working together.
现在是一伙的
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥脑袋被驴踢了吗
Isaak took Hannah.
艾萨克绑♥架♥了汉娜
He got wind about these two guys coming after him,
他听说有俩人要暗♥杀♥他
and he took Hannah as leverage against me.
然后绑♥架♥了汉娜逼我协助
He's gonna kill her if I don't help him.
要是我不就范便杀了她
And I should give a shit why?
我为什么要在乎她的死活
Because I do?
因为我在乎
Dexter, you don't have to save her.
德克斯特 你不必救她
You shouldn't even be with her.
你甚至不该和她在一起
It's--it's not even like you will have a fucking future.
你们在一起根本没有未来
You're both what you are.
你们都秉性难移
I don't know what's in our future.
我不知道我们的未来怎样
I don't want Isaak to kill her.
但我不想她被艾萨克杀害
That's all I know
我现在只能
right now.
确信这一点
Who do you think has her?
谁在看守她
His assistant.
他的助手
Jurg.
于尔格
If I can find out where,
如果我能找到监禁地点
Isaak won't have any more leverage on me,
艾萨克就没有筹码威胁我了
and I can kill him.
我就可以杀了他
Well, how do you expect to find Jurg
你每天和艾萨克一起行动
if you're hanging out with Isaak?
又怎么能找到于尔格
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法
You know what happened this morning?
你知道今早发生了什么吗
I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling,
我躺在床上 盯着天花板
feeling the sun, and listening to the waves, and...
感受着阳光 倾听着海浪
for a second, everything was just like it used to be.
有那么一瞬间 一切都回到了过去
Steaks and beer
吃牛排喝啤酒
and...bad movies on the couch.
躺在沙发上看烂片
And then I blinked.
眨眼的功夫
And now it's burritos and hired killers
就成了墨西哥卷和雇佣杀手
and favors and...
还要帮忙
fucking xanax to get me to tomorrow morning,
我他妈的要靠镇静剂才能睡到早上
so I can have that half-second of peace.
才能享有那么片刻安宁
I'll pull the surveillance,
我会下令解除监视
but don't you ever expect me to be okay
但别以为我是认可你
with who you're doing this for.
认可你为她这么做
Deal?
成交
Deal.
成交
Tom.
汤姆
And a great creature arose from the depths.
好大一只哥斯拉从深海出现
Tokyo's that way, Maria.
玛丽亚 东京是那个方向
Nice to see you too, Tom.
我也很高兴见到你 汤姆
I thought I'd stop by and see how you were doing.
我想着路过来看看你怎么样
It's been a while.
有段日子没见了
Bullshit.
扯淡
Now, you have exactly
现在给你
the time it takes for me to finish my drink
一杯酒的时间解释
to explain why you're really here.
你的真正目的
Little early for scotch.
现在喝苏格兰威士忌有点早吧
The joy of retirement.
退休的好处
I have no place to be, no one cares what I do.
没地方可去 也没人在乎你做什么
If I'd known you were dropping by,
假如我知道你要过来
trust me, I'd have made it a double.
我就倒杯双份的
So?
说吧
I think the Bay Harbor Butcher
我认为港湾屠夫活着
is alive and well and still in Miami.
并且仍在迈阿密活动
Clearly I'm not the only one who's been hitting the sauce.
看来早上喝酒的不止我一个
Doakes was the Bay Harbor Butcher,
道克斯是港湾屠夫
end of story.
就这么简单
I found a blood slide at a crime scene
我在某案场发现一个玻片
exactly like the ones we found in Doakes's car.
和道克斯车里发现的一模一样
Bad people are still going missing,
仍然有作恶的人莫名失踪
and Doakes never had a boat.
而且道克斯从来没买♥♥过游艇
Here is a list of Miami personnel who still do.
这里是迈阿密游艇主的名单
Oh, and I'm on it too.
我也在上面哦
Are you fucking kidding me, Maria?
玛丽塔 你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Tom, you know I have to follow every lead.
汤姆 你知道我会紧跟每一条线索
You sound like a real cop,
搞得跟真警♥察♥似的
except a real cop would've remembered
不过真警♥察♥应该记得
my hernia operation.
我做了疝气手术
And after the surgery, I could barely
术后挪挪屁♥股♥都费劲
lift my ass out of a chair, let alone a dead body.
饶了我这副老骨头吧
You check the dates against the Bay Harbor kills.
你好好核对下犯案日期
I will.
我会的
Since I'm here, do any of those names look familiar?
既然我都来了 你能不能看看哪个名字眼熟
Go home, Maria.
玛丽亚 回家吧
The only help you'll get from me is a lift back to Cuba.
我能帮你的只有让你搭船回古巴
Only two firing ranges outside of Miami
迈阿密只有两家靶场
sell high-caliber rounds,
出♥售♥大口径弹夹
and this is the only one near the airport.
而这家是唯一靠近机场的
But the target I'm interested in isn't out there,
不过我的目标可不是靶子
it's beside me.
是边上这位
Mickic is dead.
米科奇死了
Fast work.
动作好快
I see I chose wisely.
我就知道没选错人
Well, you're not out of the woods yet.
你还没有彻底摆脱危机
When he finds out his partner's dead,
等凯弗雷知道搭档遇害
Caffrey is going to be that much harder to kill.
他就没那么好杀了
What does he know about you?
他对你了解有多深
Everything, I suppose.
算是知根知底吧
I'm sure the Koshkas would have saw to that.
克什卡肯定也想到了这点
What if he knows you're after me and can't track you down?
万一他发现你在追杀我 而又找不到你怎么办
Well, he'll probably come after you, hoping to find me.
那他很可能会先找你 以便找到我
So let's let him.
那就让他上钩
You're willing to be bait?
你甘愿当诱饵
You're the one who wanted the element of surprise.
你不是说要出其不意吗
I got your text. What's going on?
收到你短♥信♥了 怎么回事
Unis found Jurg's car at a park, but it was abandoned.
警员在公园发现了于尔格的车 里面没人
That's all I could find.
我能找到的就这么多了
You're not supposed to be finding anything.
没人叫你去找什么
I told you, I've got this. You've got this?
我说过 我搞得定 你搞得定
It sounds so casual.
听起来好轻松
Facts without emotion.
冰冷的事实而已
That's pretty much how you've always seen the world.
你眼中的世界 一向如此冰冷
Pretty much.
一向如此
Except when it comes to Hannah.
但汉娜是你的特例
Will we be getting a call about a body?
我们会接到发现尸体的报♥警♥吗
No, it's outside of Miami Metro jurisdiction.
不会 尸体不在迈阿密警局辖区
That's good.
那最好
I guess.
我猜
How do you know that Isaak is not gonna kill Hannah anyway?
你怎么确定艾萨克就不会杀汉娜呢
I don't.
我不确定
And if you find Hannah and you take care of Isaak, then what?
等你找到汉娜 干掉艾萨克以后会怎样
Well, according to you,
据你所说
Hannah and I don't have a future together.
我和汉娜不会有未来的
I had no right to say that.
我没有权力那么说
And it wasn't out of spite, it...
我当时不是说气话
Fuck, I don't know, maybe it was out of spite.
操 不知道 也许是气话吧
I don't even know anymore.
我也搞不清了
It's just--
只是
I'm saying this to you as your fucking sister
我是以你妹的身份说这些话的
and nothing else, okay?
没别的意思懂吗
Dex, she is a killer.
德克斯 她是个杀手
You will never be safe with her.
你跟她在一起不安全
You're safe with me.
但你在我身边就很安全
Promise me you'll think about what I said.
向我保证我的话你听进去了
I will.
我听进去了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表