Your talent's in playing the game,
你在权术方面
and you play a great one.
造诣相当高
Hell, you beat me.
都把我拉下马了
But either way...
但不论如何
I'm done here.
我是不查了
Now, I expect you to live up to your end of the bargain.
希望你能兑现承诺
40-year pay scale on my pension.
还我40年的养老金
I remember, Tom.
我记得 汤姆
Don't worry. You'll get what's coming to you.
别担心 是你的就是你的
I expect to.
但愿如此
Feliz Navidad, Maria.
圣诞快乐 玛丽亚
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿搞什么鬼
Don't tell me we're fucking neighbors now.
我们没他妈成邻居吧
I'm not here to fight with you or trade insults.
我不是来跟你对骂的
That's a good thing,
很好
'cause you probably wouldn't last one round.
因为我张口就能秒杀你
Uh, I came here to talk to you about Dexter.
我来和你谈谈德克斯特
Dexter.
德克斯特
If you care about him as much as I do,
如果你和我一样关心他
you'll listen to what I have to say. Just hear me out.
有些话我必须说 希望你听进去
That's all I ask.
就这请求
I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
Dexter is happy, and...
德克斯特很开心
I know him well enough to understand
我很了解他
that this is a pretty big deal.
明白兹事体大
He's been through a lot of trouble
他经历了许多困难
and a lot of pain.
许多伤痛
I can't deny that.
我不能否认
I think for the first time in a really long time,
这是他有生头一次
he's actually looking forward to the future.
真正对未来有所期待
He talks about it.
他总在说
About me and him together.
谈我俩的未来
And I think that Dexter could be a whole lot happier
我想德克斯特也许会高兴看到
if he knew that you and I could find some common ground.
我你融洽相处
For Dexter's sake. Yeah.
为了德克斯特好 对
He really does seem to like having you around.
他真的很喜欢你陪着
I love him.
我爱他
And I know that you do too. Yeah, you bet I do.
我知道你也一样 这是当然
Can't we work out our issues?
我们能冰释前嫌吗
I think we can.
我想可以
It's because I love Dexter
因为我爱德克斯特
that I'm willing to do whatever it takes
为了保护他不被你伤害
to protect him from you.
我什么都愿意做
I'm not gonna give up
我不会放弃
until your murdering ass is behind bars for good.
直到你这杀人凶手被关进监狱
That's how we're gonna work out our issues.
这样我们才能冰释前嫌
But, hey...
但是
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你来看我
Okay.
好吧
Son of a bitch. You got a dead one.
他妈的 有灯泡没亮
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's gonna have to stay dead.
就让它灭着吧
There's only so much a man can do.
咱能做的就这么多了
What brings you around?
什么风把你吹来了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I noticed you were on empty.
你那瓶都快没了
Thanks.
谢谢
I was also thinking about the last conversation we had.
我也在想我们上次的谈话
I owe you an apology.
该向你道歉
I should have come forward with my suspicion about Doakes.
我该早点说出对道克斯的怀疑
More people would be alive.
就不会死那么多人了
No, if anyone should apologize, it's me.
不 如果要道歉 应该是我
I was stupid.
我真傻
I should never have even entertained Maria's crazy theory
我根本就不该相信玛丽亚说你那些
about you being the Bay Harbor Butcher.
海湾屠夫的疯话
You think she'll ever accept the truth?
你觉得她会接受事实吗
She already has. We found Doakes's boathouse.
接受了 我们发现了道克斯的船屋
Really? Mmhmm.
真的吗 是的
What's even more amazing
我们在船屋里面的发现
is what we found hidden inside it.
更不可思议
I won't go into details except to say
细节毋须多说
that it leaves no doubt as to Doakes's guilt.
但无疑凶手是道克斯
Believe me,
相信我
you won't have to worry about Laguerta anymore.
你不用再担心洛格丽塔了
I gotta say that's about the best Christmas present
我得说这是我能想到最好的
I could have imagined. You and me both.
圣诞礼物了 我也一样
Have a good Christmas with your boy.
祝你和儿子圣诞愉快
We will.
我们会的
Christmas just got a lot less merry for Hector Estrada.
圣诞对赫克托来说就没那么愉快了
My late-lamented dark passenger would be very pleased.
我戚戚不休的黑暗使者会欢欣鼓舞
If I can break this last strand from my past,
如果能拔掉过去这最后一根刺
do I get the future I want?
能过上想要的生活吗
Yep.
喂
I just went to see Matthews again.
我刚又去见了马修斯
They're calling off the investigation.
他们叫停调查了
You sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. They bought it. Everything.
确定 他们全都信了
Well, let's hope they stay bought.
那就祈祷他们不会起疑吧
Thanks, Deb.
谢谢 黛布
You Hector Estrada?
你是赫克托·埃斯特拉达
I know you? You do now.
我认识你吗 现在认识了
I'm Steve Gaskill.
我是史蒂夫·盖思科
Come on, man. You're a legend.
来吧老兄 你可是个传奇啊
You're gonna be a stain on my shoe
如果你不滚回老家的话
if you don't crawl back to where you came from.
小心我一脚踢死你
Look, I know I'm probably way outta line here,
我知道我能有点过份
but I really gotta tell you about my situation.
可真得告诉你我的情况
I have this contact in Honduras, an old army buddy.
我在洪都拉斯有个联络人 老战友
He sends me a crate of sativa every other month.
他每隔一月寄给我一箱大♥麻♥
I've been trying to lay it off where I can,
我一直想找路子把货销了
you know, college campuses and whatnot,
大学那类地方
but keeps piling up.
可是货越积越多
It's just too much for me to move.
我实在没法销出去
How much are we talking about?
你有多少货
Enough to make you shit your pants.
说出来吓死你
Anyway, I've been trying to find a way
总之 我一直都想
into the Hispanic market.
打进拉丁裔市场
Here you are. It's kismet.
然后你出现了 天意[发音近吻我]
Kiss who?
"舔"谁
It's, uh, good luck... for both of us.
就是咱俩交好运了
I can show you the stuff.
我可以给你看看货
Let me know if you're interested.
有兴趣就说一声
Maybe we can work something out.
也许我们能弄出点名堂
First, let me hear you say you're not a cop.
你先证明不是条子
I'm not a cop, man.
当然不是 老兄
Jeez, we know a lot of the same people--
圈子里我们都有熟人
Tuerto, Pepe Chao.
图埃托 曹佩佩
I've sold plenty of shit to them.
我卖♥♥过他们不少
Fuck!
操
Long time since I've dealt with those guys.
我好久没和他们打交道了
Where and when?
地点和时间
35 Quayside Road. Tonight. 10:00.
码头路35号♥ 今晚十点
Unless you got something else to do on Christmas Eve.
除非你平安夜还有其他事
I'll see you then.
到时候见
Yep. Dex, it's Angel.
喂 小德 我老安
Debra's at St. Joseph's in Hialeah.
黛布在海里亚的圣约瑟夫医院
She's been in a car accident.
出车祸了
I'll meet you at the hospital.
我们医院见
Dex.
德克斯
How is she?
她怎么样
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表