You were protecting someone.
你在保护某人
As far as Price knows,
就目前普莱斯所知
I'm an innocent lab geek in over his head.
他还认为我是个无辜的实验室呆子
How long have you been seeing her?
你跟她约会有多久了
What do you want to keep quiet?
要怎么做你才愿意保密
It's not in my nature to keep quiet about anything.
保密可不是我的本性
You can't write about this.
你不能把这件事写出来
It's nothing personal. I'm just doing my job.
无关私情 我只是在工作
You'll destroy my job.
你会毁了我的工作
Sorry. No way around that.
抱歉 没得商量
You could always go on the record,
你随时都可以说出来
help me get my facts straight.
帮我增添真实度
I love writing about crimes from the inside.
我喜欢从内心世界描写犯罪
What if I give you something better?
如果我给你更好的素材呢
What better than "Lab tech seduced by femme fatale?"
还有什么比《蛇蝎美人色♥诱♥法医》更好
I was the last one to speak with Wayne Randall.
我是最后一个跟韦恩·兰德尔说话的人
I could tell you what his last words were.
我可以告诉你他的遗言
How he really felt about Hannah.
他对汉娜的真实感受
How do I know you wouldn't be
我怎么知道你不是为了自保
making something up to save your ass?
而瞎编乱造呢
I wouldn't be,
我不会的
but you'd have to judge for yourself.
但你得自行判断
Either way, I'd be on the record.
迟早我都会说出来
I'll give it some thought.
我要考虑考虑
In the meantime, I'll keep quiet about you and Hannah Mckay.
在此期间 我不会声张你和汉娜的事
Show of good faith.
以表诚意
Between you and me,
你知我知
I'd watch what I eat around her.
在她身边 吃东西都得小心
I'll be in touch.
再联♥系♥
As if I needed another reason to stay away from Hannah.
似乎我还需要一个理由远离汉娜
At least I've bought myself some time.
至少我给自己争取了时间
This a good time?
没打扰吧
Yes.
没有
My theory on the barrel girl killers
我关于油桶女孩凶手的想法
went nowhere.
毫无进展
I'm on a dead end on Bay Harbor Butcher.
我在海湾屠夫案上走进死胡同了
Shit. I was thinking
靠 我想
we could brainstorm.
我们可以集思广益
I keep wondering if we haven't missed something.
我一直怀疑我们是否错失了一些东西
You know, some angle, or--
某些角度 或者
You know, maybe we haven't missed anything.
也许我们什么都没错失
What do you mean? I mean, maybe
你什么意思 我是说 或许
we've been sidetracked
我们被对道克斯警司的感觉
by our feelings about Sergeant Doakes.
带到弯路上了
I think we've been objective.
我觉得我们很客观
Well, I guess I'm just not sure, you know?
我可不确定
I know what it's like to hold on
我知道保持对某人的看法
to an idea of someone, you know?
是什么感觉
To refuse to believe that they have a dark side,
拒绝相信他们有黑暗面
but everything we've done, all the evidence,
但我们所做的一切 所有的证据
it still points to Sergeant Doakes.
依旧指向道克斯警司
At some point, we have to face facts.
有时候我们得面对现实
It's possible that we've been reaching for leads.
有可能一直以来我们都是在刻意寻求线索
So should we rethink what we're doing here?
那是否该重新思考下我们的所为
I mean, I just-- I don't know if it's worth it.
我是说 我不知道是否值得这么做
Maybe you're right.
或许你说得对
I'm fucking going to hell.
我他妈真该死
Sal Price made his living writing about
萨尔·普莱斯以描写
the dark things people do,
人间惨剧为生
but he doesn't seem to have a dark side of his own.
但他自己好像没有黑暗面
At least nothing I can use.
没有什么我能用得上的
You have a minute?
有空吗
Sure.
有
What's this? It's your blood spatter report
这是什么 是你韦恩·兰德尔一案
on the Wayne Randall victims.
受害者血迹溅射报告
What about it? Well, there's something weird
报告怎么了 其中有些地方
I was hoping you could clear it up.
我希望你好好解释一下
This blood spatter
这个血迹溅射痕迹
points to a killer other than Wayne Randall.
表明行凶者不是韦恩·兰德尔
Someone smaller.
行凶者身材更娇小
And how'd you come to that?
你这个结论怎么来的
Sal Price had an outside lab run an analysis.
萨尔·普莱斯另找实验室检验的
They found the discrepancies.
然后他们得出不同观点
Did you miss this?
你没注意到
Price strikes again.
普莱斯的又一击
Where will he show up next?
下一次他准备在哪给我来一下
Deb, I didn't miss anything.
黛布 我注意到了
I considered the same scenario.
我也考虑过这个可能性
And?
然后呢
Bl-- blood spatter
血迹溅射
is largely a matter of interpretation,
最重要的是你如何去解读
but I'm convinced Wayne was the sole killer.
我得出的结论是 韦恩单独作案
These blood drops came from the killer.
这些血点来自于凶手
You could've tested them to see if they matched
你可以检验一下
Wayne Randall's DNA, just to be sure.
DNA是否与韦恩·兰德尔相符
I was sure. I didn't think the test
我当时很确定 我觉得没必要
was worth the time or the money.
在这上面浪费时间和金钱
Especially since the case had been solved.
尤其是已经结案了
You wanna just come out and say what you want to say?
你就是来说这些的
Hannah Mckay killed this woman
是汉娜·麦凯杀了这个女人
and you're covering for her.
而你在为她掩盖事实
Why would I want to do that?
我为什么要那么做
To save her for your table.
为了把她留给你处刑
You're wrong, Deb.
你错了 黛布
If you want, I'll have the blood tested.
如果你愿意 我可以检验血样
Just say the word, we can spend the money.
只要你说话 我们就花这钱
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
What? Sulfur, mixed with shit.
什么 硫磺味 混着屎味
Means Isaak Sirko's attorney is on his way.
就是说艾萨克·瑟科的律师要来了
They want to run their own analysis
他们想自己检验一下
on the samples we took from Mateo's.
我们从马特奥酒吧采到的血样
Confirm that it's his client's blood we found.
确认是他委托人的
Masuka's grabbing it now.
马稣卡已经去取了
I'll have it ready for them.
我会给他们装好
That evidence should keep Isaak locked up for a long time.
这证据够艾萨克在里面待一阵了
One less killer to worry about.
少一个凶手让我♥操♥心
I just checked the freezer.
我刚查了冷冻室
The evidence on Sirko is gone.
指证瑟科的证据不见了
or not.
看来是不行了
How in the hell does the most crucial piece of evidence
指证艾萨克·瑟科的最关键证据
against Isaak Sirko just disappear
怎么会从局里的证据库
from our own police station?
不翼而飞的
I don't know. I logged the blood samples
不知道 我亲自将血样贴好标签
into evidence myself.
装入证据库的
There's only one explanation.
只有一个解释
The Koshka Brotherhood has a mole inside Miami Metro.
克什卡兄弟会在迈阿密警局里有内鬼
A mole? You read too many spy novels.
内鬼 你谍战小说看多了
Maybe the evidence just got misplaced.
也许不过是证据摆错位置了
Hey, we do not misplace evidence.
喂 我们绝不会把证据搞错
And who reads anymore?
而且这年头谁还看谍战小说
Simmer down, tiger mom, nobody's blaming you.
别激动 虎妈 没人在怪你
Masuka's right.
玛稣卡说的没错
This is why Sirko's attorney asked for early discovery.
这就是为什么瑟科的律师提前来要证据
He knew the evidence would be missing,
他早知道证据已经失踪
we'd be left there holding our dicks.
我们只能在这里干瞪眼
We can find out who's responsible later.
晚点再去追究责任
Right now, we have 24 hours
现在我们还有24小时
to find those blood samples, or to come up with new evidence.
找回血样 或者新的证据
And if we don't, Sirko walks.
如果找不到 瑟科就脱罪了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表