Not this.
不是这个
Warrants.
批文
With a judge's signature...
有法官签名
allowing LaGuerta to track the GPS on my phone and debra's
允许洛格丽塔追踪教堂烧毁那天
the night the church burned down.
我和黛布的手♥机♥定位
Once this warrant goes through,
一旦执行批文
Laguerta will have a timeline
洛格丽塔就会知道
for the night I killed Travis Marshall.
那晚我杀崔维斯·马歇尔的时间线
She'll know that Debra went to the church,
她会知道黛布拉去过教堂
then the gas station.
然后去了加油站
And then back to the church...
接着又回到教堂
Proving that we both were at the church when it burned down,
证明教堂烧毁时我们都在场
and proving that Deb was my accomplice.
黛布是我的同伙
I think it's time to run, Dexter.
我觉得你该逃跑了 德克斯特
But Deb? I can't leave her behind.
但黛布呢 我不能丢下她
Take her with you.
带上她一起跑
Debra and Harrison-- just go.
带上黛布和哈里森 快走吧
You knew one day it would come to this.
你知道总有一天会变成这样
Deb could never live like that.
黛布可不能过那种日子
That's always been the plan, Dexter.
这是计划之一 德克斯特
That was before.
那是之前
It's not just Deb.
现在不只是黛布
I don't wanna run either.
我也不想逃跑
Before? Before what?
之前 在什么之前
Before everything.
在所有的一切之前
Before I married Rita, before I had a son,
在我娶了丽塔 有了儿子
before Deb knew who I was,
在黛布知道我的真实身份
before I fell in love.
在我坠入爱河之前
What difference does any of that make?
即使如此 又有什么不同呢
Somewhere along the line, the fake life that we created
不知何时 我为杀人杜撰的生活
as a cover for me to kill became real.
已成为真实的生活
It's not fake to me anymore.
对我来说这不再虚假
I don't want to lose it.
我不想失去
I'm gonna stand my ground.
我要保住这一切
I don't see any other options here, Dexter.
你别无选择 德克斯特
But I do.
我有选择
No.
不
Dexter, you have never done a kill like this.
德克斯特 你从没像这样杀过人
I'm about to.
我马上就做
No.
不行
Laguerta's an innocent.
洛格丽塔是无辜的
She doesn't even begin to meet the code.
她完全不符合法则
It's the only option.
这是唯一的选择
I can't let Deb go down for what I've done.
我不能让黛布被我牵连
My god, Dexter.
上帝啊 德克斯特
How did we end up here?
我们怎么会变成这样
Morning, Dex.
早 德克斯
Gonna pick up some steaks and beer tonight, yeah?
今晚我会买♥♥些牛排和啤酒 好吗
Sounds good.
很好
Hey, Morgan, the kind of doughnut you choose
摩根 选什么样的面包圈
says a lot about a man.
说明你是什么样的人
You might want to avoid Doakes.
你最好别去找道克斯
He's in a bad mood.
他心情不好
First the L.T. dumps him,
先是警督甩了他
and now his prostitute killer
现在他的妓♥女♥杀手
seems to have gone missing.
又似乎失踪了
I love these. Thanks.
我喜欢 谢谢
Get one while they last.
趁还有挑一个吧
I don't want no fucking doughnut, Morgan.
我他妈不想吃面包圈 摩根
Sorry.
抱歉
Hell, it's not you, it's Laguerta.
见鬼 不是针对你 是洛格丽塔
I should have never gotten involved with her to begin with.
我一开始就不该跟她搞
Never jump the fence if you're not willing
翻墙前最好搞清楚
to face what's on the other side.
对面的情况
Where the fuck did you hear that?
你♥他♥妈♥这听谁说的
A friend said it to me in a moment of stress.
我一个倒霉朋友说的
Bullshit. You don't have any friends.
你有个屁朋友
This is the journal of that motherfucking hooker killer,
这是那个婊♥子♥杀手的日记
Walter Munro.
沃尔特·蒙罗
I took it from his place a couple of weeks ago
几周前在他家
while serving a warrant.
搜查时发现的
It's been locked up in my drawer ever since.
一直在我抽屉里锁着
"Never jump the fence if you're not willing
"翻墙前最好搞清楚
to face what's on the other side."
对面的情况"
That's a weird coincidence.
真是奇怪的巧合
Fuck coincidences.
巧合个屁
I don't believe in 'em.
我不相信世上存在巧合
Anyway, I should--
随便吧 我要去...
There's something off about you, Morgan.
你很不对劲 摩根
I should have seen it before.
我早就应该意识到
The fake smile, the doughnuts.
虚情假意 面包圈
You don't even walk like a normal person.
走路都不像正常人
You glide.
鬼鬼祟祟
Like a... fucking lizard on ice.
像个他妈冰上的蜥蜴
It's all a fucking act.
这全是你的表演
And I ain't buying it.
我可不会被骗
I think you're overreacting.
是你反应过度
You're hiding something.
你在隐藏着什么
And one day I'm gonna figure out what it is.
总有一天我会搞清楚
You are one creep motherfucker.
你这猥琐的混♥蛋♥
It was a mistake to try to act human in front of Doakes.
在道克斯前装正常人是个错误
All I did was reveal how fake I was.
我越掩饰 他越能看出我的虚假
Captain Laguerta.
洛格丽塔警监
Oye, this is Hector Estrada.
我是赫克托·埃斯特拉达
You're alive?
你还活着
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I'm back here at the shipyard.
我回到船坞了
Same container.
上次的集装箱
That's good. Very convincing.
不错 很有说服力
You're gonna let me go now, right?
你会放我走了吧
No.
不
You said--
可你说过
You think I'm a killer and not a liar?
杀手撒谎 天经地义
Now this is a kill I've been looking forward to for a long time.
这一刻我渴望已久
You're the one who started this all, so many years ago.
多年前 你是一切的始作俑者
Should old acquaintance be forgot?
友谊地久天长 不是吗
No, no, but It's a rhetorical question.
不 但是 我在问自己
Look, I'm sorry I killed your mother, all right?
听着 我很抱歉杀了你妈妈
Was it hard?
难么
Making the decision to kill her?
下决定杀她
Yes.
难
Yeah, man.
是的老兄
It was the hardest decision of my life.
是我一生下过最难的决定
Look, I didn't wanna do it.
听着 我也不想那么做
You're lying.
你说谎
She was a snitch.
她告密
It was a matter of survival.
事关生死
It was her or me.
不是她死就是我亡
Come on, this was 40 years ago.
别这样 这是40年前的事了
What are we still talking about this?
我们为什么还谈这事
Well, when we finish talking, I kill you.
因为停止说话的那刻 就是你死之时
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
What else do you want to know?
你还想知道什么
Did it make you feel bad?
你难过内疚吗
Look, I said I--
我说过
It was her or me.
不是她死就是我亡
Survival of the fittest?
适者生存
Yeah, exactly.
是的 完全正确
Killing you will be easy,
杀你很简单
but I have another kill I have to do
但我还得杀一个人t
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表