if someone remembers you?
黛布 要是有人记得你怎么办
It was a wedding.
那是婚礼
Everyone was concentrating on the bride and groom.
所有人的注意力都在新郎新娘身上
I slipped in and out. It's fine.
我悄悄溜进去然后退出来 没事
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了怎么办
I'm not.
我没错
Laguerta will not tie me to this.
洛格丽塔不会将我联♥系♥到这上来的
There's no body, no proof.
没有尸体 没有证据
Stay away from it, okay?
别管这件事 好吗
First thing I have to do is find out
我要做的第一件事就是查出
why Louis was killed on my boat.
为什么路易斯在我的船上被杀
My curtains are open.
窗帘打开了
With Harrison gone, Jamie's not around.
哈里森走了 洁咪也不在
Someone has been in my apartment...
一定有人来过我的公♥寓♥
Maybe still is.
可能还在里面
Hey, Dex. It's Sam.
喂 德克斯 我是山姆
Just want to confirm we're still on
只是确认一下我们还是
1:00 at Schooner or later?
一点钟"大篷车"见吗 或迟一点
At twelfth and bayshore drive.
十二街海湾路口见
See you there.
到时见
I've met him before at the bar at the Fox Hole--
我以前在克什卡兄弟会开的狐狸洞酒吧
owned by the Koshka Brotherhood.
见过他
The man who killed Mike Anderson,
杀害麦克·安德森的凶手
Viktor Baskov, was one of the Koshkas.
维克托·巴斯科夫 克什卡的一员
Could they have figured out I killed Viktor
他们发现是我杀了维克托
and sent a hit man after me?
派杀手害我吗
Excuse me. Yes.
打搅了 怎么
I think I have a phone call for you.
有电♥话♥找您
A small coffee, please.
一小杯咖啡
Hello?
喂
Why were you in my apartment?
你去我家干什么
Well, aren't you Mr. Smarty-pants?
你还真无所不知啊
Answer the question.
快说
What were you doing in my place?
你去我那里干嘛
I was looking to have a discussion
我想和你谈谈
about a friend of mine who's gone missing--Viktor.
我失踪的一个朋友 维克托
I'm sure you remember him.
你肯定记得他
I have no idea who you're talking about.
不知道你说的是谁
I don't care for lies.
我不喜欢谎言
I told you, I don't know who that is.
我说过了 不知道是谁
You're wasting both our time.
你在浪费大家的时间
Louis Greene-who I found on your boat,
我发现路易斯·格林在你船上
the boat that was used to dump Viktor in the ocean--
维克托沉尸大海用的那艘船
Gave me your name.
你是谁
So you killed Louis.
原来是你杀了路易斯
We had a conversation that ended rather abruptly, yes.
没错 我们聊过 短短几句
What else did louis say?
路易斯还说什么了
I believe he may have referred to you
我记得他说你
as a douche bag.
是一混♥蛋♥
You think you're very clever.
你以为自己很牛吧
I do, actually, yes.
当然 我是牛
Your bosses at the Koshka Brotherhood--
你们克什卡兄弟会的老大
they sent you? Ah...
派你来的吧 呦
you've done your homework.
还做功课了
There are no bosses telling me what to do.
我不需要老大来指挥
Viktor was a friend of mine. This is personal.
维克托是我朋友 个人恩怨
So an eye for an eye, huh?
就是想以眼还眼对吧
Your friend viktor kills an innocent woman and a cop,
你朋友杀害了一无辜女性和一警♥察♥
and killing me somehow settles the score?
杀了我 能扯平吗
Oh, you misunderstand me.
你理解错了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表