She's fine.
没事
Her wrist is broken, and there's lots of bruising,
断了一腕子 很多擦伤
but she'll be out by tomorrow.
不过明天就能出院
What happened?
怎么回事
Apparently, she blacked out or something behind the wheel.
明显她开着车晕过去了
Does Debra have a prescription for antianxiety medication?
黛布拉在吃抗焦虑药物吗
I mean, not that there's a problem.
吃也不是问题
Most people do. Yeah, she does. Why?
很多人都吃 她是在吃 怎么了
The doctor said there was a lot of that in her system,
医生说她服用过量
almost three times the normal dose.
差不多正常剂量三倍
Now, maybe she lost track on how much she took.
也许她忘了药量
You know. It happens.
不是不可能
Well, why is she here in Hialeah?
可她来海里亚干嘛
Where was she going?
要去哪儿
Debra drove out here for an interview,
黛布拉是来讯问的
a second interview with a woman named Arlene Shram.
二次讯问一个叫阿琳·希拉姆的女人
Now, look, Dex, maybe I should have told you this before now,
你别急 也许我该早点告诉你
but...
只是
Deb got a tip
黛布收到情报
that this woman, Arlene Shram,
阿琳·希拉姆这女人
was a possible witness to a murder...
可能是凶案证人
a murder committed by Hannah Mckay.
汉娜·麦凯的谋杀案
Yes, you should have told me.
你真该告诉我
Debra has a bug up her ass with this girl.
黛布拉不放心这姑娘
Maybe that's why she took all those antianxiety pills.
可能为这她才吃那么多药
Because she's convinced that her brother is dating a killer.
因为跟她哥交往的是一杀人犯
I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
I was tired. I was driving.
开车时候犯困
I kept getting sleepier and sleepier,
越来越困
and I don't know, I must have...
肯定开着车
closed my eyes for a second?
打了个盹
But the next thing I knew, I was...
醒来时我就
Hanging upside down in a ditch.
翻进水沟了
Hanging by my seatbelt.
被安全带吊着
This is the most fucked-est Christmas ever.
今年圣诞真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
And were gonna spend it with Arlene Shram.
还要和阿琳·希拉姆一起过吧
Hannah told you.
汉娜说的
Hannah knew?
汉娜知道吗
She was at my house yesterday
她昨晚来我家
asking me to back off.
叫我别插手
Arlene must have called her after I left her house--
阿琳一定在我走后告她了
Hannah was at your house yesterday?
汉娜昨晚去了你家
Yes.
对
And now I'm here.
接着我就住院
Fucking hell, Dexter.
我♥操♥ 大哥
She didn't poison you.
她不会下毒的
Well, I sure as shit didn't swallow a handful of pills.
我他妈吃几片药还不知道啊
The doctor said that it's possible
医生说可能你是
the drugs built up in your system.
服用过量
I took one.
就一片啊
One. Last night.
就昨晚那一片
That drug has a short half-life.
那药效很短
Gotta hand it to her. That's a really good plan.
真佩服她 这办法绝了
Making it look like I accidentally took
搞得像我不小心
too much of a prescription that I have?
药吃多了一样
It's not a hard drug to get.
这药又不难弄到
How would she even know that you were on it?
她怎么知道你在什么药
You must have mentioned it. I never did. No.
你呗 没 绝对没
That's the thing about people that poison people, Dexter,
下毒不都这样吗 德克斯特
they're really fucking sneaky.
都他妈鬼鬼祟祟
So...
你是说
She, what, poisoned you
她给你下毒
while she was at your house last night?
就是昨晚在你家的时候
I didn't let her inside my house last night.
昨晚我没让她进家
Deb I went for a run.
黛布 我出去跑步
Maybe she broke in after I left or something.
也许她等我离开后进去的
She broke into your house and did what?
溜进你家干嘛
I don't know how she did it.
我哪儿知道
Because she didn't. Fuck.
因为她没干 操
This is exactly what happened to Sal Price.
这和萨尔·普莱斯的死如出一辙
As soon as he got close to knowing the truth about Hannah,
眼看就戳穿汉娜真面目时
she killed him. There's no proof
偏被杀了 没有证据
that she killed Sal Price,
证明是她杀的
and there's certainly no proof that she poisoned you.
同样没有证据是她给你下的毒
Well, maybe we need to find the proof.
没证据就找啊
I think there's another explanation for what happened.
也许还有个可能
You took more of those pills
就是你自己
than you think you did.
疏忽了药量
You've been under a lot of stress, Deb.
你压力太大了 黛布
No shit, Sherlock.
用你说吗 大侦探
So you took one and you lost track.
于是你吃完忘了
You took another.
接着又吃
And another-- it's possible.
继续吃 有可能啊
It happens.
不少见
You have to admit that. Right?
没错吧
Deb's more right than she knows
黛布对普莱斯之死的猜测
about what happened to Sal Price.
太准了
But Hannah wouldn't do that to Debra.
可汉娜不会这么对黛布拉
Would she?
她会吗
I make my living at crime scenes,
我是搞鉴证的
proving what happened.
重绘案场
But now can I prove what didn't happen?
可怎么绘制没发生的事
Prove that Hannah didn't poison Debra?
证明汉娜没给黛布拉下毒
Is this proof that Hannah was here?
这是汉娜来过的证据吗
Did she break in?
她是溜门撬锁
Or did she simply walk through an open door?
还是推门而入
Or did this fall off me?
或是我身上的
Did I track this in just now?
是刚才我掉的吗
The drug works quickly.
药效很快
Deb would have passed out minutes after ingesting it.
黛布几分钟就能昏睡过去
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
No. My sister's doing fine.
不用 我妹妹没事
Yeah. Can't say the same thing for this poor baby.
可车算是毁了
You'll have to go in through the passenger side.
得从副驾那边钻了
I'll see what the lab has to say
让实验室
about what's in this bottle.
查查瓶里的水
Hannah didn't poison Debra.
汉娜没给黛布下毒
All I want for Christmas is for that to be true.
就是最好的圣诞大礼
Merry Christmas Eve.
平安夜快乐
We're having a Noche Buena at the restaurant later.
餐厅晚点有个圣诞大餐
Auri will be there. You should come by.
奥利也到 你应该来
Uh, thank you but, uh...
谢谢你 不过
I'm not up for it.
我算了
Holidays, family, cheer...
圣诞 家庭 狂欢 太别扭
They're keeping Debra overnight at the hospital.
黛布晚上还得在医院
I thought you should know that.
得知会你
I know.
明白
You wanna tell me the real reason you're here?
不说说真正干嘛来吗
I been thinking about what's next for me
我总是在想 退休以后
after all this. Yeah?
该做点什么 是吗
I'm enjoying the restaurant, even with all the headaches.
我很喜欢那家餐厅 即使很麻烦
It's real.
很生活
Straightforward.
简简单单
You open up, you feed people,
打开店门 招呼客人
you clean up,
收拾干净
you close up, and you go home.
关门打烊 然后回家
That's it. That's your day.
这才叫日子
You don't carry it with you.
不用带工作回家
Not like this job? Yeah.
和干警♥察♥不一样 没错
And up until, I don't know...
其实到 怎么说呢...
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表