Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
She accepts both sides of me.
她接受我的黑白两面
The whole Dexter.
一个完整的德克斯特
How in the hell does the most
指证艾萨克·瑟科的最关键证据
crucial piece of evidence against
怎么会从局里的证据库
Isaak Sirko just disappear?
不翼而飞的
I did what you wanted.
我按你的要求做了
The evidence against Sirko is gone.
对瑟科的不利证据都没了
I want Nadia's passport. She's done with you
我要纳迪娅的护照 她跟你
and your whole shitty fucking organization.
还有你的狗屁组织都没关系了
That's not gonna happen, Joey,
那不可能 乔
so you think real hard about your next move.
你好好想想下一步怎么做吧
I'm at a dead end on Bay Harbor Butcher.
我在海湾屠夫案上走进死胡同了
Everything we've done, all the evidence,
我们所做的一切 所有的证据
it still points to Sergeant Doakes.
依旧指向道克斯警司
At some point, we have to face facts.
有时候我们得面对现实
Harrison is only going to Orlando for a few weeks, Dexter.
哈里森去奥兰多只待几个星期 德克斯特
He's gonna be fine.
他没事的
All he'll want to do is follow Cody around.
只会跟着柯迪跑
Every time the shit hits the fan, I go to him.
每次碰到倒霉事 我都去找他
He's your safe place.
他是你的避风港
You're making it sound like I want to be with him or something.
你说得好像是我想跟他在一起或者怎样
Well, do you?
不对吗
You didn't kill Viktor out of vengeance.
你杀维克托不只是为了复仇
I have a feeling that you're a different kind of animal.
我有种直觉 你是个另类禽兽
I can't even have a drink with someone
和我一起喝酒的人
without them dying. I'm sorry, Deb.
好像都会死 抱歉 黛布
I wish I could tell you what happened.
真希望我能告你这是怎么回事
I know what happened.
我知道是怎么回事
Hannah Mckay.
汉娜·麦凯
Sal Price was writing a book on you.
萨尔·普莱斯正在写一本关于你的书
You didn't like it, so you poisoned him.
你不希望这事发生 所以毒死了他
That's crazy.
这太荒唐了
Report's back on the tox screen on Sal Price.
萨尔·普莱斯的药检报告出来了
M.E. ran it twice. Negative both times.
法医化验了两次 都没有结果
That fucking bitch is gonna get away with it again.
那个该死的贱♥人♥又要逃掉了
Hannah Mcckay killed Sal Price
汉娜·麦凯杀了萨尔·普莱斯
and she's gonna walk.
但不会被判刑
I want you to make it right.
我希望你纠正这个错误
Do what you do.
做你该做的
Was Deb's call just a bad dream?
黛布打来的电♥话♥只是场噩梦吗
Or does she really want me to kill Hannah?
还是她真的希望我杀了汉娜
Morning.
早上好
How did you sleep? Okay.
睡得怎么样 挺好
Special herbs from my garden.
我花♥园♥里种的特别草药
It's my secret ingredient.
这是我的秘密配料
How can I help?
需要帮忙吗
Uh, you can dice.
你来切丁
It's, uh, more my style.
这才更像我的风格
I sometimes lose track of time,
我有时候会忘记时间
but your calendar goes beyond that.
但是你的日历更不靠谱
Oh, it's not so much a calendar, but a reminder.
那不算是日历 算是个念想吧
That's the year you took off with Wayne.
你跟韦恩一起离开的那一年
It's not about Wayne.
这跟韦恩无关
It's Argentina.
那是阿根廷
What was so special about Argentina?
阿根廷有什么特别的
Nothing, really, I just-- I like the picture.
没什么 真的 我只是喜欢那照片
It looks like...nice.
看起来 很温馨
Happy. A home.
快乐 有家的感觉
My sister,
我妹妹
who's also my lieutenant,
也是我的警督上司
so I should probably get to work soon.
我可能得赶紧去工作了
Your sister is the lieutenant?
你妹妹就是那个警督
Yeah, I didn't mention that.
对 我没提过吗
No, you didn't.
没有
Is this crazy?
这是不是很疯狂
"This"?
什么
You and me,
你跟我
just sitting here, eating breakfast.
就坐在这 吃着早饭
I always eat breakfast. It's important.
我每天都吃早饭 早餐很重要
I-I know that we decided
我知道我们说好
to never see each other again,
永不相见
so I just want you to know that
我只想让你知道
if last night was a one-night thing for you,
如果昨晚对你来说只是一♥夜♥情♥
then I'm okay with that.
我没意见
Okay.
好
But if you want to never see each other again
但如果你希望明晚过后
tomorrow night, then I'm okay with that too.
再诀别 我也没意见
Okay.
好
You're very agreeable.
你还真好说话
Yep.
是啊
I need to find some way to get her out of Debra's head,
我得想个办法让黛布拉别惦记她
even if I can't get her out of mine.
虽然我做不到
Hey, come on in.
进来
Do you want coffee?
要咖啡吗
There's plenty. I couldn't fucking sleep.
这儿多着呢 我他妈睡不着
Sure.
好
Deb?
黛布
Yeah?
什么事
What you said last night, you didn't mean it.
你昨晚说的话不是当真的
Did you?
对吧
Yeah, Dex, I meant it.
不 德克斯 我是认真的
The good news is I've already vetted her for you.
好消息是我已经替你核实了
She's killed three people that we know of.
就我们所知 她已经杀了三个人
That's not including what she did with Wayne.
这还不包括她和韦恩犯下的事
And Price had a tissue sample
普莱斯有贝弗莉·格雷的
and a lab report on Beverly Grey
组织样本和实验报告
that proved she was poisoned with aconite.
证实她中了乌头草的毒
But, go figure, some asshole broke into his apartment
但你猜怎么着 有个混♥蛋♥闯进他公♥寓♥
and disappeared all the files on Hannah.
卷走了所有关于汉娜的文件
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You don't know she killed Price.
你不知道是她杀了普莱斯
You don't even know Price was murdered.
你甚至不知道普莱斯是被谋杀了
You want to know what he was doing the day he died?
你想知道他被害那天在做什么吗
He was recording this.
他在录这个
Then she just kept screaming,
然后她就不停地叫
and there was so much blood.
好多血
What did you do?
你做了什么
I stabbed her until the screaming stopped.
我一直捅她 直到她不再叫喊
Deb, she was 15.
黛布 她那时才15岁
You want more?
还要更多证据吗
Let's talk about how she didn't allow her husband's body to be embalmed.
看看她如何拒绝对丈夫尸体做防腐处理
She fits your code, Dex.
她符合你的法则 德克斯
I'm not killing Hannah Mckay.
我不会杀汉娜·麦凯
You know how hard it was for me to ask you that?
你知道让我开这口要有多难吗
I have been going around in my head in circles
我一直绞尽脑汁
trying to come up with something,
希望想出点辙
with anything that I can fucking use,
想出点我他妈能用的理由
but I've got nothing.
但我什么都想不出
Sal and I were so close.
萨尔跟我是好朋友
If that body hadn't decomposed...
如果那具尸体没有腐烂
We'd fucking have her. She'd be locked up.
我们他妈早逮她了 她早进大牢了
He would be alive.
他也不会死
But he's dead, and Hannah Mckay is walking around, free to kill again.
但他死了 汉娜却逍遥法外 随时再开杀戮
And she will fucking kill again, Dexter.
她会继续杀人的 德克斯特
That's who she is.
她本性如此
And I can't let that happen. Not after Speltzer.
我不能让这种事发生 尤其在斯佩尔茨之后
I wish there was another way.
我也希望有其他办法
You're all I have left.
我只能靠你了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表