Breathe.
呼吸
What the fuck?
你搞毛啊
Aren't you supposed to be hunting down Isaak?
你怎么没去追杀艾萨克
Hey, I can't reach Mickic.
我联♥系♥不上米科奇
I think Sirko got to him.
估计瑟科干掉他了
Great.
很好
That's just fucking great.
真是太他妈好了
You realize he'll be coming after me if this goes sideways?
你明白这事要完不成 他会来杀我吧
Then I need a way to find him.
那就告诉我怎么找他
Morgan.
摩根
I want to talk to Hannah.
我想和汉娜说话
She hasn't been harmed.
我没有伤害她
I've done everything you've asked,
你吩咐的事我都办到了
but I need to know she's still alive.
不过我要确定她还活着
And figure out where she is.
顺便查出她人在哪儿
Has anyone ever told you you've got serious trust issues?
有人对你说过你很不信任别人吗
Is it over?
结束了吗
Not quite.
还没有
Put Hannah on.
给汉娜接
Someone wishes to speak to her.
有人想和她说话
Hey, my god. It's good to see you.
上帝啊 能见到你真好
Has he hurt you?
他有没有伤害你
I'm fine.
我很好
So, uh,
那...
those Ukrainians you were telling me about?
他们就是你跟我说的那些乌克兰人吧
This would be them.
是他们
Everything's going to be okay. I know.
会没事的 我知道
I'm sorry they're using me like this to get to you.
很抱歉他们拿我来要挟你
Don't be.
别道歉
It's not your fault.
又不是你的错
Well, it doesn't matter anyway.
这已无关紧要了
Just do what you have to do, okay?
做你该做的事好吗
I want you to take me out on that stupid boat of yours again.
我想让你再带我坐一次你那艘破船
Promise?
答应我
I--
我
I miss you.
我想你
Likewise.
一样
Touching.
真感人啊
I have to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
You know, if I had the chance to speak to Viktor again,
如果我还能再和维克托说话
and he told me that he missed me,
他要是说"他想我"
I think I-- like to think I could come up
我应该不会
with something better than "Likewise."
只说"一样"这么简单
I'm not you.
我不是你
Yeah, but there she was, trying to comfort you,
对 但她在那种情况下还想让你安心
and you just couldn't manage to do the same.
而你没法儿做出同等的回报
Why do you even care?
你管这些干嘛
Well, look around.
看看周围
There's no one else here for me to talk to because of you.
就是因为你 这个房♥子只剩我孤零零一人
Viktor got exactly what was coming to him.
维克托死得不冤枉
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Is that what all these questions are about?
这就是你心中的疑问吗
Wondering what kind of killer I am,
你琢磨我是个什么样的杀手
trying to decide if I should live or die
因为我对他做的事
because of what I did to him?
而试图决定我的生死
He was my life!
他是我的全部
But still,
不过
you sent him to Miami.
是你把他送到迈阿密的
You put him in over his head.
是你不管不顾送他来
You put all this in motion.
一切的始作俑者是你
And now you're terrified, Isaak.
现在你感到害怕了 艾萨克
You're terrified that I'm not really responsible for his death,
因为你发现他的死不是因为我
that you are.
而是因为你
No.
不
You're the reason he's gone.
因为你他才会死
If you really believed that, I'd be dead by now.
要是你真这么认为 我现在已经没命了
Go.
滚
Hey, Quinn, it's me.
奎恩 是我
I'm having a real shitty day here.
我这一天过得很不顺
So how about you return one of my fucking calls?
你♥他♥妈♥能回个电♥话♥吗
Go get changed.
去换衣服
But my shift just started.
可我才刚上班
Yeah, well, we're going to take a little break.
是的 我们得退场一会儿
Your boyfriend's got me in a mood.
你男朋友让我很不爽
Viceroy's just down the road.
总督酒店离这儿不远
We had some good times there, right?
我们在那儿共度过美好时光 不是吗
I'll get my things.
我去收拾东西
Isaak is consumed by guilt,
艾萨克心里充满内疚
drowning in grief.
深陷悲痛不能自拔
He'll never recover.
他不会平复的
You took quite the risk.
刚才那样做你很冒险
How did you know he blames himself for Viktor's death?
你怎么知道他为维克托的死自责
I did the same thing with Rita.
因为丽塔死后我也是这样
Even though it was Trinity who killed her,
尽管真正凶手是三一杀手
I still felt responsible.
我依然觉得是自己的错
Now it's hanging all over again with Hannah.
而这一切正在汉娜身上重现
If something were to happen to her, and it's my fault,
如果她出了意外 而且是我造成的
will I end up like Isaak?
我会不会变成艾萨克那样
You recovered after Rita.
但是丽塔之后你恢复过来了
Barely.
只恢复了一点
Harrison reminds me of her every day.
哈里森每天都让我想起她
But with Hannah--
但跟汉娜一起
It feels different.
感觉很不一样
I've spent my entire life trying to mask who I am,
我耗尽平生精力去掩饰真实的自己
and what I do.
和我做的事
But she sees through it all and accepts that part of me.
但她看透这一切 接受我的黑暗面
So where's the problem?
那你的问题是什么
If we get through this,
如果这次能平安度过
maybe it's the human side of me that'll push her away.
我人性的一面也许会为了保护她而疏远她
Juan Pablo.
胡安·帕布罗
哥伦比亚国家足球队
胡安·帕布罗
It's a Colombian soccer player.
他是个哥伦比亚球员
The men Isaak killed in that bar were Colombian.
是艾萨克在酒吧杀死的哥伦比亚人
And dead men don't return home.
死人可不会回家
It's the last place these killers
那些杀手肯定想不到
would think to look for Isaak.
艾萨克会躲在那里
And the perfect place to hold Hannah.
也是藏汉娜的好地方
Dex, grab your kit.
德克斯 带上工具箱
We got another burn victim near the university.
我们在大学边上找到另一具烧焦的尸体
It's the man Isaak showed me.
是艾萨克给我看的人
Caffrey.
凯弗雷
He's taken the bait.
他上钩了
I need to keep him close
我需要接近他
but not too close.
但同时保持距离
Fucking mold.
该死的霉菌
With all that it's gonna cost me,
这下处罚金额肯定很高
the universe is giving me the finger.
上帝这是在对我竖中指
And with proper lubrication,
还用手指爆♥你♥菊♥
Nothing wrong with that, hombre.
接受命运吧 老兄
Yo, Dex.
德克斯
You wanna join the party?
你也来参加派对吗
The victim's name is Leo Santolongo.
死者叫里奥·桑托朗格
He was a grad student, one punch away
研究生 正要去学生会
from getting a free coffee at the student union.
蹭免费咖啡喝
What the hell? Two burning men in two days.
怎么搞的 两天两具焦尸
Looks to be the same accelerant,
像是用了同一种催燃剂
petroleum-based, as your car victim.
石油提取物 和车里的死者一样
Same oily residue.
相同的油性残留物
Another suicide?
又是一起自杀
Typically with a suicide by fire,
很典型的纵火自杀
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表