that Captain Laguerta's got into her head.
洛格丽塔警监在想什么
What?
什么
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
海湾屠夫
Maria's convinced that Doakes was innocent
玛丽亚深信道克斯是清白的
and that the real killer is still at large.
真正的凶手仍逍遥法外
Actually, she thinks it might be you.
事实上 她认为凶手可能是你
Me?
我
I know.
我知道
Personally, I think she's had one too many "Mosquitos,"
我觉得她烈焰红蚊喝多了
or whatever they call that goddamn drink.
谁他妈知道那破酒叫什么
But anyway, here we are.
但事已至此
What makes her think I'm the Bay Harbor Butcher?
她怎么会认为我是海湾屠夫
She knows your life story,
她知道你的经历
your childhood, what you saw in that cargo container.
你的童年 你在集装箱里看到了什么
Most people... that'd screw 'em up for life.
换一般人 一生就毁了
I mean, your brother went through the same thing you did,
你哥哥跟你经历相同
and look what happened to him.
看看他的结局
He saw your mother dismembered before his eyes,
他目睹母亲被肢解
and he went on to dismember his own victims.
然后就肢解别人
Drink?
喝一杯吗
No.
不用了
The Bay Harbor Butcher also dismembered his victims.
海湾屠夫也肢解他人
Of course, your brother wasn't the butcher.
你哥哥肯定不是那个屠夫
The murders continued after his death.
他死后案子就没停
But it's weird, huh?
但这很奇怪 对吧
Another thing that's weird--
还有一件怪事
that cabin where Doakes died.
道克斯死的那个小屋
What about it?
怎么了
Was rented to a man named Jimenez.
曾被租给一个叫希门内斯的
He was one of the men who killed your mother.
他是杀害你母亲的凶手之一
I mean, what are the odds?
这也太巧了吧
He's interrogating me.
他在审我
You knew my father. You've known me my whole life.
你认识我父亲 了解我的一生
Do you think I'm the Bay Harbor Butcher?
你觉得我是海湾屠夫吗
Of course not.
当然不是
But if I don't ask these questions,
但如果我不问这些问题
Maria will.
玛丽亚也会的
You know, I always had a bad feeling about Doakes.
我一直觉得道克斯不对劲
He obviously didn't like me too much from the get-go.
一开始他就不喜欢我
Hmm. Not exactly a secret.
这不是什么秘密
But then that whole Bay Harbor Butcher case came along,
但之后发生了海湾屠夫案
and something happened that I've never told anyone about.
有些事我从没告诉过任何人
What? I saw Doakes on his boat.
什么事 我看见道克斯在船上
Doakes had a boat?
道克斯有船
Yeah.
对
I figured he used it
我猜他在船上
to dispose of his victims.
处理受害人
He kept it at the same marina as mine.
我俩的船停在同一个码头
I moved my boat to get away from him.
我换了个地方想避开他
Why didn't you ever come forward?
你怎么不说出这些
'Cause I didn't know what he'd do to me
因为我不知道他会对我和我妹
or my sister.
做什么
Yeah.
是啊
Doakes was a pretty formidable guy.
道克斯心狠手辣
Yeah.
是
I can imagine how scared you must have been.
我能想象你当时有多怕
Sorry to put you through all this, Dexter.
真抱歉谈这些 德克斯特
I'll talk to Maria.
我会跟玛丽亚说的
Get her to move on.
劝她向前看
No hard feelings?
别当回事
None.
没有
I've given them a boat to search for.
我弄条船让他们找
Now I just have to make sure
只要确保
there's something for them to find.
他们能搜到证据
Hey, don't splash your sister!
别泼你妹妹
I'm not gonna tell you again.
别让我说第二遍
Sorry. They are nonstop.
抱歉 她们太闹了
No, I have a nephew their age,
正常 我有个侄子跟她们差不多大
so I can relate.
能理解
Traded one vice for another.
恶习都成瘾
At least they can't take your kids away for tobacco.
但总不能因为抽烟就带走我的孩子
First Christmas clean and sober, and it won't be the last.
第一次清醒过圣诞节 以后也会
Knock on wood.
甩掉厄运
Just want to keep looking forward, you know?
继续向前看
That's kind of why I'm here, Arlene.
我就为此而来 阿琳
To keep you looking forward.
让你继续向前看
To keep you out of jail, actually.
实际上是远离牢狱
Why would I be going to jail?
我为什么会进监狱
As an accessory to murder.
谋杀从犯
He was a counselor at a halfway house
感化院一辅♥导♥员
where you resided about ten years ago.
十年前你在那里待过
Someone spiked his coffee with rat poison.
有人在他的咖啡里下了耗子药
I don't have any idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm not after you. I'm after Hannah Mckay.
我不是要抓你 我要抓汉娜·麦凯
She was your roommate at the time of the murder.
谋杀案发生时 她是你的室友
And I know it was her idea,
我知道这是她的主意
but you had some part in it.
但你也有份
You either helped or you kept quiet.
你不是帮忙就是窝藏
What do you want from me?
你想怎么样
I want to know exactly what happened.
我想知道到底发生了什么
And in return I will promise you immunity from prosecution,
作为回报 我保你不吃官司
I will keep you out of jail,
让你远离牢狱之灾
and I'll make sure that your kids have their mother
保证你的孩子有母亲
to put presents under the tree.
把礼物放在树下
I'd like some time to think about this.
让我想想怎么办
Okay, do that.
好好想想吧
And play with your kids.
和孩子好好玩玩吧
'Cause, depending on what you decide,
否则很长时间都没机会了
you might not get to do that for a really long time.
你自己想清楚
Turn this way now.
转过来
Do you remember the first and last time
你还记得爸爸第一次和最后一次
dad took us to see Santa?
带我们见圣诞老人吗
You yanked his beard, and I asked for a gun.
你拉人家胡子 我找他要小手♥枪♥
Where the fuck are you, the north pole?
你的魂飘哪儿去了
You haven't said anything since we've been here.
来这儿以后你一句话都没说
What is it?
怎么了
You sure you want to know?
你确定想知道吗
Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
Tell me.
说吧
LaGuerta's still looking into the bay harbor butcher.
洛格丽塔还在追查海湾屠夫一案
Shit.
见鬼
I talked to Matthews.
我跟马修斯谈过
She's pulled him into the investigation.
他也被拉进来了
What?
什么
It gets worse.
更糟的是
They think it's me.
他们怀疑是我
You weren't gonna fucking tell me?
你都不打算告诉我吗
Do they have anything?
他们查到什么了吗
I don't know.
还不知道
I need to put them off this once and for all.
我得设法一劳永逸
How?
怎么做
Give them definitive proof
给出充足证据
that Doakes was the butcher.
证明道克斯就是屠夫
It'll mean planting evidence.
就是移花接木
You can't do that, not with those two on your case.
你办不到的 那两人现在盯上你了
I'll just have to be very careful.
我会小心行事
Now were you a good boy?
今天表现怎么样
So what do you want for Christmas?
你想要什么圣诞礼物
Fuck it. It's too risky for you.
操 你这是在玩火
I'll do it. Deb, no.
我来 黛布 不要
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表