Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》 前情提要
People think it's fun to pretend you're a monster.
人们觉得假装怪物很有意思
Me, I spend my life pretending I'm not.
而我却终生都在假装我不是怪物
What made me the way I am left a hollow place inside?
幼年留下的阴影造就了今天的我
So I've become an expert at blending in...camouflaging myself.
我变成了伪装自己融入社会的高手
They make it look so easy, connecting with another human being.
与人沟通 对他们而言 似乎轻而易举
I love you.
我爱你
But if I could have feelings at all,
但是如果说我还能有感觉的话
I'd have them for Deb.
我会对黛布有感觉
Why is it that we never talk brother-sister stuff?
为什么我们之间从来提那些兄妹情
To be a brother, to have a friend...
为人兄长 拥有朋友
I only have one person I can trust anymore. You
这世界上我只相信一个人 就是你
To have a family...
拥有家庭
Rita's pregnant. That's so great!
丽塔怀孕了 太棒了
If you play a role long enough, really commit,
如果扮演一个角色时间足够长 投入足够多
Does it ever become real?
是不是一切就都会成真呢
Any time you let someone get close, it ends badly
每次你与人亲近 都摆脱不了悲剧的结局
I will fuck you back!
我会搞死你
Harry was right.
哈里是对的
I've never felt this.
我从没有过这种感觉
You've never had a son before.
因为你以前还没有孩子
You wanna see him come into the world.
你想看他到降生到这个世界上
Yes. I've never wanted anything so much in my life.
是的 前所未有地渴望
Sure, I'm still who I was, who I am.
当然 我仍是过去的我 我还是我
Question is, who do I become?
问题是 我将会变成谁
Camouflage is nature's craftiest trick.
伪装是自然界最狡猾的把戏
Arthur's terrorized them into maintaining his cover,
亚瑟在威逼他们做自己的伪装
They're nothing but human shields.
他们只是人肉盾牌而已
That's what happens to people who live with a monster.
跟怪物住在一起的人就会这样
I'm nothing like him!
我跟他完全不同
My family is nothing like that.
我的家庭跟他完全不同
I have to be the one to kill him.
我必须亲手杀了他
I have a family too, Arthur.
我也有家庭 亚瑟
I thought I could change what I am,
我以为我能改变自己
Keep my family safe.
保护家人的安全
But it doesn't matter what I do.
但无论我怎么做
I'm what's wrong.
我本身就是个错误
So what's your plan here?
你有什么计划
I can't get revenge for Rita's death.
我不能为丽塔的死报仇
But I can help Lumen avenge what was done to her.
但我可以为卢蒙雪恨
In her eyes... I'm not a monster at all.
在她的眼里 我根本就不像个怪物
I don't feel it anymore.
我感觉不到了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Don't be sorry, your darkness is gone.
不用道歉 你的黑暗面消失了
I'll carry it for you. Always.
我会为你保留它 永远
She made me think, for the briefest moment,
有那么一刻 她让我觉得
that I might even have a chance to be human.
也许我有可能变成正常人
But wishes, of course, are for children.
但是希望 毕竟只是为孩子准备的
There are times in our lives
生活中总有些时候
when everything seems to go wrong.
所有的事情都不顺利
When, despite our best efforts,
那时 无论你怎么努力
and for no apparent rhyme or reason, tragedy strikes.
悲剧还是会无缘无故地发生
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
这里是九一一 有什么紧急情况
I've been stabbed. I understand, sir.
我被刺伤了 收到 先生
Can you tell me your location?
请告诉我您的位置
Please, I need help. Team 42,
拜托 救我 四十二队
we have a possible stabbing in the warehouse district,
仓库区域有人被刺伤
Please stand by for approximate address.
请尽快前去求援
And there are other times
还有些时候
When everything goes... just perfectly.
所有的事情都特别顺利
That's how the last year has been for me.
去年对我来说就是如此
Hello, Ben. Roger.
你们好 本 罗杰
You know it's wrong what you've been doing.
你知道你们的所作所为是错误的
What's going on?
怎么回事
How do you know our names?
你怎么知道我们的名字
Helping some of your patients live,
帮助一些病人活下去
and letting others die.
任由另一些死去
Making them die...
让他们死去
so you could harvest their body parts.
以便你们能收集人体器官
The police arrested the emergency room doctor who was selling them,
警♥察♥逮捕了出♥售♥器官的急诊室医生
and that closed the case.
就此结案
But I knew they must've had a regular supplier.
但我知道 他们肯定有稳定的供应源
So I did my research, and here you are.
所以我做了调查 抓到了你们
We were just trying to No!
我们只是 不
You were just trying to help yourselves make some money.
你们只是想帮自己弄点钱
That's all...
如此而已
I've learned that periods of darkness can overcome us at any time.
我已经懂得 黑暗随时可以侵蚀我们
But I've also found that I'm able to endure.
但我也懂得 我可以忍♥耐
Overcome.
克服
And in the process, growing stronger...
并在此过程中 变得更强大
smarter...
更聪明
better.
更厉害
All is well in my little corner of the world.
我的小世界里 一切平安
Dexter! Hey, Jamie.
德克斯特 嗨 洁咪
It's not what you're thinking.
不是你想的那样
Hey, Dex.
嗨 德克斯
It's really not what you're thinking.
真不是你想的那样
Angel kept an eye on Harrison while I took a really quick swim.
我去游泳的时候安吉儿帮忙看着哈里森
Thank you.
谢谢
This was a great idea. Buying the apartment next to yours
把你隔壁的公♥寓♥买♥♥下 这主意太棒了
Because now you can slip in and out of your place, day or night,
现在你无论白天晚上跑进跑出
without anyone knowing.
都没有人会发现了
I never really thought about that,
我从没这么想过
We just needed the extra space.
我们只是需要额外的空间
How's my sister working out for you?
我妹妹工作得如何
Great. Harrison loves her.
很好 哈里森很爱她
And I love him. He get to sleep okay?
我也很爱他 他睡得好吗
Oh, yeah. He's sleeping like...
当然 他睡得就像个
you know, a baby.
婴儿
Except he's not a baby anymore.
不过他可不再是个婴儿了
He's got his first pre-school interview in the morning.
他明天上午就要去参加幼儿园的面试了
They grow up fast.
孩子长得太快了
Good luck tomorrow.
祝你明天好运
Thanks. I guess we should be leaving.
谢谢 我看我们得走了
Yeah. Unless you need me to stay.
是的 除非你还需要我留下
I'm gonna be up studying all night,
我反正得通宵学习
So I can do that here just as easily.
留下来也无所谓
No, no. You should go, I'm good.
不用 你们走吧 我没事
Okay. But I will need you
好的 不过我需要你
to stay late tomorrow night.
明天留晚一点
Your high school reunion-- already on my calendar.
你要参加高中同学会 早就记在我的行程里了
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Don't leave the shirt on. Angel.
别脱衣服 安吉儿
Hey, buddy.
嗨 小朋友
Big day for you tomorrow.
明天可是你的大日子
We're all moving forward.
我们都在前进
At our lady of the gulf,
在我们圣母海湾这里
We like to create enough structure for our children
我们会为孩子提供足够的设备
So that they feel safe,
让孩子感觉到安全
And enough freedom so that they feel challenged.
以及足够的自♥由♥ 让孩子感觉到挑战
Okay.
好的
Attendance in our pre-school
在我们幼儿园上学
guarantees your child admission to our secondary school,
可以保证进入我们的中学
which as I'm sure you know is a highly esteemed feeder school
我相信你们知道我们中学是直达
to some of the finest ivy league universities in the country.
常青藤名校的直通车
Harvard, here we come. And as I'm sure you know,
哈佛 我们来啦 我相信你们知道
we have a very rigorous admission process.
我们的入园审查非常严格
Not everyone that applies to our lady of the gulf gets in.
不是所有的申请人都可以入园的
Mr. Morgan, you were referred to us by...?
摩根先生 您是如何得知我们幼儿园的
Angel Batista. Sergeant Batista,
安吉儿·巴蒂斯塔 巴蒂斯塔警司
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表