Dexter S04E01 "Living the Dream"
《嗜血法医》第四季第一集 "活在梦境"
Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
That's for sure, I'm pregnant.
没错 我怀孕了
What kind of father would I be?
我会成为一个什么样的父亲呢
After all, I kill people.
毕竟 我取人性命
Me, demented daddy Dexter.
我 精神错乱的父亲 德克斯特
This child is happening.
孩子马上就出生了
But your role in its life is entirely up to you.
当个什么样的父亲取决于你
Yesterday morning you said,when the case ends, we end.
昨天早上你说 案子结束后我们就分手
I thought you understood,when we got involved.
我们开始时 我以为你明白这点
I track killers, that's what I do.
追查凶手 我就是干这个的
A pattern of bodies was identified in Oregon.
俄勒冈的几具身体的身份已经确认
My flight leaves tonight.
我今晚就要离开了
If you're leaving,we got to work out logistics.
如果你要走 我们得先好好说清楚
Do you honestly want to go down this path?
难道你真想这么错下去吗
I don't know if I'm gonna be a father to the kid.
我不知道能不能胜任做一个爸爸
How could you even say you're not
你怎么能
Gonna be a father to that kid?
说这样的话呢
I mean, where would you be without Harry?
好好想想 没有哈里你会成什么样
Harry knew my mother.Laura Moser was his informant.
哈里认识我母亲 劳拉·摩莎是他的线人
Was he just using her? Was he using me?
他难道只是在利用她 或者在利用我
Dad wasn't perfect, Deb.
爸爸并不完美 黛布
What did he do? Did he cheat on mom?
他到底干什么了 他对母亲不忠吗
Bullshit! Who?
胡说 是谁
I need all the records you have
我要你那里所有
On my dads confidential informants.
关于我爸机密线人的资料
Track the female CIs.
你要找女线人吧
Why? You know something?
此话怎讲 你知道什么内情吗
There's a good reason why Quinn's of interest to IA.
内务部对奎恩感兴趣是有原因的
Internal Affairs was investigating you.
内务部在调查你
Is there something you're not telling us?
你到底在隐瞒我们什么
Anton's not officially CI. What do you mean?
安东并不是官方真正的线人 什么意思
I never filed an arrest report on him.
我从未正式逮捕过他
You are the best thing that has happened to me.
能遇见你 是我最大的幸福
Just sending out my positive intentions to our baby.
我只是想对孩子传达下我的爱
Rita, we're connected. You're what makes me real.
丽塔 我们是一体的 你让我活的真实
Please, say yes. Yes, we will mary you.
请答应我吧 我们都嫁给你
Sylvia has offered to list my house,...
西尔维娅帮我卖♥♥现在的房♥子
So we can buy something bigger.
这样我们就可以买♥♥一个更大的房♥子了
Better hope she doesn't insist on a place with central air.
你就祈祷丽塔不会买♥♥有中♥央♥空调的房♥子吧
I was actually thinking I might keep my place.
我希望留着我的公♥寓♥
"No" doesn't really work in a relationship, Dexter.
"不行"这个词对维护感情可没好处 德克斯特
Every man needs his privacy. Some more than others.
每个男人都需要隐私 某些人需要的更多
Is it possible I had actually made a friend?
难道我真的交了个朋友吗
Someone I can trust with my dark secrets?
一个能让我倾诉心中秘密的人
I didn't teach you the code to share with your buddies.
我教你的原则里可没说要和别人分享秘密
Miguel really did it and I taught him how.
米格尔真的下手了 而且是我教他的
Harry was right. He used me.
哈里是对的 他利用了我
You're all just unshaved versions of myself.
你就是我未经驯化的翻版
What I would have become without my fathers code.
如果没有爸爸教我的原则 我会何去何从
I could kill you now.
我现在就能杀了你
I've never felt this.
我以前从未感觉这么无助
You've never had a son before.
你终于有了一个儿子
You want to see him come into the world.
你想看他呱呱坠地
Yes. I never wanted anything so much in my live.
我这一生从未有过这种急切的渴望
I have moved on from my father.But I still need his code.
我不再拘泥我父亲的管束 但我仍需要他的原则
Up right now, live is good.
直到现在 生活真的很美好
Dexter Morgan, family man.
居家男人 德克斯特·摩根
Tonight's the night.
就是今晚了
The night when a primal sacred need calls to me.
今晚我本能的需求在召唤着我
I've waited...
我等了...
And waited,...
又等...
But tonight,...
但今晚...
This night,...
这个夜晚...
It's time.
就是现在
Tonight's the night I finally...
我今晚终于...
sleep.
能安心睡觉了
Oh my God! No!
上帝 不
Okay, Harrison.
好的 哈里森
The driving thing didn't work.The singing thing didn't work.
带你兜风不行 唱歌♥也不行
You planning on both of us not sleeping for another three month?
你想让我们之后的三个月都不睡觉吗
Apparently so.
看来是的
Okay, I want to take you inside,but I don't want you waking mommy.
好 爸爸现在带你进去 但不要吵醒妈咪哦
If you could talk you'd tell me not to worry about you,right?
如果你会说话 一定说让我不用操心 对吧
No!
不
Please!
求你了
Please!
求你了
It's already over.
已经结束了
Marco?
马可
Polo!
波罗
Marco?
马可
Polo!
波罗
There's this clich? where serial killers
陈词滥调的故事总是
Arealways described as quiet, kept to themself,...
把连环杀人凶手描绘成安静自闭的人
kind of a loner.
比如自闭者
And it's a clich for a reason.
这种陈词滥调是有原因的
Has anybody seen my keys?
谁看到我的钥匙了
Astor, I asked you to keep it down.
爱斯特 声音调小一点
Why do you hate my music so much?
为什么你那么讨厌我放音乐
No, I don't hate your music.
不 我不讨厌你的音乐
You don't?
你不讨厌吗
Cody, get the hell out of this pool!It's time for school!
柯迪 从泳池里出来吧 上学时间到了
If I had an iPod you wouldn'thave to listen to my stuff.
如果你给我买♥♥个ipod的话 你就会耳根清净了
You want an iPod, earn one.
你你想要个iPod 自己去赚
Do your chores,unplug your Metal. Mom,you're so unfair!
去做家务 关上你的金属乐 妈 这太不公平了
Did you get any sleep?
睡着了吗
An hour and a half maybe.
睡了1个半小时吧
You've court.Look,I appreciate that you're in the night shift.
你要出庭作证 还帮我轮班 我很感动
But when you have a big day like today,it's okay to wake me up.
以后如果有这么重大的事的话 还是我来轮班吧
Well, it's kinda on the job training, you know.
我就全当是父亲上岗培训吧
All that matters is his father's there for him.
最重要的是爸爸守在他身边
I cannot find the keys. Cody!
我找不到钥匙 柯迪
Astor, the music!
爱斯特 音乐
You usually let themlie here by the phone.
你经常放电♥话♥边的
I know.
我知道
School, clothes, now. Sorry.
上学 快去穿衣 抱歉
If you don't get some sleep,
如果你天天失眠的话
It won't be your keys that get lost. Rather your mind.
不止是找不到钥匙 还会魂不守舍
I lost it eight years ago.
我8年前就这样了
Dexter Morgan,...
德克斯特·摩根
good suburban husband,...
市郊的模范丈夫
happy father of three...
3个孩子的幸福爸爸
On paper anyway.
至少在外人眼里是这样
Hey, Dex! What's the news?
德克斯 怎么样
Too soon to tell.
还不知道
Dexter! Dex, you forgot your cellphone.
德克斯特 德克斯 手♥机♥忘带了
Good morning, Elliot!
早安 埃利奥特
That's a beautiful day.
天气很好
More pool time for the kids.
让孩子们在泳池里多玩一会吧
You already took the morning shift,
你一早都在照看他们
So I'll watch them this afternoon.
下午轮到我了
Takes a village.
没问题
Carpools and swimming pools...
轮番开车送孩子 游泳池
How much are we living the dream?
感觉像是活在梦境中
So much.
差不多
Living the dream...
活在梦境
Hey, um... do you think you can tivo John Steward for me?
能帮我录一下约翰·斯图亚特的节目吗
You're thinking about John Steward?
想着约翰·斯图亚特呢
Well, he is handsome... and funny.
他很帅 也很风趣
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表