You know, there's like 10 grand in that bag.
可袋子里至少有一万美金
What good is money if you're dead?
要是你死了这些钱还有屁用
I'm not for sale.
我不是商品
Take care of yourself.
自己当心点儿
Price is going through my evidence at the police station.
普莱斯正在警♥察♥局翻阅我的证据
Turn around is fair play.
来而不往非礼也
Hopefully his thoughts about Hannah are a little more organized.
但愿他对汉娜的观点能整齐些
Looks like Price and I share an obsession.
看来我跟普莱斯正痴迷一件事
But he's had years to follow Hannah's every move.
可他监视汉娜已有不少年
I need to catch up.
我得跟上他
Price's source material.
普莱斯的原始资料
I'll have to come back to see what he has on me.
下次回来看看他查了我什么
Right now, I have to get in and get out.
现在我得速战速决
A blood test for Hannah's mentor Beverly Grey.
汉娜老师贝弗莉·格雷的血液测试
Whatever it means, I'll bet Price wrote about it.
不管有什么 我猜普莱斯已经写下来了
Yeah, I'm good. I'm fine, come on.
太好了 走吧
So have you heard from Louis?
你有路易斯的消息吗
No. Thank god.
没有 谢天谢地
I mean, hookers? Gross.
他居然叫♥鸡♥ 下流
Who does that?
谁会这么恶心
Yeah.
没错
Gross.
下流
So what do you think of this place?
你觉得这个地方怎么样
I guess it's cute.
我觉得还不错
Kind of a dive.
就是档次有点低
Because the owner's thinking about selling...
现在店家考虑出♥售♥这里
and I'm thinking about buying.
我想把这儿盘下来
Angel, how are you gonna find the time to run a restaurant
安吉尔 你局里都忙成什么样了
with all the hours you put in at the station?
哪还有时间经营饭店呢
I could just retire.
我可以退下来干
I've put in my 20 years.
我已经干了20年警♥察♥了
So you're just gonna quit?
你要辞职吗
Retire. Do something else?
是退休 那还瞎折腾啊
Yeah. Look, Angel...
对 听着 安吉尔
You're my brother, and I love you.
你是我哥 我爱你
But this is a big decision.
但这可是个大决定
And we both know you're impulsive.
你我都清楚 你就爱冲动
You get these crazy ideas,
这些疯狂的想法
like you want to buy a racetrack--
就像你想买♥♥跑马场
I don't get these crazy--
我这想法不疯狂
You do, and then you end up divorced...
就是疯狂 你现在婚姻也没了
Shh. with a broken down Trans Am,
小声点儿 开着辆破火鸟
and barely enough money to pay the rent.
连房♥租都快付不起了
I see you brought Jurg.
带于尔格来了
So good to see you both getting on in my absence.
这很好 我不在你俩还合得来
What, are you kidding? Since you've been arrested,
开什么玩笑 你进去以后
I can't take a shit without lurch breathing down my neck.
我整天做事都提心吊胆
Well someone has to keep an eye on you while I'm in here.
我不在的时候 应该有人看着你
So what's the big emergency?
到底是什么大事情
You need to get me out of here,
你必须把我弄出去
as soon as humanly possible.
越快越好
What happened?
发生什么事了
Nothing.
目前为止
Yet.
还没事
But I'd really like to avoid killing anyone in here.
但我尽量不在里面杀人
It would get in the way of my being released.
否则就更难出去了
Have you heard from detective Quinn?
你跟奎恩警探联♥系♥了吗
He, um... he gave back the money.
他 他把钱退回来了
Which is weird, because he's never turned down a payoff before.
真奇怪 他以前从没退过钱
George...
乔治
Do not disappoint me.
别让我失望
Quinn. Reservation for two.
奎恩 两位预定
Your other party has already arrived.
另外一位已经到了
Right this way, Mr. Quinn.
这边走 奎恩先生
Enjoy your dinner.
请用晚餐
What the fuck is this?
这他妈什么意思
Where's Nadia?
纳迪娅在哪儿
If you hurt her, I will put a bullet
你要是敢伤她 我一定会
through your motherfucking head.
打爆你的狗头
Easy, detective. Don't make a scene.
别激动警探 别人都往这儿看了
Nadia is a valuable commodity.
纳迪娅价值可高了
We wouldn't do that. Not unless we had to.
若非必要时候 我们不会伤她的
What do you want from me?
你到底想让我怎样
I don't want shit.
不是我
But Isaak Sirko,
是艾萨克·瑟科
he wants you to lose the blood evidence
他想让你丢掉把他和
linking him to the Colombian murders.
哥伦比亚谋杀案扯上关系的血液证据
Why the fuck would I do that for you?
我他妈凭什么要听你的
Well, you took our money for starters.
因为你一开始已经拿了我们的钱
And I gave it back.
但我还回来了
I don't owe you shit.
我现在屁都不欠你
Not the way Isaak sees it.
艾萨克可不这么觉得
Now, he did you a favor by taking out those Colombian scumbags.
他帮你收拾过哥伦比亚混混
As soon as you let him go,
只要你一放他出来
he'll head back to the Ukraine.
他立马就回乌克兰
You'll never hear from him again.
跟你老死不相往来
It's not that big a deal.
这不是什么难事吧
Then find someone else.
找别人干吧
Now why would we do that when we have you?
我们有你 还找别人干什么呢
Joey, come on.
乔 帮帮忙
You know we got you.
我们在一条船上
What happens if I don't cooperate?
我要是不帮呢
I'm thinking of transferring Nadia
我会考虑把纳迪娅
to one of our sex clubs in Dubai.
弄到迪拜的风月场
But she's a strong girl.
但她是个坚强的姑娘
She'll last a couple weeks before she slits her wrists.
在她割腕自杀之前一定能撑上几个星期
If I do this...
如果我答应你们
Nadia's a free woman.
你得还纳迪娅自♥由♥
You give me her fucking passport, understand?
把她的护照给我 明白没
Deal.
成交
And I'll do you one better.
我顺便再帮你个忙
You can even keep the cash.
那些钱你也可以留着
See, Joe?
明白吗 乔
Just like old times.
还是老样子
It's Nadia. Leave a message.
我是纳迪娅 请留言
Nadia, it's Joey. Call me as soon as you get this.
纳迪娅 我是乔 收到信息请立刻回话
You wanted to see me? Yeah.
你要见我 对
How was the meeting with the D.A.?
你和地方检察官谈得怎么样
Uh, fine.
还行
He's confident that we have enough evidence
他有信心因为我们有足够证据
to put Sirko away for a long time.
让瑟科在牢里呆上很久
Thank the sweet fucking baby Jesus.
我感谢他妈的上帝
But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.
但我不是要跟你说这个
I had my last two interviews yesterday.
我昨天见了两批人
You know, with the families of the missing persons
我见了那些失踪人口的家人
who I thought could have been victims of the Bay Harbor Butcher?
我认为他们可能是港湾屠夫的受害者
And? Any leads?
然后呢 有眉目吗
Not a one.
一点都没有
It's frustrating.
真沮丧
So I started looking into open cases.
所以我改从悬案入手
I figure, a lot of homicide suspects vanish into thin air.
我发现 不少杀人嫌犯都人间蒸发
What if the butcher took some of them out?
会不会是海湾屠夫取了他们性命
That's good thinking.
这个想法不错
Did you find anything?
你有没有发现什么
Maybe.
可能吧
Remember the barrel girls?
还记得油桶女孩案吗
A swamp full of blondes in barrels, all of them...
一片沼泽里有许多油桶 里面装着金发女孩儿
raped, electrocuted, and embalmed?
她们都被强♥奸♥过 被电过 还被防腐处理
Yeah, how could I forget it?
记得 我怎么会忘呢
All five suspects, including self-help guru Jordan Chase,
五位嫌犯 包括自我救赎领袖乔丹·切斯
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表