Doubtful.
未必
Deb would have already brought it up.
否则黛布应该已经提起这件事
I can't believe--
我不敢相信
I'm sorry, Deb.
抱歉 黛布
I wish I could tell you what happened.
真希望我能告诉这是怎么回事
I know what happened.
我知道这是怎么回事
Hannah McKay.
汉娜·麦凯
She killed Price.
她杀了普莱斯
What makes you think that? He was convinced that
你为什么会这么想 他确信
she stabbed one of the victims on the spree.
她捅死了其中一个受害者
And that she kept on killing.
然后她持续杀戮
Her husband, other people.
她的丈夫以及其他人
All with poison. He was gonna put it in his book.
还有毒药 他都准备写进书里的
She poisoned Price.
她毒死了普莱斯
It's not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
How'd she pull that off?
她是怎么做到的
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm gonna pick her up for questioning.
我要带她回去审问
I'm gonna run a tox screen on his body.
我要给他的尸体做毒检
She's not gonna get away with it.
她别想逍遥法外
Not this time.
这次别想了
Hannah must know that Price's body will be tested for poison.
汉娜肯定知道普莱斯的尸体会被毒检
So why isn't she concerned?
她为什么都不担心
Or is she just that good at hiding it?
或者是她隐藏得很好
Mrs. McKay, I'm Lieutenant Morgan.
麦凯小姐 我是摩根警督
Do you want anything before we get started?
开始之前还有什么需要的吗
A water? Coffee?
水 咖啡
Uh, just want to know what I'm doing here.
只想知道叫我来干什么
Okay.
好的
Sal Price is dead.
萨尔·普莱斯死了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
She is that good.
她确实隐藏得很好
Uh, what happened?
发生了什么
I was hoping you could tell me that.
我还指望你告诉我呢
How can I do that?
我怎么能知道
Ms. McKay, I was really hoping that we could cut through the crap.
麦凯小姐 咱们还是别绕弯子了
Sal Price was writing a book on you.
萨尔·普莱斯正在写一本关于你的书
You didn't like it, so you poisoned him.
你不希望这事发生 所以毒死了他
That's crazy.
这太荒唐了
You're a killer, Ms. McKay.
你是个杀手 麦凯小姐
You're a fucking good one, I'll give you that.
说实话 你是个非常好的杀手
You've gotten away with it for a long time.
你逍遥法外了很长时间
But I have a blood report on Beverly Grey
不过贝弗莉·格雷的血液报告
that proves she was killed by a plant that grows on your property.
证实了她是被你种植的植物所杀
And I have a forensics report on the Wayne Randall bodies
韦恩·兰德尔受害者尸体的法医报告
that prove that you stabbed one of their victims to death.
证实了是你把其中一个人捅死的
I'm not even sure why we're talking about that.
我都不确定为什么要谈论这些
I have immunity for the Wayne Randall killings.
我在韦恩·兰德尔的案子上有豁免权
Right, and the Beverly Grey evidence is circumstantial.
对 贝弗莉·格雷那个证据也很薄弱
Unless I can tie it to the poisons that I'm gonna find
除非我能把它和即将在萨尔·普莱斯身上
in the tox screen that I just ordered for Sal Price.
发现的毒药联♥系♥起来
That is gonna nail your fucking ass to the floor.
那会彻底地扳倒你
I didn't do anything to Sal.
我对萨尔什么都没做
No. He just dropped dead of a heart attack.
是的 他只是心脏病突发而亡
Sometimes people die.
有时人们就这么死了
It doesn't mean that they were poisoned.
并不意味着都是被毒死的
Is that what happened to your husband?
那就是发生在你丈夫身上的事吗
Did he just die?
他就那么死了
Along with your unborn baby?
和你那未出生的孩子一起
What the fuck happened, Ms. McKay?
发生什么了 麦凯小姐
Was he pressuring you to have a family?
他逼着你要孩子
Was it making you feel trapped?
那让你觉得自己被束缚住了
She's not acting.
她不是在演戏
Charge me with something, or let me go.
拿点证据来控告我 不然就让我走
I am trying to give you an opportunity
我在试着给你一个机会
to come clean about Sal Price.
说出萨尔·普莱斯案的真♥相♥
You'll be doing yourself a big favor when your case comes to trial.
这在开庭审理的时候对你相当有利
Am I done here? Yeah. You're done.
说完了吗 是的 你完了
Trust me.
相信我
You know, my grandma has this saying.
我外婆说过这么一句话
"Trust those who seek the truth,
相信探寻真♥相♥的人
"but doubt those who say that they have found it."
怀疑声称已找到它的人
My grandma wasn't ever wrong.
我外婆从未错过
Hannah survived Deb's questioning,
汉娜撑过了黛布的审讯
but she might not make it through mine.
但她不一定能撑过我的
Price was going to destroy my life.
普莱斯要毁了我的生活
I had to do something.
我总得做些什么
I told you I would take care of it.
我跟你说过我来处理
Well, you weren't exactly giving me progress reports.
我又不知道你有没有进展
I saw a chance and I took it.
我看见机会就下手了
I was doing it for you too.
我这也是为了你
For me? He died in my apartment!
为了我 他死在了我的公♥寓♥里
My living room is a crime scene.
我的卧室成了犯罪现场
You know who I am, what that means to someone like me.
你知道我是谁 那对我会有什么影响
I figured it would kick in while Price was on the road,
我本以为普莱斯会在路上发作
a convenient auto accident.
恰好变成一起车祸
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
Is it really important?
这真的重要吗
Is life in prison important?
这可能会被判无期徒刑
I'm never going to prison.
我是不会进监狱的
Price liked to chew on his pens.
普莱斯喜欢咬他的笔
The last one had a little something on it,
最后一支上我涂了点东西
completely undetectable. You better hope so.
没人会察觉 最好是这样
I know so.
我很确定
Just wish I could've destroyed Price's book along with him.
我只希望能把他的书也毁了
Actually, I took care of Price's book.
事实上 我处理好了他的书
You what?
你什么
How?
怎么会
I was at his apartment,
我当时在他的公♥寓♥
collecting DNA samples
为了我那个
for my now-defunct plan to get him to shut up,
未遂的计划在收集DNA样本
and I erased his research on you.
顺便删去了他对你的调查资料
Thanks.
谢谢
It only took a minute.
一分钟的事
I could feel you watching me
在被审讯的时候
while I was being interrogated.
我能感受到你在注视我
You saw the whole thing, didn't you?
你都听到了 是吧
Is it true about your husband?
你丈夫的事是真的吗
Did you kill him because you didn't want a family?
你杀了他是因为不想要孩子
It was the opposite.
恰恰相反
I wanted a family, and he didn't.
我想要 但是他不想
He threatened to leave me unless I got an abortion.
他威胁要离开 除非我去堕胎
What happened to the baby?
孩子是怎么回事
It was a miscarriage.
流产了
Sometimes life subtracts.
生命时而空虚
Sometimes it adds.
时而充盈
Do you realize what happened?
你意识到发生了什么吗
We were looking out for each other.
我们在守护对方
That's big for people like us,
这对我们这样的人来说意义重大
maybe even historic.
甚至前所未有的
What's this?
这是什么
For your restaurant.
给你的餐厅
It's 10 grand.
这可是一万块
You know I got that inheritance a while back.
你知道我之前得到了一笔遗产
I've been looking for the right place to invest.
我正在考虑投资到合适的地方
I can't take this. What are you, crazy?
我不能要 你怎么了 疯了吗
Why, you too good for my fucking money?
怎么 你瞧不起我的臭钱
No, this is way too generous.
不 这太慷慨了
Bullshit. It's family money.
胡扯 这是家族资金
You're family to me. Quinn
你是我的家人 奎恩
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表