Aw, come on, now. Not all your money.
别这样嘛 不是所有钱吧
I mean, there's got to be a little wiggle room
你生意肯定有那么一点
in there somewhere.
闲置资产吧
I'm sure you could remortgage your place.
你可以把房♥子抵押
I don't think so.
这可不行
No, this place has got to be worth a pretty penny.
这房♥子可是很值钱呢
Dad, it's not going to happen.
爸 真不行
Well, fine. Whatever.
那好 随便吧
Forget it.
得了
I'm sorry. I just don't have the funds.
抱歉 我真的没有资金
What kind of daughter
什么样的女儿
won't even help out her own fucking father?
连她老子都他妈不帮
Jesus, dad.
天啊 爸
Look, I need some air. I'm going to go for a drive.
我要呼吸点新鲜空气 出去兜一圈
Dad, you don't have to go.
爸 别走啊
You think I was wrong,
你觉得
telling him I couldn't give him the money?
我不给他借钱有错吗
Of course not.
当然没错
But I feel like I should help him out.
但我觉得应该帮他
Why?
为什么
Because he's my dad.
因为他是我爸
The same dad who almost let you drown?
差点让你淹死的那个爸
Who left you alone in a hotel for three days?
把你丢小旅馆三天不闻不问那个爸
He's trying to change.
他想补偿啊
I doubt it.
快算了
Look, I know he's done some bad things,
我知道他干过不少坏事
but there's good inside of him, as well.
但他也有善良的一面
Oh, right, you've known him for, what,
得了吧 你才认识他一天
24 hours, and you think you understand him?
就以为很了解他吗
Well, I have a sense for this sort of thing.
我对这类事看得很准
Oh, yeah, you and your dark--
对啊 你和你的那个黑暗
whatever-- part of you.
黑暗什么来着
That you don't think exists.
你认为它不存在
Because it doesn't.
当然不存在
棕榈树路 8614N号♥
警情代号♥49[紧急]
I gotta go to work. It's the arsonist again.
我要工作了 连环纵火案
Look, I'm just trying to help here.
听着 我只是想帮忙
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I appreciate it. I'm sorry.
我很感激 对不起
I'll be fine. Go.
我没事了 去吧
Okay.
好的
Another "Bobby."
还是"鲍比"
"It's bobby." He added an "It's."
"是鲍比" 加了个"是"
Like we didn't know it was bobby.
说得好像我们不知道是鲍比
Make sure you get this.
记得取证
Did you see Bosso?
你看到巴索那样了吗
He was sniffing the body.
闻尸体
Probably for accelerant.
大概是在辨别催燃剂
Still, it was kind of creepy, right?
尽管如此 还是很怪异
I mean, I know it would be the biggest cliche in the world,
我知道这可能听起来太老套
the arson investigator turned out to be the arsonist,
什么纵火调查员就是纵火者之类的
but does he--
但他有没有
does he set off anything in your lizard brain?
有没有激起你本能反应
I don't think Bosso's the phantom.
巴索不是那幽灵
He has an alibi. You vetted him?
他有不在场证明 你调查过他
I looked into him.
查了一下
You said you weren't going to
你答应过
take any more cases from the police.
不再对警方的案子出手
I didn't take it. Fuck, Dexter.
我没有出手 我♥操♥ 大哥
Why would you put yourself in that situation?
那你为什么要查他
Good question. Why did I?
问得好 为什么呢
Hey, L.T.
警督
We got the security camera.
车上有监控摄像头
I'm going to take the hard drive back down to the station
我把硬盘带回警署检查
and see if we can get eyes on the phantom.
看看能否提取幽灵的图像
Good. We could use a break.
好的 也许是个突破口
Hey, Hannah.
喂 汉娜
Wait, hold on. Slow down.
等等 慢点说
What happened?
出了什么事
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
What happened?
发生了什么事
I-I came back from the flower mart,
我从花市回来
and it was like this.
就成这样了
Oops.
哎呀
Well, I had a couple of drinks to take the edge off,
我借酒浇愁
but I guess I might have overdone it a little.
恐怕多喝了两杯
You did this to get back at me
就因为不给你投钱
for not giving you the money that you wanted.
故意报复我吗
Oh, talk about paranoid.
真是个偏执狂
But then, maybe you've got reason to be.
不过你变成偏执狂也很合理
Must be a whole lot of folks hate you
让别人那么痛苦
for all the pain you've caused.
肯定很多人恨你
How can you even say that to me?
你说什么呢
Playing mother nature in here with your stupid, little flowers,
跟这些小破花玩什么亲近大自然
won't even help out your own fucking father!
连自己老子都他妈不帮
Because I don't want to help you!
因为我根本不想帮你
You got any idea what it's like
你知道我有多难吗
to be the father of the infamous Hannah Mckay?
做臭名昭著的汉娜·麦凯的父亲
You're a goddamn curse, you ungrateful little shit!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个诅咒 混♥蛋♥东西
That's enough, Clint.
够了 克林特
You stay out of this. This is family business.
你少管我们家事
You know you killed your mother, don't you?
知道是你逼死的母亲吧
She died of a broken heart
你跟韦恩·兰德尔私奔后
after your spree with Wayne Randall.
她心碎而亡
I'm sorry.
对不起
Everybody would have been a lot better off
要是那天把你淹死在池塘
if I'd let you drown that day at the pond.
兴许对大家都好
Get out of here.
给我滚
Now.
立刻
Fine.
行
I said what I had to say.
该说的我都说了
Well, it looks like Hannah's found herself another winner.
看来汉娜又给自己找了一个倒霉蛋
You two deserve each other.
你俩真配
I can cut a body up into pieces,
我可以把尸体大卸八块
but how do I help Hannah put herself back together?
可如何让破碎的汉娜恢复完整呢
Could you have picked more of a dump?
你选的地方可以再破一点吗
Come on, Maria.
没事的 玛丽亚
It's perfect for all this cloak and dagger bullshit.
地下行动这里最适合
It's the kind of place you take hookers and ugly broads.
这种地方就算找娘们儿随便耍
And also, nobody sees you.
都没人看你
You should know, I followed up
你应该知道 我追查
on all the names you identified on my list.
你在我名单上列的所有名字
Yes, the list of suspicious police employees who own boats.
对 就是那些有船的可疑警♥察♥
Yes. They were all dead ends.
可查不出任何头绪
All except for Dexter Morgan,
除了德克斯特·摩根
who conveniently moved his boat right
我们调查海湾屠夫时
when we were closing in on his marina
就要查到他的码头
during the official Bay Harbor Butcher investigation.
偏偏他把船开走了
You really think Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher?
你真觉得德克斯特是海湾屠夫吗
It's worth looking into.
这值得调查
No, it's a waste of time.
不 这是浪费时间
Now, look, you have to start thinking logically.
你得想想清楚
If Doakes really wasn't the Bay Harbor Butcher,
如果道克斯不是海湾屠夫
then that means that somebody probably framed him.
那就是有人陷害他
Right.
没错
Which means that same person probably killed him,
兴许他就是被这个人干掉的
most likely the real Bay Harbor Butcher.
也许就是海湾屠夫
So the best thing to do is to look into Doakes' final days.
所以应该查道克斯生前几天的行踪
We should start with the cabin in the everglades,
先从沼泽小屋查起
where Doakes died.
道克斯在那儿死的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表