Let's hope my hunch is right.
希望我的直觉无误
That the pull of a long-past romance
过往的情史足以驱使
is enough to compel Florencia to help Estrada.
弗洛伦西亚帮助埃斯特拉达
You wanted to talk.
你想谈谈
Deb, come in and have a seat.
黛布 进来坐
What's up?
什么事
You were right.
你是对的
About? Me.
关于什么 关于我
I let my feelings for Sergeant Doakes
我对于道克斯警司的感情
affect my decision-making.
影响到了自己的决定
What I put your brother through
我让你哥哥遭受的事
was negligent and unforgivable.
是因为疏忽 也不可原谅
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
If it's any consolation, my career is gonna take a hit.
算活该吧 我事业也完了
Suspension, probably worse.
停职 甚至更糟
I hope not.
希望不会
You don't have to say that.
不用安慰我
Either way, in the event I'm not around much longer,
不管怎样 如果我♥干♥不下去了
I wanna leave things in some kind of order.
希望走的时候能井然有序
I was trying so hard to prove that the Bay Harbor Butcher
我一心想证明海湾屠夫仍在犯案
was still active, I overlooked
却忽视了
some loose ends on Travis Marshall's death.
崔维斯·马歇尔一案某些漏洞
I was hoping you could help me with the timeline.
希望你能帮我梳理一下时间线
Sure.
当然
Okay, according to Dexter's statement,
好的 根据德克斯特的陈述
previous to the day we found Travis Marshall's body
在我们找到崔维斯·马歇尔尸体的那天
he was doing his final forensics sweep on the church.
他在教堂做最后的取证
Yeah, that's right. Under your supervision.
是的 在你的监督下
No...I mean, yes, I sent him,
不 我是说 是我派他去的
but he was on his own.
但是他独自进行工作
He doesn't need someone to watch him.
他不需要别人盯着
You didn't go to the church that day or evening?
你那天没去过教堂
No.
没有
You sure?
你确定
Yes.
确定
When I was going through the mail this morning,
我今天早上看邮件的时候
I got a package from Mike Anderson's widow.
发现一个麦克·安德森遗孀寄来的包裹
And it seems that before Mike died,
好像麦克在死之前
he ordered security footage
要了教堂附近
from all gas stations around the church.
所有加油站的监控录像
And...somehow this got lumped into his personal belongings.
不知怎么的 这个被分到他的个人物品里了
It recently got sent to me, so...
最近才寄给我
Can you see that?
能看清吗
That's two blocks from the church.
离教堂两个街区
And there's a timestamp.
这里是时间
It was 22 minutes before the fire department got the call
这正是消防局接到教堂火警
on the burning church.
22分钟之前
What were you doing there, Lieutenant?
你在那里干什么 警督
What it looks like. I was getting gas.
就像拍到的一样 我在加油
Then why lie about it?
那你刚为何说谎
I didn't lie. I forgot.
我没说谎 我忘了
It was a crazy night.
那天晚上很乱
You were certain about it a moment ago.
一分钟前你还非常确定
No--I'm--I'm sorry. I--
不 抱歉 我
I took some food to Dexter at the church,
我是过去给德克斯特送吃的
but I was only there for, like, 30 seconds.
但只待了半分钟
So I didn't think that it was worth remembering.
我不觉得算个事儿
And then you got some gas. Yes.
然后你就去加油了 对
That you put in a gas can?
用油桶吗
Yeah.
是的
Why in the world--
你为什么会...
Captain, where is this going?
警监 你这是什么意思
That's up to you, Lieutenant.
这要看你了 警督
Debra...
黛布拉
We've known each other a long time.
我们共事不短了
Is there something you wanna get off your chest?
对我没什么体己话吗
Yes.
有
I think you've been under a lot of stress.
我觉得你压力很大
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想的吗
I think I'm not the only one who made a mistake
我认为自己不是唯一为了
trying to protect someone they care about.
保护自己关心的人而犯错的
Is there anything else, Captain?
还有别的事吗 警监
Not for now.
暂时没有
But this is just the start of a much larger conversation.
但这次谈话只是个开始
Count on it.
必须的
Estrada.
埃斯特拉达
I guess some bonds are unbreakable.
有些羁绊无法切断
We never leave behind the ones we love.
我们永远无法忘记自己的爱人
He could be there all day.
他能在那坐上一天
And you can keep that, all right?
钱归你了 好吗
Hi, Deb.
黛布
W--now?
现在
Okay.
好的
Give me 15 minutes.
给我15分钟
She's still unconscious, but the seizures have stopped
她仍不省人事 但癫痫已停止发作
and we've got her stabilized.
现在状态很稳定
We're waiting for a doctor.
我们在等医生
We could use your help over here.
我们需要你的帮助
Okay.
好吧
LaGuerta knew I was lying, Dex.
洛格丽塔知道我在撒谎 德克斯
Wait, wait, let me think.
等等 让我想想
What?
什么
This is bad, Deb.
坏菜了 黛布
I don't wanna fucking hear you say that.
我他妈不想听你说这话
You always say that you can fix it.
你总说你有办法
I will.
会有的
Just don't know how yet.
只是现在还不知道
Look, it was dangerous enough when she was focused just on me,
她只盯我一个就够危险了
but now that she's pulled you into this,
现在又瞄上了你
well, it's worse.
雪上加霜啊
Tell me about it.
可不是吗
I know I've said this a hundred times--
我知道我已经说无数遍了
But you're sorry that I got involved in this.
你很抱歉把我牵扯进来
I am.
确实
Are we really that fucked?
我们现在真的搞砸了吗
Look, all she knows is that you bought some gas.
她知道的只是你去加油
That's not a crime.
够不上犯罪
Yeah, but buying gas to burn down a church
是的 但是为了焚尸灭迹
to cover up the fact that you killed Travis Marshall is.
去买♥♥汽油 烧教堂就够了
And she knows that.
她知道
But she can't prove it.
但没证据
Yet.
暂时
I need to know what else she has,
我得知道她手里还有什么
what her next move is.
下一步要干什么
If all she's got is that DVD, I can handle this.
如果她手里只有那盘碟 我能处理
Is this ever gonna end?
这事有个尽头吗
Yeah, it will.
会有的
Just go back to work.
回去工作吧
Try and act normal.
尽量表现正常些
Normal? What the fuck is normal?
正常 什么他妈的算正常
Just do the best you can.
尽量吧
I'll deal with LaGuerta.
我来对付洛格丽塔
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Estrada.
埃斯特拉达
Oh, shit. Let's go!
见鬼 咱们走
This is Officer Armes calling for backup.
阿姆斯警官请求支援
We need units at Seward Memorial.
派往苏华德纪念医院
LaGuerta's house.
洛格丽塔家
What is it you're hoping to find, Dexter?
你希望找到什么 德克斯特
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表