and sprayed blood everywhere.
四处洒血一样
Great.
好极了
I left Isaak here outnumbered
我把艾萨克引到这里以一敌众
and expected to find only his body.
以为会看见他的尸体
So where is he now?
那现在他在哪儿呢
Do we know these guys?
有人认得这些死者吗
This is Andres Rodriguez.
安德烈斯·罗德里格斯
He's a member of the Rojas Cartel.
他是罗哈斯贩毒集团的一员
We ran into each other a few times
我在毒品科时
when I worked narcotics.
跟他碰过几次面
Is it possible Isaak did all of this?
这一切都是艾萨克一个人干的
Why do drug hits have to be so messy?
为什么毒品纠纷就要搞得这么惨烈
You got to make a big show.
他们要做大给别人看
Who do think good's for this--the eighty-sevens?
干掉他们谁能获利 八七帮
Or the Koshka Brotherhood.
或者克什卡兄弟会
Koshkas?
克什卡
What happened here, Dex?
德克斯特 你怎么看
Considering this one was closest to the door,
这名死者离门最近
he was probably first to see the attacker,
他应该第一个见到袭击者
first to respond.
第一个被♥干♥掉
He drew his gun as the attacker fired.
他拔枪同时 袭击者也开枪
The misting on the juke box and the wall
自动点唱机和墙上的血点ttt
indicates multiple bullet hits,
表明袭击者开了不止一枪
all through-and-through.
弹弹贯穿
Victim number two--
第二位受害者
looks like he got a shot off.
看起来还了一枪
But that didn't stop the assault.
但也没能阻止攻击
The attacker returned fire...
袭击者反击
Twice in the chest, once in the stomach.
胸部两发 腹部一发
Judging from the lack of pooling around the body,
从身体周围不多的血迹来看
suggests that the victim was dead
受害者在中第三枪之前
before the third shot.
就已经死亡
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
How many people were here shooting?
到底有多少人开枪
There's only evidence of one killer--
证据表明只有一个杀手
One brutally efficient killer.
一个残忍♥而高效的杀手
Jesus fuck.
天啊
Looks like our attacker ran out of bullets
看来我们的袭击者在这附近
right around here.
用完了子弹
It's from a defensive wound.
这血迹来自防御性伤口
Looks like it was a deep cut--
看起来很深
forearm maybe,
或许在前臂
obviously not fatal.
很显然 不致命
The attacker grabbed the nearest weapon...
行凶者拿起离得最近的武器
hit his victim over the head,
朝受害者的头上砸去
inflicted a massive skull fracture...
造成了大面♥积♥颅骨破碎
and walked right out the door.
然后径直走出了大门
So we're looking for the fucking terminator.
所以我们要找的是个该死的终结者
Let's get the blood running through the system as quickly as possible.
尽快把血样检验一下
Maybe we can match it to a name.
或许有匹配对象
Okay, everybody outside.
好的 大家都出去
Let's let Dexter and Masuka do their thing.
让德克斯特和玛稣卡干活
Sarge...
警官
Mind if I run an errand real quick?
介意我办个急事吗
Was this part of your fantastic plan?
这是你那神奇计划的一部分吗
I never said my plan was fantastic,
我从没说过计划神奇
but, no, this is not how I thought it would go.
但是 不 这可不是我想象的结局
Do we have an even bigger problem on our hands now?
现在这麻烦越来越大了
Not if we can find a match for this blood.
如果可以找出血样配对
You'll be able to make an arrest.
你就可以拘捕他
The sooner the better.
越快越好
I couldn't agree more.
我完全同意
Right here, baby.
这里 宝贝
You know, your car's fixed now.
车已经修好
You're gonna have to start using it.
你得自己开了
But I like having a chauffeur. Come on.
但是我喜欢有人给我开车 来吧
Let me show you how much I like it.
让我告诉你我有多喜欢
I wish I could, but I got work to do.
我也想 但我得工作
Oh, just forget about work.
忘了工作吧
We're gonna have to fucking pay them back.
我们要向他们还击
I'll get some guys and do it myself, if you want.
如果你想 我就召集人马 亲自上阵
No.
不
Well, they're sure as shit gonna come after us.
他们肯定会来追杀我们
And we can't sit around and do nothing.
我们不能就傻坐着什么都不干
Shit.
该死
We don't need a cop here now.
我们现在可不需要条子
Who is he?
他是谁
Joey Quinn--
乔·奎恩
He came up from narcotics, and now he's homicide.
一开始负责毒品 现在是凶案组的
We used to have an understanding with him.
我们一度和他达成过共识
What kind of understanding?
什么样的共识
Leave a bag of cash in his car,
往他的车里扔一袋钱
and he'd do whatever we asked--
让他做什么都行
Mostly just look the other way.
通常是让他睁只眼闭只眼
Fuck.
操
Well?
怎么样
Lieutenant, are the cuffs necessary?
警督 有必要上手铐吗
Probably not.
大概没有吧
Would your client like to have a little chat with us?
你的委托人愿意和我们谈谈吗
My client has nothing to say.
我的委托人没什么好说的
He's exercising his American right to silence.
他在运用美国人的缄默权
Well, fucking God bless America.
去他妈的上帝保佑美国
Get this guy to booking.
带这家伙去登记
Your client's going to jail for the rest of his life.
你的委托人下半辈子都要蹲监狱了
Nice to meet you, Lieutenant Morgan.
很高兴见到你 摩根警督
Maybe now that Isaak's behind bars,
也许现在艾萨克在服刑
we can have that face-to-face he's been so desperate for.
我们才能进行他非常渴望的面对面接触
So you got Isaak Sirko.
你抓到了艾萨克·瑟科
We got Isaak Sirko.
是我们
Congratulations. It's a big deal.
祝贺你 真了不起
May I?
可以吗
Our earlier conversation... Right.
还是之前那事 说吧
I don't think Alex Dubrozny shot Mike Anderson.
应该不是阿列克谢·杜布罗兹尼杀了麦克·安德森
It doesn't make any sense.
这没道理
Alex has been in this country for two years,
阿列克谢来美国已经两年了
and according to every stripper I interviewed,
据我走访所有舞娘的证词看
all he talked about was his wife and his kids.
他关心的只有妻子和孩子
He didn't show any interest towards Kaja.
他对凯莎一点兴趣都没有
I think someone put Alex up to this,
我认为是有人逼他的
someone connected to Isaak Sirko.
和艾萨克·瑟科有关的人
Deb...
黛布
I still think Viktor Baskov killed Mike Anderson.
我仍觉得是维克托·巴斯科夫杀的麦克·安德森
And Viktor just disappeared into thin air.
而维克托消失得无影无踪了
But if we can find Sergeant...
如果我们能找到 警司
Your dedication is admirable.
你的敬业值得赞扬
Deb, it's me. You don't have to talk like that.
黛布 咱俩谁和谁 少打官腔
And a year ago, I might have been right beside you,
一年前 我或许会站在你那边
fighting for what I thought was right.
为自己认为正确的事而战
But the hardest lesson that I've learned as lieutenant
我作为警督学到的最难一课就是
is knowing when to back the fuck down.
知道什么时候放弃
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
You don't have concrete evidence to support your theory.
你没有确凿证据支持你的理论
And I can't afford to reopen a murder investigation.
我不能重开一个谋杀案
This isn't just any murder investigation.
这可不是随便一个谋杀案
This is Mike Anderson-- - Mike's killer is dead.
这是麦克·安德森 杀害麦克的人已经死了
Mike got justice.
麦克血仇得报
Let it go.
放下吧
That's an order.
这是命令
Okay, lieutenant.
好的 警督
You got it.
如你所愿
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表