Well, maybe we shouldn't talk about it.
也许我们不该谈这个
Yeah, maybe not while I'm serving fucking tomato sauce.
尤其不该我他妈吃番茄酱时候
Are you seeing blood now?
你现在能看见血吗
Nope, just spaghetti.
不 只看见意大利面
Well, if you start seeing red, will you fucking call me?
要是你再看到血 能他妈打个电♥话♥给吗
And say what? "Deb, I'm seeing blood"?
怎么跟你说 "黛布 我又看到血啦"
Say, "I really feel...
你就说 "我真的想...
like wrapping someone up in plastic and stabbing them."
把人裹在塑料薄膜里 刺死他们"
And I can say, "No, Dexter, don't."
然后我说 "不行 德克斯特"
Second rule.
第二条规则
There have to be families out there
这世上肯定有比我们家
that are more fucked up than us.
还要操蛋的家庭
But I sure as hell wouldn't wanna meet them.
我发誓这辈子也不想看见他们
What the fuck am I doing here?
我他妈到底在干什么
What you think's right.
你想法是对的
Right would be turning you in.
对的话我就该告发你
I'm doing this because you're my brother,
我这么做因为你是我哥
and I can't stand the idea
我怎么敢想象
of you living the rest of your life in prison.
你在牢里度过下半辈子
Or worse.
或者更糟
I told Deb I'd be honest with her,
我答应黛布要对她诚实
but it's not like I'm stalking a killer.
可没说不能追踪凶手
I just need to get into Louis' penthouse
我得去路易斯的豪♥宅♥找找
and find out what he knows about me.
看他究竟了解我多少
Are you okay?
你还好吧
It's late.
很晚了
Yeah. I'm just doing some work.
我在忙工作
I'll sit with you.
那我陪你坐会儿
Deb, I'm fine.
黛布 我没事
No. You shouldn't be alone right now.
得了 你不该一个人待着
I mean, awake and alone.
我是说 醒着时候
Yeah. Maybe I should try to get some sleep.
也许我是该睡了
Just know that I'm here for you.
别忘了 有我呢
How could I forget?
怎么会忘呢
Now that Deb is my siamese twin,
现在 黛布和我就像连体人
getting into Louis' penthouse
看来我是别想
is going to be next to impossible.
溜进路易斯家了
But how long can I wait?
但我还能等多久呢
You know, for the tenth time,
我都说十遍了
I barely saw Kaja that night. I was working.
那晚我几乎没看到凯莎 一直在上班
She got off at 2:00 a.m.,
她凌晨两点下班
and I don't know what she did after that.
后来她怎么样我就不知道了
Whatever you decide to get into after this, forget writing,
劝你一句 以后干什么也别当作家
'cause you could not make up a story
因为你编故事还嫩点
to save your fucking life.
都他妈不会自我开脱
Security tapes back him up.
监控录像证实了他的话
Shit. Are you sure?
靠 你确定吗
No doubt.
非常确定
He was at the club all night working.
他整晚都在俱乐部里工作
Well, it looks like some of what you said wasn't bullshit.
看起来你说的并不都是废话
You were working when Kaja was killed.
凯莎被杀时你正在工作
We still don't like the fact
不过她死后你就消失了
that you vanished the day after she died.
这点我们还是很不爽
Smells like guilt to me.
总有点犯罪的味道
You could have had someone else do it for you.
你可以雇人行凶
No way. What happened?
不可能 发生什么了
She start sleeping around on you?
她背着你和别人乱搞
Kaja was loyal. Loyal, huh?
凯莎很专情 专情
So she was doing you.
那她确实和你上过床
At least we're getting somewhere.
至少我们有点头绪了
The problem is now we know
问题是现在我们知道
you've been lying to us about you and Kaja.
你在凯莎的事情上撒了谎
And that's bad form, Tony.
这可不好 托尼
We tend to get cranky when people bullshit us.
我们对撒谎的人可没好脾气
Now, if you think what we're doing to the club is bad,
如果你认为我们对俱乐部就算狠
wait till we start on you.
那等着我们治你吧
She was with Viktor.
她和维克托在一起
Say again?
再说一遍
The night that Kaja died.
凯莎死的那晚
She left the club with Viktor.
她是和维克托一起走的
Fucking sleazebag.
一傻♥逼♥
Who the fuck is Viktor?
维克托是谁
Hey. How's it going out there?
进展如何
Don't ask.
别问了
Bad as you thought? Worse.
跟你想的一样糟 糟得多
We sit in the sun waiting for the diggers to find a body.
我们坐在太阳底下等着人挖尸体
I mean, so far they've uncovered
可他们发现的只有
a telephone cable and a bag of used diapers.
一根电♥话♥线和一包用过的尿片
I mean, all this waiting around...
等了这么久
it's like dating a born-again Christian.
搞得像和重生的基♥督♥徒约会
If I don't have Deb watching my every move,
如果不是黛布监视着我
it'll be a lot easier to slip away to Louis' apartment.
溜进路易斯的公♥寓♥会简单很多
You know, I'm getting a little stir crazy.
我憋得有点难受
I wouldn't mind a day out of the lab.
我不介意离开实验室一天
Dude, oh, my god, I would be eternally grateful,
天呐老兄 大恩大德永生难忘
but you'd have to clear it with your sister.
不过你可要跟你妹妹解释清楚
For some reason, she really wants me out there.
因为某种原因 她真的很想让我去那
You think she secretly hates me?
她是不是暗地里很讨厌我
I'll see what I can do.
我去看看能做什么
Masuka's miserable on this whole Wayne Randall thing.
玛稣卡被这个韦恩·兰德尔搞得很惨
He's begging me to take over for him today.
他求我今天替他过去
Okay. Great.
行 很好
Great.
很好
I'll drive.
我来开车
You'll drive?
你来开车
I could use some fresh air. Let's go.
我可以呼吸一下新鲜空气 走吧
We just got a break on Mike's shooting.
麦克的枪击案有突破了
What?
什么
The last person to see Kaja alive was Viktor Baskov.
最后一个见到凯莎的是维克托·巴斯科夫
He's a Russian expat.
俄♥罗♥斯♥移♥民♥
We couldn't find anything on him in here,
局里查不到他任何资料
but we got a hit on the Interpol database.
不过国际刑♥警♥组织数据库里有条线索
It turns out he's a member
他是乌克兰
of the Koshka Brotherhood in the Ukraine,
克什卡兄弟会的成员
known for narcotics and human trafficking.
以贩卖♥♥毒品和人口闻名
Hold on.
等下
I have to take care of this.
我要处理这个
Are we good?
说好的还算吧
Deb, I'll be surrounded by federal marshals.
黛布 我边上都是联邦探员
I think I'll be okay.
我觉得不会有事
It was 15 years ago. Give me a fucking break.
那可是15年前 让我想想啊
Where are the bodies, Wayne?
尸体在哪 韦恩
Closer to the road.
离路再近点
But why'd you tell us to dig here?
那你为什么让我们挖这里
Because this place looks completely different.
因为这地方看起来完全不一样了
Look at these mini-malls.
看看这些小店铺
You think I like being out here with you in the fucking heat?
你以为我喜欢跟你们一起挨晒吗
All right. Listen.
好吧 听着
We're moving. Strike this.
换地方 撤掉这里
Ha. One more wit, he'd be a fucking half-wit.
再给他个脑子 他还是弱智
God.
天啊
Oh, it's hot as a pig's asshole.
热得就像猪屁♥眼♥
All this asphalt.
柏油路嘛
You know, this used to be a real pretty place.
这地方以前真的很漂亮
Field, trees.
田地 树木
Now look at it.
看看现在
Nothing stays the same.
没有什么是不变的
That's the truth.
说得很对
Well, at least the Frosty Swirl's still here.
至少这家甜筒店还在
You surprised a lot of people.
你让很多人吃惊
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表