Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
Laguerta found a blood slide
洛格丽塔在教堂找到了
with Travis Marshall's blood on it at the fucking church.
一片有崔维斯·马歇尔血迹的玻片
I talked her into letting me help
我跟她说让我帮忙
with the Bay Harbor Butcher investigation
一起调查海湾屠夫案
so I can keep tabs on what's happening.
也好我密切注意事情发展动向
You what?
你什么
That toy isn't bringing back memories
这玩意儿勾起的可不是
of being scared.
担惊受怕的回忆
She was straddled by her assailant.
袭击者骑在她身上
Wayne didn't kill that woman.
那女人不是韦恩杀的
Well, it was someone smaller.
凶手个子更小
Stabbed the woman over and over
一遍又一遍刺那个女孩
until the knife got so bloody.
直到刀上都是血
Her hand slipped along the edge of the sharp blade,
凶手刀没握紧
cutting her palm very deeply.
刀刃深深划伤了手掌
Everything you've said is a lie.
你说的一切都是谎言
That's my story...
我说的供词
And I'm sticking to it.
我不会改的
Did you get the blood report back?
挖上来尸体的血样报告
From the bodies from the dig?
你拿到了吗
Yeah.
拿到了
Anything I should know?
有什么我需要知道的
Nope.
没有
Just forget about work.
忘了工作吧
Joey Quinn.
乔·奎恩
Used to have an understanding with him.
我们一度和他达成过共识
Leave a bag of cash in his car,
往他的车里扔一袋钱
and he'd do whatever we asked.
让他做什么都行
He drew his gun as the attacker fired.
他拔枪同时 袭击者也开枪
This blood is from a defensive wound.
这血迹来自防御性伤口
So, you got arrested, there'll be a trial,
你被捕了 将接受审判
you'll go to prison for a long time.
会在监狱里待很长时间
Does that mean this is over?
那是否意味着一切都结束了
No.
不
Hannah Mckay.
汉娜·麦凯
She stabbed a woman five times.
她捅了一个女人五刀
And since I found out,
我知道后
all I can think about is giving her what she deserves.
只想给她应得的下场
Maybe she deserves a little slack.
或许她应得少许宽恕
When she killed that woman, she was only 15.
她杀那个女人的时候只有15岁
Scared of Wayne. On the run.
惧怕韦恩 正在逃亡
It could have been a one-time thing.
她可能只干了这么一次
I saw the way she touched her trophies.
我见过她抚摸战利品的样子
Nostalgic.
充满怀念
And when you like to kill, you don't just stop.
一旦爱上杀戮 就无法停止
She must have killed again since Wayne.
韦恩入狱后她肯定又开杀戒
You have no evidence to support that.
你没有证据
Her husband died of a heart attack at 40?
她丈夫40岁时死于心脏病突发
Perfect health, no family history.
非常健康 无家族病史
Seems suspicious.
很可疑
You're really reaching here, Dexter.
你还真调查这么详细 德克斯特
I know she killed her husband. I can feel it.
我知道是她杀了她丈夫 我能感觉到
I just need proof.
只是需要证据
Don't you have more pressing concerns?
你没有更紧急的事要担心吗
Debra. Laguerta.
黛布拉 洛格丽塔
Isaak.
艾萨克
Why do you think I need a kill so badly?
你为什么觉得我如此渴望杀戮
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪儿
To talk to her.
去跟她谈谈
Get her to slip up about her husband.
套套她丈夫的事
Give me a lead.
找点线索
What makes you think she'll tell you anything?
你凭什么认为她会说漏
Last time you saw her, you accused her of murder.
你上次见到她的时候 还说她谋杀
Good point.
有道理
I need a peace offering.
我得带点求和礼
This is a big opportunity for the department.
这对局里来说是个重大的机遇
Arresting the head of the Koshka Brotherhood
逮捕克什卡兄弟会的头目
is as good as getting John fucking Gotti.
跟抓到约翰·高蒂一样重要
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟了
I can't even be late without making Deb angry.
我都不能迟到 否则黛布会生气
You all did great work.
你们都做得很好
The arraignment went well, and Sirko was denied bail.
提讯进展顺利 瑟科被拒绝保释
But he has a small army of lawyers,
但他有一帮子律师
and I'm sure they're already putting his bail up for review.
我确定他们已经提出保释申请复审
No way he'll get out. Not on three counts of murder.
他别想再出来了 身负三起谋杀案
Well, I hope you're right.
但愿如此
So do I. As long as Isaak's behind bars,
我也这么希望 只要艾萨克还在狱中
I'll have time to deal with Hannah.
我就有时间跟汉娜周♥旋♥
Of course he's right.
一定如他所说
The guy killed three fucking Colombians.
那家伙杀了三个哥伦比亚人
Plus, we have blood evidence that puts Sirko at the scene.
另外 我们有血迹证明瑟科就在案场
None of that will matter
如果那帮律师称他正当防卫
if his team claims self defense.
证据就都没用
It's a solid case, Lieutenant.
这案子没有转圜的余地 警督
But we still need to make sure that the captain is prepared
但我们还得确保警监已准备好
for any questions the D.A. may ask.
接受地方检察官的盘问
Look, we have all seen cases
原本板上钉钉的案子又重审
that we thought were a sure thing go south.
我们都经历过这种事
The right lawyers, the right jury,
碰上狡诈律师 无脑陪审团
anything can happen.
一切皆有可能
Which is why the D.A. wants to make sure it doesn't.
因此当地检察官才要确保不会重蹈覆辙
At least I can make a peace offering to one woman in my life.
至少我可以给命中这个女人送份求和礼
If I want Hannah to give me the time of day,
如果想让汉娜告诉我事发时间
I need to show her I'm not a threat.
得告诉她我没威胁
And how do you intend to do that?
你打算怎么做
I haven't filled out the blood report
挖出来那些尸体的
for those bodies we dug up yet.
血样报告我还没做
I could fudge it. Omit some key facts.
我可以编 把重点省略
Forget to run the blood on the victim's
不取受害者裙子上的血迹
dress for Hannah's DNA.
与汉娜的DNA对比
The cops think Wayne Randall killed those people.
警方认为韦恩·兰德尔杀了那些人
If I don't tell them otherwise, they won't know different.
如果我不说实情 他们也不知道
Didn't you promise your sister
你不是向妹妹保证
you wouldn't take cases from the police?
不再插手警方的案子吗
Hannah has immunity.
汉娜有豁免权
Nothing the cops can do.
警方拿她没办法
Telling Deb will only make her crazy.
告诉黛布只会让她发疯
And what, you think you'll just show Hannah
你以为给汉娜看报告的复本
a copy of this report, and she'll confess?
她就会供认吗
Tell you she killed her husband?
告诉你她杀了自己的丈夫
What other choice do I have?
我还有其他选择吗
You're blocking my view.
你挡住我了
It's a wall.
不过是堵墙
To you, perhaps.
对你来说可能是
To me it's a blank canvas.
对我就是一块空白的画布
A projection screen for the mind.
是思想的投影屏幕
You killed three of our boys, smartass.
你杀了我们三个弟兄 老滑头
You're not gonna sound so smart
等你血流如注的时候
when you're bleeding like a stuck pig.
就没这么滑头了
Right.
对
You and your Colombian friends haven't really
你和你的哥伦比亚哥们儿
thought this through.
一直没把这事儿想清楚
Now, as a businessman...
我是个生意人
I've found you have to weigh short-term gains
建议你权衡短期收益
against long-term consequences.
和长♥期♥后果
True, you and your men could retaliate.
对 你和你的人可以报复我
In the short-term, I'd be dead.
短期来说 我难逃一死
But I'm not the only member of the Koshkas.
但我也不是克什卡的唯一成员
I could have 100 men here within the hour
万一我出事
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表